Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
President Trump > Barry Hussein.

'nuff said.

89049679_10218764682499527_4507163062951739392_n.jpg

The Great Obama received 2.8 Million votes in Michigan in 2008
Crooked Donnie received 2.2 million votes in Michigan in 2016

Showing that Trump never could have beaten the Great Obama

Looking ahead to November, both of the probable Democratic nominees hold narrow leads among registered voters over Trump in a crucial state the Republican won by 10,704 votes four years ago. Biden holds a 48% to 41% edge over the incumbent

Biden Holds Primary Lead; Dems Have Edge in General | Monmouth University Polling Institute
Polls had Hillary in an electoral landslide right up to the election.
Nope...the polls called it close from the git go.

Looking ahead to November, both of the probable Democratic nominees hold narrow leads among registered voters over Trump in a crucial state the Republican won by 10,704 votes four years ago. Biden holds a 48% to 41% edge over the incumbent

Biden Holds Primary Lead; Dems Have Edge in General | Monmouth University Polling Institute

What does that have to do with this election?

Did I claim it did?

Did I claim it did?

You clearly were inferring it or you wouldn't have brought it up

Nope...the polls called it close from the git go.
You are clueless, as always.

There is a 95 percent chance Hillary Clinton wins the Electoral College by 118 votes: poll

Did I claim it did?

You clearly were inferring it or you wouldn't have brought it up
Thanks for the mindreading. Do you do palms too? Tell me about my lifeline......

Who is Barry Hussein? You put the wrong picture up. To the right is President Barrack H. Obama.

Yes, aka the kenyan lawn jockey, barry soetoro, the Brown Clown of Renown and THE.WORST.FUCKING.PRESIDENT.EVER™

As Strozk and McCabe would say: "I think we're all on the same Page now"......

So Biden's going to "Obama' Trump in Michigan this fall?

Give him the old Hussein Chop, huh?

President Trump > Barry Hussein.

'nuff said.

89049679_10218764682499527_4507163062951739392_n.jpg
After 4 years of corruption by the nasty Trump admin, you need to take another look at Michigan. Even posh Macomb County flipped
Four years of accusations. We can have a nuclear war with mushroom clouds all around us and I still will not believe those fraud ass media shills.
We know! We know!! And you wont believe the vote count in November either. You could look around for a place to start a new country...like Jim Jones did with his unbelieving followers.

BTW: 4 years of staff witnesses ignoring subpoenas, 2 years of hidden Mueller Report and 4 years of over 16 K lies is a game changer.

Forum List

Back