Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Raw Story? LOL!! They always slant their news to the hard left. I consider them as reliable as Breitbart, it seems there are those that would rather lie than be honest.
It's funny how fast RS gets the stories out. Way before the TV news. Sometimes a day or two before. So why does Trump make an ass out of himself? I think he's too fn dumb to notice himself. Loser and losing.

We don't know what happened, the story says nothing about what was being talked about or what was asked, like a shitty newspaper raw story just makes up shit and uneducated morons eat the shit up and think it is gourmet food. I quit reading moronic right and left wing BS long ago. I am not into gossip but hey, if that is what gets you off, go for it and I'll keep calling it what it is BS, made up, hack sites, with no journalistic value.
Now did you actually read it instead of reading into it? Hinchado, you really whine.

I read into it no more than you did, it is an extreme left wing bias site with very little journalistic value. If you like that type of journalism, then you are the type that will only believe things that follow your bias. Trump is not a great President, but the BS brings nothing, absolutely nothing but a sad attempt at a journalist wanna be with no integrity.

Trump has a horrible record by any metric you care to use

Trump has the best record of any president of the past 100 years.

His record is only bad to you leftwing zombies who were condemning him before he even took office because he's pulled the plug on YOUR power.

Just wait until his SECOND term.
He gives you a direction to focus your normally unfocused rage, for that alone he is your God.

Funny you keep seeing all this RAGE, Pied. Sure you're not looking in your own mirror?

Now Trump is threatening to downplay it all. Why?

Trump threatens to post ‘60 Minutes’ video before CBS in panic over how how badly his interview went

Reports indicate that the president stormed out of the middle of the interview. It is unclear what Stahl asked him that prompted his anger.

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.

Actually you're quite a little bitch yourself I guess you haven't been watching Biden's behavior around reporters huh? He is the president of the United States how do you know there wasn't some pressing matter he had to handle immediately? It does happen.

I don't know what's going to happen on November 3rd.
but I have a feeling I'm going to be back here shoving Trump's re-election right up your ass.

Jo
When Trump loses, I‘ll be assaulted by your and other Trumpers posts as you bitch about the unfairness of it all as well as the voter fraud hoax and blah, blah, blah. Luckily, it will be via the net so I don’t have to actually listen to your bellyaching.
The neat thing is, he could have walked over to Stahl, turned around, bent over, pulled down his pants, and taken a big dump on her shoes, and the flock would have said it was greatest thing any President had ever done in the history of historical histories.

As for the rest of us, I guess it'll be interesting to watch.
You lemmings will actually turn in to watch CBS on Sunday just for this? You really are braindead.
CIwj5SX.gif
Not as much as you will be after he is reelected though
I'll be just fine either way. You're stuck being an angry, paranoid, obedient Trumpster.

How does it feel to be indoctrinated by leftist disinformation, you brainwashed puddle of ooze?

Trump is totally losing it. His erratic behavior is becoming more erratic.
He is hurting his reelection chances worse than his competition.
His erratic debate performance resulted in an increase in Biden's lead.
His total disregard of COVID precautions after having COVID while a majority of voters feel he is mishandling the virus hurts him.
Trump is ripping Fauci. But Fauci has a higher approval rating than Trump. Trump, even, included Fauci in an ad with quote that appeared Fauci approved of Trump's handling of COVID. Fauci does not approve.
Today, he walks out of an interview with 60 minutes. It is getting him bad publicity through out the media and social media. Sunday, 60 minutes will air interviews with all candidates. It will look bad.
The debate should be interesting on Thursday.

Trump is showing he is not fit to lead. He is losing it.
As horrible and shameful as all of this is, it's not surprising.

Sad.

Now Trump is threatening to downplay it all. Why?

Trump threatens to post ‘60 Minutes’ video before CBS in panic over how how badly his interview went

Reports indicate that the president stormed out of the middle of the interview. It is unclear what Stahl asked him that prompted his anger.

Your sources are as empty as your head

His total disregard of COVID precautions after having COVID while a majority of voters feel he is mishandling the virus hurts him.
Trump is ripping Fauci. But Fauci has a higher approval rating than Trump. Trump, even, included Fauci in an ad with quote that appeared Fauci approved of Trump's handling of COVID. Fauci does not approve.
Today, he walks out of an interview with 60 minutes. It is getting him bad publicity through out the media and social media. Sunday, 60 minutes will air interviews with all candidates. It will look bad.

He sounds febrile.

His record is only bad to you leftwing zombies who were condemning him before he even took office because he's pulled the plug on YOUR power.

He gives you a direction to focus your normally unfocused rage, for that alone he is your God.

Funny you keep seeing all this RAGE, Pied. Sure you're not looking in your own mirror?
Absolutely. I'm pretty chill compared with just about everyone on the board. Can't think clearly when you are mad. If this place ever starts making me angry I go find something else to do.

A majority of Americans knew Trump was unfit to be president more than four years ago.

Absolutely. I'm pretty chill compared with just about everyone on the board. Can't think clearly when you are mad. If this place ever starts making me angry I go find something else to do.

You and Toobin! :laughing0301:

He sounds febrile.
what does febrile mean? It sounds like it should define Trump even though I do not know what it means.

Forum List

Back