I didn't know about Trump's ongoing feud w/ the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.. the so and sos

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Trump got rid of Yellen as Fed Chair, then Powell raised interest rates, which moderated the awesome economy Trump had gotten started.. Raising the rates didn't derail the economy, but it would have been much better w/o the interference.. Then when the Wuhan virus struck, the dumbasses at the Fed finally did the right thing and lowered them to zero..

I read about this in a book by Lou Dobbs, whom I heard was "let go" from Fox Business..

That seems like a terrible decision on the part of FBN but... they seem to be making them these days..

Dobbs thinks more like i do than a lot of so called conservatives... In the book I found out that some people I had really thought were conservative were against Trump... people like Peggy Noonan... Wow... that's shocking bc Trump is a lot like Reagan (she used to be RR speech writer)

Trump got rid of Yellen as Fed Chair, then Powell raised interest rates, which moderated the awesome economy Trump had gotten started.. Raising the rates didn't derail the economy, but it would have been much better w/o the interference.. Then when the Wuhan virus struck, the dumbasses at the Fed finally did the right thing and lowered them to zero..

I read about this in a book by Lou Dobbs, whom I heard was "let go" from Fox Business..

That seems like a terrible decision on the part of FBN but... they seem to be making them these days..

Dobbs thinks more like i do than a lot of so called conservatives... In the book I found out that some people I had really thought were conservative were against Trump... people like Peggy Noonan... Wow... that's shocking bc Trump is a lot like Reagan (she used to be RR speech writer)
Pretty sure Reagan would have utterly despised Trump as president. The dignity of the office was paramount to him.

Pretty sure Reagan would have utterly despised Trump as president. The dignity of the office was paramount to him.
for one, RR didn't seem to "despise" anyone or if he did, he had the maturity to keep it to himself... unlike libs who act like spoiled brat, unruly, hedonistic, self-centered snowflake morons

Reagan may have not been elected in 2016. That is how far left we moved. And Reagan was not happy with the Repub Party in 1976 when he was screwed out of the nomination for Ford.

for one, RR didn't seem to "despise" anyone or if he did, he had the maturity to keep it to himself... unlike libs who act like spoiled brat, unruly, hedonistic, self-centered snowflake morons
Trump openly despised a lot of people and and relished personally insulting them in public. You know the list. RR always kept things professional and collegial among his fellow politicians. If nothing else RR was an exceptional diplomat. Trump's ham-handed antics on the world stage and his shameless sucking up to Putin would have had RR wanting to drag him behind a horse.

Trump openly despised a lot of people and and relished personally insulting them in public. You know the list. RR always kept things professional and collegial among his fellow politicians. If nothing else RR was an exceptional diplomat. Trump's ham-handed antics on the world stage and his shameless sucking up to Putin would have had RR wanting to drag him behind a horse.
u don't know what RR would have said

and Trump merely spoke the truth. I know because I have been following TRUTH for a long long time and he was/is one of the only ones in the public eye who actually does speak the truth whether people like it or not

sick of politicians who just say what they think they are supposed to say... to please their big donors..

u don't know what RR would have said

and Trump merely spoke the truth. I know because I have been following TRUTH for a long long time and he was/is one of the only ones in the public eye who actually does speak the truth whether people like it or not

sick of politicians who just say what they think they are supposed to say... to please their big donors..
Amazing how anyone could think that.

Trump isn’t a lib.

Forum List

Back