Trump was right: Jewish teen arrested for bomb threats to Jewish centers

This isn't about Trump per say.

If you make statements attacking Trump and trump supporters on this board, based on your assumption that A. those threats were made by Trump supporters, and B. that Trump's accusation of "false flag operations" was an antisemitic act in of itself,

then you were greatly in the wrong, and owe Trump and any Trump supporters you incorrectly attacked, an apology.

I don't owe you shit. You're trying to destroy my country,
^ anti-semite
What? I was correcting your anti-Semitism. Can't you read your own writing?
02fa1ce217ea3d6f7935feccd72e7e5f.jpg

Posting that in the context of a thread about a real false flag operation to falsely smear people with antisemitism, is very, very wrong.
He's a democrat. The only standards they have are double-standards.

Several things need to be taken into consideration on this case.........

First, the dude is 18, a dual citizen of both Israel and America, and is currently residing in Israel.

It's also been reported that this young man has a history of mental illness as well as has a brain tumor, which many have had an effect on his behavior.

Why didn't they catch him for so long? Simple...........he was using his neighbor's WIFI to use the internet to mask where the calls were coming from.

What do I think should be done? Send him to trial, and if found guilty, put him down as criminally insane and provide him with the required surgery. If everything checks out after the surgery, put him back out in society.

We CAN'T give ever liberal with a history of mental illness a pass. That would be just about all of them.

Seeing it used to support a false accusation of antisemitism is offensive to any decent person.

Good grief everything is a conspiracy to you :rolleyes:

That is what you are doing, using a meme about the actual real Holocaust, to support a false accusation of antisemitism.

Your attempt to use the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule to deflect from my point about how vile your behavior is, is an attempt to use emotion to persuade people, INSTEAD of rational arguments.

Trump Was Right: Jewish Teen Arrested For Bomb Threats To Jewish Centers
President Trump was viciously attacked in February for suggesting the threats may have been a false flag to "make people look bad."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that , Trump couldn't possibly be right I mean it's all just pretend in the world of trendy's.

First off I don't view Trump as an antisemite or enemy of Israel. On the contrary I view him as a friend to Israel, unlike Obama.

Second, your false flag assessment is WRONG. False flag is when the victims are in on the hoax. That was the not the case. American Jews, including many children, were the victims of these cowardly acts.

This scumbag wasn't the only perpetrator they have caught others like that black Obama supporter.

Get your antisemitism right!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back