Trump we need government shutdown to pass GOP agenda

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Wow, really. He is heading the American people into a civil war with his mental illness.
The voting system of the Senate is in place because of people like him, and to change the filibuster ruling's so the GOP Swamp can push their agenda through is unconstitutional

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The reason for the plan negotiated between the Republicans and Democrats is that we need 60 votes in the Senate which are not there! We....

President Trump called for a government shutdown later this year to further the goals of the Republican Party.

On Tuesday morning, Trump said a shutdown is necessary for Republicans to negotiate with Democrats on a spending bill next September after the current spending bill runs its course.

He argued that the government closure would help to clean up the “mess” in Washington, D.C., either by prompting Senate Republicans to scrap the legislative filibuster’s 60-vote threshold — something many GOP lawmakers oppose — or by boosting the Republicans in the 2018 congressional elections.

If our beloved President Trump says that is what we need to do.

Then please by all means, shut it down.
.... :thup: .. :cool:

First off it won't hurt Trump or the Senate, so they can sit on their ass all day long..while the government workers will lose their pay, federal programs won't get paid..

People hated Ted Cruz Green Eggs' and Ham , it might have cost him the nomination..

I think if Trump starts cheating ( more than he is ) to get the swamp things passed we are going to have some pretty pissed off people ready to stand up and fight this government.

Ahahaha the left will lose a civil war, you people better pray it doesn't come to that.

You can not cheat and change the rules of filibusters...Damn doesn't this rule changing crap bother you?

LOL look its simple, these liberal fucks pissed off Conservatives, they pissed off working people, now we are going to destroy them. No compromise, no reaching across the isle, we are going to wipe them out. A rule change lmao that isn't even a minor skirmish :laugh:

Wow, really. He is heading the American people into a civil war with his mental illness.
The voting system of the Senate is in place because of people like him, and to change the filibuster ruling's so the GOP Swamp can push their agenda through is unconstitutional

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The reason for the plan negotiated between the Republicans and Democrats is that we need 60 votes in the Senate which are not there! We....

President Trump called for a government shutdown later this year to further the goals of the Republican Party.

On Tuesday morning, Trump said a shutdown is necessary for Republicans to negotiate with Democrats on a spending bill next September after the current spending bill runs its course.

He argued that the government closure would help to clean up the “mess” in Washington, D.C., either by prompting Senate Republicans to scrap the legislative filibuster’s 60-vote threshold — something many GOP lawmakers oppose — or by boosting the Republicans in the 2018 congressional elections.
The shutdown of the federal government makes life better for me…

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Why is that? People couldn't afford to gun weapons... I would love to take all of my money and go live off the grid..with my own water well...things are seriously heading sound quickly.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Why is that? People couldn't afford to gun weapons... I would love to take all of my money and go live off the grid..with my own water well...things are seriously heading sound quickly.
The barter system would work better in bad times... people without debt would be supremely successful…

I do hope someone is writing down all the stupid things he is saying. Years from now, when disgusting people are universally referred to as Trumps, they will need that list to understand just how bad they are being insulted.

Please post article and section declaring such an action unconstitutional.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I live an extremely simple life, that's why I live in western South Dakota very little intrusion from any government/Career politicians...
Plus you can't beat the view of gods country, this is the view out my back door...
badlands_harlanhumphrey_ste.jpg

I do hope someone is writing down all the stupid things he is saying. Years from now, when disgusting people are universally referred to as Trumps, they will need that list to understand just how bad they are being insulted.

They will deny that they even supported him,like Bush...lol

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I live an extremely simple life, that's why I live in western South Dakota very little intrusion from any government/Career politicians...
Plus you can't beat the view of gods country, this is the view out my back door...

Now that is beautiful, you lucky.... I hope that you have your own water well.... Water is going to be gold within the next few years..

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Careful on the deck.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The view out your back door? How long have you lived on that NPS airplane that that picture was taken from?

I don't see Trump's point. By September he needs to unify the GOP under his leadership but that never has seemed to be his agenda or perhaps he simply hasn't the aptitude.

Forum List

Back