Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins

You almost gotta laugh that the crazy left applauded Biden when he closed schools and placed Americans under virtual house arrest over Covid but they think Trump will expand presidential authority.
“But…but….DEMOCRATS! derp!”

In this case, it is Democraps blatantly, falsely accusing their opposition of the very misconduct that they, the Democraps, have been repeatedly caught red-handed engaging in and supporting.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR A MASK, SO ALL REPUBLICAN FASCISM IS JUSTIFIED!"
The Trump cultists are poster children for the banality of evil.

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

Of the four most recent Presidents, which two have been smacked down the most by the courts, for trying to usurp and exercise powers that the Constitution does not delegate to them?
Are you pretending this didn’t apply to Trump? Regardless his 2025 plans speak for themselves

He intends to strip employment protections from tens of thousands of career civil servants, making it easier to replace them if they are deemed obstacles to his agenda. And he plans to scour the intelligence agencies, the State Department and the defense bureaucracies to remove officials he has vilified as “the sick political class that hates our country
Sounds good to me. Most of that already occurs with each administration change.

Washington DC was intended to be a place of "service" not a career.

You almost gotta laugh that the crazy left applauded Biden when he closed schools and placed Americans under virtual house arrest over Covid but they think Trump will expand presidential authority.

Pretty sure all of that took place under Trump "Pretty Sure" . Is that how Dumbocrats work? Next it will be " Pretty Polly ", aka ," Might be" , or aka , "Could be , or aka " I have no clue" .
It’s a FACT that schools were shut down while Trump was POTUS. Not Biden.

Usual independent government agencies would be directly controlled by the president.

So much for “checks and balances” our FF wanted. Should anyone be surprised by this? Of course not. This is the same guy wanted to terminate the constitution.

From the article:

“Trump intends to bring independent agencies — like the Federal Communications Commission, which makes and enforces rules for television and internet companies, and the Federal Trade Commission, which enforces various antitrust and other consumer protection rules against businesses — under direct presidential control.

He wants to revive the practice of “impounding” funds, refusing to spend money Congress has appropriated for programs a president doesn’t like — a tactic that lawmakers banned under President Richard Nixon.

He intends to strip employment protections from tens of thousands of career civil servants, making it easier to replace them if they are deemed obstacles to his agenda. And he plans to scour the intelligence agencies, the State Department and the defense bureaucracies to remove officials he has vilified as “the sick political class that hates our country.”

Can you imagine if a democrat was pushing for all of that instead?

Trump isn't going back to the WH.

It's not the job of the US Military. That would be the job of the US Marshals under the Judicial Department. The Military would just do a sit down.
Nah, Milley made quite plain to Trump last time when Trump approached him. Nothing would change. The SS might engage the US Marshals, but it will cower before the military.

I did. It's why that bout of COVID didn't kill or hospitalize me.
Breathing freely is awesome. Each time I breathe, I own a dead antivaxxer.

Both my wife and I caught COVID about half a month ago. She was “fully vaccinated”, and I refuse to let this shit be injected in me.

She was sicker than I was, for longer than I was, but for neither of us was the experience anything more than a bad flu/cold.

Very obviously, the experimental mRNA shit didn't do anything at all to protect my wife from this virus.

The thing is there SHOULDN'T be executive offices and agencies that are not responsible to the President, because he is the elected executive.

And a lot of the executive offices and agencies should not even exist at the federal level, and many of them claim and exercise powers far outside of what the Constitution delegates to the federal government; and most usurp powers which, if they legitimately exist at all at the federal level, belong to Congress, and not to unaccountable bureaucraps.

Last edited:
Democrats are shameless hypocrites who frequently spew faux rage over what they themselves do in spades.

Usual independent government agencies would be directly controlled by the president.

So much for “checks and balances” our FF wanted. Should anyone be surprised by this? Of course not. This is the same guy wanted to terminate the constitution.

From the article:

“Trump intends to bring independent agencies — like the Federal Communications Commission, which makes and enforces rules for television and internet companies, and the Federal Trade Commission, which enforces various antitrust and other consumer protection rules against businesses — under direct presidential control.

He wants to revive the practice of “impounding” funds, refusing to spend money Congress has appropriated for programs a president doesn’t like — a tactic that lawmakers banned under President Richard Nixon.

He intends to strip employment protections from tens of thousands of career civil servants, making it easier to replace them if they are deemed obstacles to his agenda. And he plans to scour the intelligence agencies, the State Department and the defense bureaucracies to remove officials he has vilified as “the sick political class that hates our country.”

Can you imagine if a democrat was pushing for all of that instead?

Worse than President Biden?

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

And why would you listen to doctors as “experts” on obsolete computer technology? Would you let a computer programmer to heart surgery on you?
Would you trust that a bunch of sheep herder knew all the secrets of the universe?

Nah, Milley made quite plain to Trump last time when Trump approached him. Nothing would change. The SS might engage the US Marshals, but it will cower before the military.

History says that the Military won't take sides and do nothing to support either side. But it's the job of the US Marshals assigned to the Federal Judges and there are thousands of those running around.

If DJT wanted presidential authority increased, no matter who wins, then it would be for the good of the country. He doesn't know what that means.

I did. It's why that bout of COVID didn't kill or hospitalize me.

Breathing freely is awesome. Each time I breathe, I own a dead antivaxxer.
What we saw is howw people act and react. And how much under control we are and can be manipulated into doing. Its like the Twilight Zone episode.. The Monsters are due on Maple Street. All the self serving people who vaxxed and were ready to round up or even kill anti vaxers.

Forum List

Back