Trump watches cable news 5-8 hours a day, JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE.

I wonder if any of these folks crying about the Times doing this story cried when they did the same thing about Obama or Bush II.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You're seriously attempting to claim that the New York Times attacked Barack Obama like they have Donald Trump? There's stupid, GG and then there's laughable! You've blundered into the latter!

Do a google search of “Obama TV habits” and you will find all sorts of stories like this one form all sorts of sources, including the NYT

LOL...do that Google search of the "Obama TV habits" and list the negative stories The New York Times wrote on that subject! I dare you!

It is not the fault of The NY Times that Trump spends that much time watching TV

And?? ...... :dunno:
If this were a banana republic, it would be fine. But it's not. The US has the world's largest economy and military. We are a superpower and have great influence around the world. The US president is usually the leader of the free world--Trump is the exception to that standard. He can't possibly do a good job as president when he is watching TV and tweeting half the time. And golfing every weekend.

Trump typically tweets early in the morning...and then you liberal snowflakes spend the rest of the day running around with your hair on fire reacting to what he's tweeted! Everyone has their guilty little pleasures...Donald Trump's seems to be giving you the "needle" with a few minutes of tweeting and then watching the response!
In between 12 cans of diet coke lol

Now you've got a problem with Diet Coke? Why's that? Because Trump likes Diet Coke? Can you say pathetic, Eddie?

Obama’s TV Picks: Anything Edgy, With Hints of Reality

Man, they really went after Barry with this one! (eye roll!)

Obama had some good picks in what he watched

Fat Donnie binge watches FoxNews

Barry watched fantasy...Trump watches the news...not just FOX News but the other news channels as well. So how is THAT a problem? Would the nation be better off if Trump binge watched Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad instead? How STUPID is this entire thread!!!! How indicative is it of where the left is right now when it comes to Trump?

If this were a banana republic, it would be fine. But it's not. The US has the world's largest economy and military. We are a superpower and have great influence around the world. The US president is usually the leader of the free world--Trump is the exception to that standard. He can't possibly do a good job as president when he is watching TV and tweeting half the time. And golfing every weekend.

Trump typically tweets early in the morning...and then you liberal snowflakes spend the rest of the day running around with your hair on fire reacting to what he's tweeted! Everyone has their guilty little pleasures...Donald Trump's seems to be giving you the "needle" with a few minutes of tweeting and then watching the response!

Now you've got a problem with Diet Coke? Why's that? Because Trump likes Diet Coke? Can you say pathetic, Eddie?
12 cans a day gramps???? That ain't sick???

I wonder if any of these folks crying about the Times doing this story cried when they did the same thing about Obama or Bush II.

You're seriously attempting to claim that the New York Times attacked Barack Obama like they have Donald Trump? There's stupid, GG and then there's laughable! You've blundered into the latter!

Do a google search of “Obama TV habits” and you will find all sorts of stories like this one form all sorts of sources, including the NYT

LOL...do that Google search of the "Obama TV habits" and list the negative stories The New York Times wrote on that subject! I dare you!

Can't find a single negative story about Obama's TV habits...can you, GG? You know why? THEY WOULD NEVER PUBLISH AN ARTICLE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT STUPID!!!! YET THEY DID ABOUT DONALD TRUMP????

It is not the fault of The NY Times that Trump spends that much time watching TV

Another Dems are poor loser threads. Doesn't the left ever tire of being the poor victim.

The more this goes on the more pathetic the left looks.

LOL...so the worst thing you can come up with to say about Donald Trump's "drinking problem" (which is tough to do since he doesn't drink alcohol!) is to criticize how many Diet Cokes he drinks? Hate to tell you, Eddie...but that's REALLY sad!

Trump puts in longer days as President than anyone in memory. He's up early and he works late. You think because the "New York Times" says he spends all day watching TV all day that it's the truth? Have you not grasped the fact that the New York Times is as biased against Donald Trump as it's humanly possible to be? Get a clue, Waiting...you embarrass yourself with strings like this one!

The next thing you'll be wasting board space on will be an "expose" that CNN thinks Trump is a bad President! Duh?

Sorry but when his tweets coincide precisely with what is being said on the telly, we know what he's doing. Gets up early and works late? LoL - he's the laziest POTUS in history.

LOL...so the worst thing you can come up with to say about Donald Trump's "drinking problem" (which is tough to do since he doesn't drink alcohol!) is to criticize how many Diet Cokes he drinks? Hate to tell you, Eddie...but that's REALLY sad!
You look at him You really think he can last 3 more years eating and drinking that crap that he does?

Do you think it is possible at all for you to discuss something with me without calling me names?

Eddie never mentions Obama's crack problem.

:rolleyes: Ahhh yes, you are one of those fools Trump relies on to eat his shit and ask for seconds.

Newsflash! Business can be conducted JUST FINE at the White House, just ask Turmp the candidate:

trump-meme.jpg

For a minute I thought the 38 in your meme referred to his waste size. That's more like a 48 :D

Trump puts in longer days as President than anyone in memory. He's up early and he works late. You think because the "New York Times" says he spends all day watching TV all day that it's the truth? Have you not grasped the fact that the New York Times is as biased against Donald Trump as it's humanly possible to be? Get a clue, Waiting...you embarrass yourself with strings like this one!

The next thing you'll be wasting board space on will be an "expose" that CNN thinks Trump is a bad President! Duh?

Sorry but when his tweets coincide precisely with what is being said on the telly, we know what he's doing. Gets up early and works late? LoL - he's the laziest POTUS in history.

Yeah, because as we all know...you build business empires like the one Trump built by sitting around on your ass watching TV all day! You're one of the clueless people that thinks being a CEO of a major corporation means not working hard...aren't you, Doc? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You look at him You really think he can last 3 more years eating and drinking that crap that he does?

Then you should be happy, instead you bitch and moan, my you nuts play the victim well.

Forum List

Back