Trump vs Obama vs Hillary vs Biden - A statistical comparison

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This thread started when I awoke from a vodka-induced nap, about an hour ago. I was curious to determine just how mentionable or notable Donald Trump has been over the last ten years, so I went off to Google Trends to find out. Google Trends is a handy statistical tool to explore what the world is searching for.

Google Trends

First I compared an analysis of internet searches for the terms "Trump", "Biden", "Obama", and "Hillary", and over a period of 2008 until now. This was the result:

graph1.jpg

Next I took "Trump" out of the equation, and did a comparison for "Biden", "Obama", and "Hillary."

graph2.jpg

Then I took Obama out of the search, and did a comparison for "Biden" and "Hillary."

graph3.jpg

Lastly, I removed "Hillary" from the search, inserted "Erectile Dysfunction", and what did I determine?

I found that Joe Biden is at least more notable and mentionable than Erectile Dysfunction. Congratulations. You Democrats have chosen wisely.

graph4.jpg

Attachments

• graph2.jpg
    graph2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
This thread started when I awoke from a vodka-induced nap, about an hour ago. I was curious to determine just how mentionable or notable Donald Trump has been over the last ten years, so I went off to Google Trends to find out. Google Trends is a handy statistical tool to explore what the world is searching for.

Google Trends

First I compared an analysis of internet searches for the terms "Trump", "Biden", "Obama", and "Hillary", and over a period of 2008 until now. This was the result:

View attachment 552694

Next I took "Trump" out of the equation, and did a comparison for "Biden", "Obama", and "Hillary."

View attachment 552698

Then I took Obama out of the search, and did a comparison for "Biden" and "Hillary."

View attachment 552696

Lastly, I removed "Hillary" from the search, inserted "Erectile Dysfunction", and what did I determine?

I found that Joe Biden is at least more notable and mentionable than Erectile Dysfunction. Congratulations. You Democrats have chosen wisely.

View attachment 552697

Awesome.....
Let's Go Brandon....

Forum List

Back