Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

Says someone who operates entirely on white christian grievance identity politics.
I operate on that as part of the makeup of America. The same that is demeaned and destroyed on a daily basis. Also, I do not look at every issue as all or nothing. There can be and are many intangibles. I see no utopia with what controls us. And I find it sickening that Joe passes himself off as a Christian. Joe's actions are closer an American anti-Christ where he is a god than to a man who follows the laws of a deity.

I operate on that as part of the makeup of America. The same that is demeaned and destroyed on a daily basis. Also, I do not look at every issue as all or nothing. There can be and are many intangibles. I see no utopia with what controls us. And I find it sickening that Joe passes himself off as a Christian. Joe's actions are closer an American anti-Christ where he is a god than to a man who follows the laws of a deity.
This is Trump about his Evangelical followers.
This is how much of a Christian he is, or has ever been:

One day in 2015, Donald Trump beckoned Michael Cohen, his longtime confidant and personal attorney, into his office. Trump was brandishing a printout of an article about an Atlanta-based megachurch pastor trying to raise $60 million from his flock to buy a private jet. Trump knew the preacher personally—Creflo Dollar had been among a group of evangelical figures who visited him in 2011 while he was first exploring a presidential bid. During the meeting, Trump had reverently bowed his head in prayer while the pastors laid hands on him. Now he was gleefully reciting the impious details of Dollar’s quest for a Gulfstream G650.

Trump seemed delighted by the “scam,” Cohen recalled to me, and eager to highlight that the pastor was “full of shit.”

“They’re all hustlers,” Trump said.

The president’s alliance with religious conservatives has long been premised on the contention that he takes them seriously, while Democrats hold them in disdain. In speeches and interviews, Trump routinely lavishes praise on conservative Christians, casting himself as their champion. “My administration will never stop fighting for Americans of faith,” he declared at a rally for evangelicals earlier this year. It’s a message his campaign will seek to amplify in the coming weeks as Republicans work to confirm Amy Coney Barrett—a devout, conservative Catholic—to the Supreme Court.

The Washington Post, which obtained a copy of the book before its release, reported one passage in which Cohen details what he says happened after Trump met with prominent evangelical leaders at Trump Tower in 2016 before winning the presidency.

After the meeting was over, Cohen says, Trump said: "Can you believe that bulls---? Can you believe people believe that bulls---?"

"The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working-class white folks in the Midwest that he cared about their well-being," Cohen added, according to The Post. "The truth was that he couldn't care less."

It's unclear what meeting Cohen was referring to, but Trump did meet with conservative Christian leaders in New York City in June 2016, according to NPR, which was allowed inside the private event.

Though Trump — a self-described Presbyterian — was not known for being religious, evangelical Christians overwhelmingly supported him in 2016, with 80% of the group voting for him over Hillary Clinton.

Evangelical Christians are an important voting bloc. With one in four Americans describing themselves as evangelical, they are the most common religious group in America, according to the Brookings Institution think tank.

(full article online)

[ Evangelicals are losing faith in Trump. How many will be voting for him next time if he is the candidate? ]

"He Used Us"

BTW, running any country, especially the US, is not about religion, about Christ, a Messiah, or the Anti-Christ. It is doing what is best for the whole country.

Joe Biden is following the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US. That......is what any President of the US MUST follow.

Trump did not follow, neither the Constitution nor the Rule of Law of the country he swore on the Bible when be became President in January 2017.

This is what they swear to:

“I hereby declare, on oath … that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.”

Trump, for four years, stayed totally away from the meaning of what he swore he would.

This is from Trump's Social Media. It tells his state of mind before the 2020 elections, during and after, to this day.

/----/ Trump kept us out of wars for 4 years. Where is Code Pink? Where are the college students screaming END THE WAS IN UKRAINE. BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW.

Fox News has reportedly issued a formal apology to the judge in the Dominion defamation case after he called the network out this week for misrepresenting Rupert Murdoch’s role. In a letter dated Friday, an attorney for Fox News said the network took responsibility for the “misunderstanding” that led the judge to announce plans for an investigation into whether the network withheld evidence, according to CNN. The controversy stems from Fox lawyers repeatedly telling the court Murdoch didn’t have an official title at Fox News, before later admitting he’s actually an executive officer—a distinction that can affect what Fox is required to turn over as part of the discovery process. According to CNN, attorney Blake Rohrbacher told the judge that Fox “never intended to omit information” and that its claims about Murdoch’s role were “not meant to mislead the Court or evade the question.” The apology from Fox comes just ahead of the trial’s opening on Monday.

(full article online)

Trump trolls you morons so easily.
Trump bum kissers become very upset at the attention the Loser commands by being exposed in so many legal venues, but he has inflicted a high price on so many once reputable individuals who were unfortunate in having had close encounters of the Trumpy kind - lawyers, businessmen, politicians, military leaders, etc., etc., etc. (The sad cases he fleeced with his bogus "Trump University" scam were, at least, compensated when their suit was settled.) Think of all his goons the Loser pleasured himself watching for hours attacking outnumbered police. Identified, apprehended, indicted, prosecuted, convicted or confessing.

Rudy Giuliani is the poster boy of Trump victims - now debarred and disgraced as a lying buffoon after having once been heralded as "America's Mayor."

Rupert's Fantasy Factory won't be the last to pay the price of Trump exposure.

Fox News just became the latest example of individuals or organizations who have paid a real price for Donald Trump’s lies about the 2020 presidential contest...
Think about it: Hundreds of individuals have been arrested, convicted or faced jail time for their roles in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Scores of Republican candidates who denied or actively questioned the legitimacy of President Biden’s 2020 victory lost their contests for the House, Senate, governor and secretary of state in the 2022 midterms.
And now this: Fox News settled a defamation lawsuit — for $787.5 million — filed by a voting-machine company that claimed it was harmed by the proliferation of baseless lies that its machines rigged the 2020 election against Trump.
Trump even inspired an ad campaign:

OGC.gif

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 12.40.34 PM.png

I'm
MAYHEM!

In mid-January 2021, two men hired by former President Donald Trump’s legal team discussed over text message what to do with data obtained from a breached voting machine in a rural county in Georgia, including whether to use it as part of an attempt to decertify the state’s pending Senate runoff results.

The texts, sent two weeks after operatives breached a voting machine in Coffee County, Georgia, reveal for the first time that Trump allies considered using voting data not only to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, but also in an effort to keep a Republican hold on the US Senate. 

“Here’s the plan. Let’s keep this close hold,” Jim Penrose, a former NSA official working with Trump lawyer Sidney Powell to access voting machines in Georgia, wrote in a January 19 text to Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, a firm that purports to run audits of voting systems.

In the text, which was obtained by CNN and has not been previously reported, Penrose references the upcoming certification of Democrat Jon Ossoff’s win over Republican David Perdue.

“We only have until Saturday to decide if we are going to use this report to try to decertify the Senate run-off election or if we hold it for a bigger moment,” Penrose wrote, referring to a potential lawsuit.

The plot to breach voting systems in Coffee County, coordinated by members of Trump’s legal team including Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, is part of a broader criminal investigation into 2020 election interference led by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Willis’ office is weighing a potential racketeering case against multiple defendants and is actively deciding who to bring charges against, sources tell CNN. Willis has subpoenaed a number of individuals involved in the Coffee County breach, including the two men who carried it out who were in touch with Penrose and Logan.

Willis has also subpoenaed Giuliani and Powell as part of her probe. Giuliani has been told he’s a target in the Fulton County probe, CNN previously reported. The special grand jury convened for the case recommended issuing multiple indictments in its final report completed in February, according to the jury foreperson.

A source familiar with Willis’ investigation tells CNN that Willis and her team have in their possession evidence that Trump allies planned to use the breached voting data from Georgia to try to decertify the state’s senate runoff election. Emails obtained by CNN show Penrose and Powell arranged upfront payment to a cyber forensics firm that sent a team to Coffee County on January 7, 2021.

(full article online)

Cruz’s words in the audio recording — obtained by former Fox News producer turned whistleblower Abby Grossberg — conflicted with his public plea to investigate the ballot count out of consideration for those who felt it possible since Trump lost.

“It can’t just be, you know, somebody tweeted that there’s got to be demonstrable facts that can be laid out with evidence because that’s what a court of law is gonna look to, not just an allegation, but actual facts,” Cruz said in the recording of a call with Maria Bartiromo from Nov. 7, 2020. “And so I hope when Rudy comes on the show tomorrow, he had some of those facts, and I hope the legal team continues to lay out the specific evidence because that’s what it’s going to take to prevail in court.”

(full article online)

Former Fox News producer Abby Grossberg and senior Trump official Peter Navarro were caught on tape lambasting Sydney Powell — the infamous kraken attorney that Donald Trump, Fox, and other GOP lackeys willingly empowered for months — and laughably suggested she was principally to blame for their entire team's failed efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

A Texas man facing charges over the 6 January Capitol insurrection opened fire on police officers last week when they arrived at his house for a welfare check ahead of his scheduled surrender.

Nathan Donald Pelham, 40, who is charged with misdemeanors for entering the Capitol building and disorderly conduct, now also faces charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to court documents.

The incident took place on 12 April, Politico reported.

According to court filings, an FBI special agent had called Pelham on 12 April and asked him to surrender in a few days. That evening, Pelham's father called law enforcement to inform them that his son had a gun and was threatening to kill himself.

When the deputies arrived for a welfare check they found the house dark and lit it with lights from their patrol car.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back