Trump we will guard our border with our military

We are not at war with Canada or Mexico ! Do you realize the commerce that happens at our border on a daily basis ?

What next ? Have the Air Force run our airports ?
these illegals are DESTROYING America

No they are not . Another rube falling for age old scapegoating .

Harmonica is right, but that's irrelevant to the discussion that the role of our military is to defend our borders and you don't know that. Unreal. Read the Constitution

Oh yeah ? What part of the constitution are your referring too?

Article IV. Section 4. You know you're on the Internet too ...

Also, Article I Section 9.2

"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public safety may require it."

We got rebellion, called deep state truing to overthrow the sitting president.
And we have invasion in form of "caravan of illegals".

:D

I like it when people try to quote the law out of context. Trump is nowhere close to violating the Posse Comitatus Act.

As I said before - if Trump does the same thing that Bush and Obama did, then he won't be violating the PCA.

If he tries to do more, then he will be - and the Court will rule so faster than you'd think possible.

Wait, didn't Bush try to circumvent the PCA after 9/11? I'm confused. Did they or didn't they violate the PCA?

Who said that Bush violated the PCS after 9/11?

Shut up timmy. You know nothing about our southern border.

I’ve been there. And Canada too. How about you?

Ya limp wrist shit head!
I've lived most of my life in South Texas.
On top of that I've been to Switzerland,Greece,Hollande,Canada,Mexico,Jamaica and a host of other countries.
Oh....and I have family members who work in the healthcare industry in canada that say it totally sucks.

Then you should realize the folly of a stupid giant wall.

How your dumbass came to that conclusion i'll never know.

My bad. I had faith in you for a 1/2 second .

Dont spread it around. The idea that we had close to the same thought nauseates me even though it was only for half a second.

Good. If Trump can't have his wall, the Military is the next best thing.

But let's just be clear, if the Chinese could build a 5,500 mile border wall 2,300 years ago to defend itself from Mongolian nomadic armies, then we can build one that's 3,500 miles shorter, with vastly superior technology and ethics.

But yeah. Let's keep snorting condoms and scarfing down Tide pods.

The wall barely slowed down the Mongolian people. They easily climbed over it. It stopped their horses and wagons full of supplies such. How many Mexicans do you think are bringing their horses or wagons full of provisions with them?

I've been saying this for years
bring some of the overseas troops home
this is a triple win!
1. no overseas transportation/logistics/ housing/etc cost
..a. save to-and-from transportation costs = double cost
2. use #1 $$$$ in the US, not overseas
3. those troops will spend their $$$ in the US, not overseas
etc etc

I have as well, and been told by people from both sides that it is not legal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Using the military to enforce the law internally isn't legal, using the military to protect our borders is perfectly legal.

I like it when people try to quote the law out of context. Trump is nowhere close to violating the Posse Comitatus Act.

As I said before - if Trump does the same thing that Bush and Obama did, then he won't be violating the PCA.

If he tries to do more, then he will be - and the Court will rule so faster than you'd think possible.

Wait, didn't Bush try to circumvent the PCA after 9/11? I'm confused. Did they or didn't they violate the PCA?

Who said that Bush violated the PCS after 9/11?
Not violated, more like tried to repeal it.

Ugh, migraines suck.

But let's just be clear, if the Chinese could build a 5,500 mile border wall 2,300 years ago to defend itself from Mongolian nomadic armies, then we can build one that's 3,500 miles shorter, with vastly superior technology and ethics.

The wall barely slowed down the Mongolian people. They easily climbed over it. It stopped their horses and wagons full of supplies such. How many Mexicans do you think are bringing their horses or wagons full of provisions with them?
Sigh, the Chinese manned the wall, built it in strategic locations, such as mountainous terrain. They didn't just build the wall and leave, they used it to their advantage.

Sigh, the Chinese manned the wall, built it in strategic locations, such as mountainous terrain. They didn't just build the wall and leave, they used it to their advantage.

Yes. I studied all about it in Junior High School. Don't worry, your teacher will tell you all about it in a couple of years when you get to Junior High.

Yes. I studied all about it in Junior High School. Don't worry, your teacher will tell you all about it in a couple of years when you get to Junior High.

Hmm, you must be stuck there. Only Junior High kids would hurl such insults.

Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or are you willing to admit you lost that exchange?

Either way, I'm not replying to you further.

Trump cant call the NG to guard the border, it's that states Governor's responsibility .. so which states Governor will tax the people in the state to pay for that ?

Trump knows about as much about running the country as a chicken does.

You really need to study up on things before you try to discuss them. Yes, they manned the wall, and it was effective for fighting off armies, and all the materials, supplies, and other things that an army needs to move forward. Those armies were large, and easily spotted so a large contingent could be sent to the part of the wall under attack. Individuals, who weren't seen as a threat, could easily cross the wall with little or no concern for being stopped. Again, I don't see a lot of Mexicans headed this way with horses and wagons the way an army would in between 11BC and the 1600s when it was built.

Hmm, you must be stuck there. Only Junior High kids would hurl such insults.

Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or are you willing to admit you lost that exchange?

Either way, I'm not replying to you further.

Imagine my disappointment.

Yesterday, Trump deployed the United States Army to defend and protect the Mexican border. Canada better watch out or they will see the Green Berets in combat mode.

Yesterday, Trump deployed the United States Army to defend and protect the Mexican border. Canada better watch out or they will see the Green Berets in combat mode.

he ran his lying mouth yesterday - END OF STORY

This is what you are hanging your hat on?

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Geez. We are not being “invaded” . We have commerce with Mexico . Tourists and legal immigration by both countries every day .
1500 people illegally trying to enter at once is an invasion. i don't see what else you would call it. I'm open, give me an idea.

None of these people are armed nor are they under the direction of a foreign power. If you say they are illegal then they are breaking civilian laws.
A technicality. If they lose a few due to hostile fire, it'll discourage them. Personally, I'm in favor of land mines. After a few blow up, the rest will crawl back, minus legs, to their own nations.

You remind me of a mad dog. Mad dogs have to be put down. Try it and the Republicans will lose everything.

Now that Democrats are alienating white blue collar who want jobs not handouts, it's actually you who will lose everything if your voter pipeline is cut off

You think any American except the a right will approve of the killing of innocent and UNARMED people will be tolerated. You are a sick puppy.

Forum List

Back