Trump was for it before he was against it.

Because Trump didn't need intel. He only needed to look at the news.
hahaa well argumento…then xiden didn’t follow the agreement

so your little excuse that xiden had to follow the agreement and did is well a lie! xiden is the PoS bit trump…he made the choices

sure he did. Being agressive didn’t violate the agreement per se

he also made it clear he would not leave if it met the country would fall

regardless this is your dear leader’s baby
It wasn't just "aggression." They were violating their end of the agreement.

hahaa well argumento…then xiden didn’t follow the agreement

so your little excuse that xiden had to follow the agreement and did is well a lie! xiden is the PoS bit trump…he made the choices
LOL

Again, it was the Taliban who didn't adhere to it. Biden did. He just did it late due to the Taliban's violations.

Very few argue this. It's doing so in such a haphazard, humiliating manner--leaving our own citizens and allies on the ground--that's the disaster.
Germany and the Netherlands have joined England and France in getting their citizens out. The US is alone in abandoning its people. This might be part of the grander plan to eliminate Americans

well no, may 2021…if. conditions were met by the Taliban

why are you making things up?
I posted the audio of him wanting to get out at the end of 2020. No one is making that up. You are lying that I did.

Germany and the Netherlands have joined England and France in getting their citizens out. The US is alone in abandoning its people. This might be part of the grander plan to eliminate Americans
Talk to Trump. He got rid of half a million because of covid. He knows all about that.

but trump didn't have the intel that Xiden had and ignored.

Not sure how this is lost on you.

Frankly, I get why you want to make this about Trump, I get that you don't want to accept the fact that Xiden is President...this has been Xiden's plan, this was Xiden who ignored the intel, this was Xiden that is in charge and continues to screw it up, and Xiden that continues to lie.
Exactly how did Trump not have the intel, but Biden did? Where does that information come from? You don't know do you?

well no, may 2021…if. conditions were met by the Taliban

why are you making things up?
Go back and listen to Trump on post #343. If you say he didn't make the claim again, you are just lying.

Read post #368. The Right knows a lot about abandonment.

I won't read their posts unless it's something replied to by someone I do read. I rarely reply to their posts. It's a waste of time.

I can respect that but that attitude will let their opinion be the prominent post. The lies and hypocrisy is breathtaking. Every day.
Don't be intimidated by those spineless freaks. They've got no guts when you dig in. They carry on like petulent children when they get resistance.

Dig in and help

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Trump said he was leaving at the end of the year in 2020. How in the hell was he going to do it better than Biden? LOL! Damn son, you are full of it. You have no argument. You keep making a fool of yourself.

Their illness of delusion and hate should be treated as an illness and pitied more
more than derided.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Their illness of delusion and hate should be treated as an illness and pitied more
more than derided.
It is definitely a mental illness for these folks. It's amazing how Trump has turned these folks into mentally deranged potato heads.

I can respect that but that attitude will let their opinion be the prominent post. The lies and hypocrisy is breathtaking. Every day.
Don't be intimidated by those spineless freaks. They've got no guts when you dig in. They carry on like petulent children when they get resistance.

Dig in and help
You plug them up enough with their own lies, and they mysteriously go to another thread. Lol! They're cowards and quitters.

Go back and listen to Trump on post #343. If you say he didn't make the claim again, you are just lying.
yeah he wanted troops out i’ve read the agreement. i remember when it happened. But with conditions required

frankly though this is about what xiden actually did

If he didn't withdraw the troops, the only option would have been to add more troops to fight of the Taliban. For how much longer did you want that war to drag on?
The fuckup incompetent has now brought in 7000 more troops and it's still not helping. Americans and our allies are still stranded and cannot get to the airport. The moron has created a situation where approximately 10,000 of our citizens are in essence being held hostage. This could not have been done any worse than this.

"Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to fuck things up"
-Barack Hussein Obama

Forum List

Back