Trump vs In

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-20_14-31-52.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-20_14-31-52.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 229
Kim Jung Un has invaded and taken over South Korea?

What did he do with their former leader, Moon Jae-In?

In - Un

missed it by 1 key

:abgg2q.jpg:

story of your life

i cant change thread titles - you can, and do all the time -

is the story of your life pissant partisanship ?

you decide

I thought you were comparing Trump to a brutal dictator.

which would be about your standard thread.

I'll change the title for you.

makes no difference who the leader was or from what country -

Trump got his fat ass out done when it came to handling a national health emergency.

big f'n surprise.

In - Un

missed it by 1 key

:abgg2q.jpg:

story of your life

i cant change thread titles - you can, and do all the time -

is the story of your life pissant partisanship ?

you decide

I thought you were comparing Trump to a brutal dictator.

which would be about your standard thread.

I'll change the title for you.

nah, just hit the wrong key then sent the thread before reading it - u-i side by side

big fingers

Trump got his fat ass out done when it came to handling a national health emergency.

big f'n surprise.
According to you. If not for children and future generations a nice economic collapse would do us well. Watching how adults act to go to stores for food and supplies is a mind trip in itself. History always has people like you. Always knowing better. And if there are ten people in the end it may be good for the two that are left. It would be so easy for the globalists to take over this planet completely. For they control the printing presses of many nations and own most of the financial instruments as they have had hundreds of years of power behind the scenes. They must smell blood.

big f'n surprise.
He-he, you ARE a brainwashed loon!

South Korea has tested more than 290,000 people; the U.S., with about 321 million more people, has tested just 71,000,

opposed to you being an ass kissing Trumpwinger ?

big f'n surprise.

South Korea has tested more than 290,000 people; the U.S., with about 321 million more people, has tested just 71,000,

You are a RIOT! Your severe TDS has rotted your brain. Please get help immediately!

big f'n surprise.
According to you. If not for children and future generations a nice economic collapse would do us well. Watching how adults act to go to stores for food and supplies is a mind trip in itself. History always has people like you. Always knowing better. And if there are ten people in the end it may be good for the two that are left. It would be so easy for the globalists to take over this planet completely. For they control the printing presses of many nations and own most of the financial instruments as they have had hundreds of years of power behind the scenes. They must smell blood.

I want nothing of the sort I have a stock portfolio you f'n idiot

stfu

big f'n surprise.

It depends on how you interpret the data. Per your OP, the virus hit both countries at the same time, yet the US cases are 1/3 the number of the S. Korean cases per 1 million population. In other words, your chances of getting infected are 3 times higher in S.Korea.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not here to praise Trump on how he is handling this. The heavy lifting is being done by local governments, as it should be with this and other things like healthcare, education, social security etc.

One can change one’s title.

I am pretty sure only those who are very dumb can’t change it.

Time constraint

big f'n surprise.

Leaving quite a bit out, are you not?

According to your article, Korea just approved of test kits immediately. Our precious bureaucracy (the FDA) didn't.

In the U.S., the CDC had the only tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration until the FDA loosened its criteria on Feb. 29, and the CDC's first test was faulty. The FDA is now considering approving the South Korean tests as the U.S. struggles to meet demand.

Do you really think this is Trump's fault? Did you expect him to change our entire government structure so he alone could make the decisions about test kits? Did you expect him to eliminate bureaucracies? Don't get me wrong, I wish he could, but as we both know, that couldn't happen in this case.

Forum List

Back