Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

During his time in office. Trump moved to drain the swamp exactly zero. His problems came from trying to gain control of the abusive department’s.

He wasn’t trying to be the hero you envisioned. He was trying to be a King.

Now the argument being made in this thread is. Sure he abused the office when he was in it. But this time, he will be completely off the chain.

That is idiotic.
You got it bad. No use in saying a thing.

People thank my posts.
Your only relevance is dancing like a fool for the more intelligent members here. :itsok:
The people who thank your posts are just as stupid as you are. This is obviously a right-leaning message board with several uneducated Trump supporters. They applaud mindless insults, not intelligent responses.

And that still doesn’t address how you changed the subject away from your retarded conspiracy theory. Like I said, I can see why you wouldn’t want to defend your stupid beliefs.

The people who thank your posts are just as stupid as you are. This is obviously a right-leaning message board with several uneducated Trump supporters. They applaud mindless insults, not intelligent responses.

And that still doesn’t address how you changed the subject away from your retarded conspiracy theory. Like I said, I can see why you wouldn’t want to defend your stupid beliefs.
:itsok:
When you have something intelligent to say, I'll respond in kind.
I won't be holding my breath, though.

Little boy is triggered. Lulz.
Oh I’m just responding in kind. You throw insults my way so I throw them right back. Funny how you only claim that I’m triggered when I do it.

I’d ask you to explain this inconsistency, but we both know you can’t. Don’t worry about it. Just fling a mindless insult my way and I’m sure you’ll get plenty of praise from people who are just as stupid as you are.

Last edited:
When you have something intelligent to say, I'll respond in kind.
I won't be holding my breath, though.
The people who claim that the election was stolen are sore loser conspiracy theorists who can’t defend their claim.

You’re a perfect example of this. :laugh:

You got it bad. No use in saying a thing.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I could give you my reasons. You probably wouldn’t believe me.

But as I watched him through his tenure I saw much that troubled me. A lot of I’m the greatest and little solid to back it.

Let’s get serious. Let’s take the lies the FBI and DOJ told the court to get the FISA warrant. It wasn’t just Trump that was the victim of it. The Inspector General looked into it and every single one of the FISA applications that they reviewed had similar lies and misinformation. Every single one. And it wasn’t just the Washington DC office, it was every single office.

So did Trump do the rational thing? Did he do the reasonable thing? Did he do the smart thing? No. Because anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have used that report to go to Congress and get the FISA system abolished. Anyone with a modicum of integrity would have held a press conference to explain the abuses the American Public was enduring.

Trump wanted that power, and he wanted to use it to get his enemies. He didn’t want to drain the swamp, he wanted to control it. So he didn’t do the rational, intelligent, or even reasonable thing. He didn’t act for us, he acted for himself.

I can give more examples if you like. I can include links. You will denounce the links, you will accuse me of TDS. But question, how can I have TDS responding to a thread about how awesome Trump would be for President because of his demonstrated and historical record? The Author of the article says that because Trump will continue doing what he did before, he’s a great choice.

Instead of highlighting the failures of the FBI, and the Cops across the nation, Trump wanted to encourage it. But for his purposes, not theirs.

So no, Trump is not a good choice for President. I didn’t vote in 2020. I’ve said the same thing constantly, I didn’t want to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was in some way superior to the other steaming pile of shit. I honestly don’t know if I’ll vote this year. But Trump would get me out to vote against him. His bullying bullshit is exactly what we don’t need in the White House, and I’ll take feeble incompetence over fascist fanatical idiocy.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I could give you my reasons. You probably wouldn’t believe me.

But as I watched him through his tenure I saw much that troubled me. A lot of I’m the greatest and little solid to back it.

Let’s get serious. Let’s take the lies the FBI and DOJ told the court to get the FISA warrant. It wasn’t just Trump that was the victim of it. The Inspector General looked into it and every single one of the FISA applications that they reviewed had similar lies and misinformation. Every single one. And it wasn’t just the Washington DC office, it was every single office.

So did Trump do the rational thing? Did he do the reasonable thing? Did he do the smart thing? No. Because anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have used that report to go to Congress and get the FISA system abolished. Anyone with a modicum of integrity would have held a press conference to explain the abuses the American Public was enduring.

Trump wanted that power, and he wanted to use it to get his enemies. He didn’t want to drain the swamp, he wanted to control it. So he didn’t do the rational, intelligent, or even reasonable thing. He didn’t act for us, he acted for himself.

I can give more examples if you like. I can include links. You will denounce the links, you will accuse me of TDS. But question, how can I have TDS responding to a thread about how awesome Trump would be for President because of his demonstrated and historical record? The Author of the article says that because Trump will continue doing what he did before, he’s a great choice.

Instead of highlighting the failures of the FBI, and the Cops across the nation, Trump wanted to encourage it. But for his purposes, not theirs.

So no, Trump is not a good choice for President. I didn’t vote in 2020. I’ve said the same thing constantly, I didn’t want to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was in some way superior to the other steaming pile of shit. I honestly don’t know if I’ll vote this year. But Trump would get me out to vote against him. His bullying bullshit is exactly what we don’t need in the White House, and I’ll take feeble incompetence over fascist fanatical idiocy.
Using the WP for a link makes your post unreadable.

Using the WP for a link makes your post unreadable.

Are you saying you don’t remember the report from the IG?

Oh. You proved my point.

I can give more examples if you like. I can include links. You will denounce the links, you will accuse me of TDS.

Oh I’m just responding in kind. You throw insults my way so I throw them right back. Funny how you only claim that I’m triggered when I do it.

I’d ask you to explain this inconsistency, but we both know you can’t. Don’t worry about it. Just fling a mindless insult my way and I’m sure you’ll get plenty of praise from people who are just as stupid as you are.
The people who claim that the election was stolen are sore loser conspiracy theorists who can’t defend their claim.

You’re a perfect example of this. :laugh:
Take a nap, kid. You're getting all wound up over nothing.

Take a nap, kid. You're getting all wound up over nothing.
What’s the matter, little guy? You don’t seem to want to discuss your baseless conspiracy theory.

What a spineless coward you are. Run along now, you little bitch. :itsok:

What’s the matter, little guy? You don’t seem to want to discuss your baseless conspiracy theory.

What a spineless coward you are. Run along now, you little bitch. :itsok:
Such a triggered child you are. No adults want to discuss anything with a cult-drone like yourself. Keep dancing, fool

Such a triggered child you are. No adults want to discuss anything with a cult-drone like yourself. Keep dancing, fool
Look at you desperately avoiding your conspiracy theory. What a scared little bitch you are. You can’t defend your stupid tinfoil hat nonsense so you resort to petty name-calling, as usual.

That’s all you’re capable of and we both know it. Dance for me you little bitch. You have nothing. :itsok:

Forum List

Back