Trump voters still feeling sad and attacked ~ WaPo

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
I've noticed this too........never seen so many sore winners

everyone knows Trump captured more EV's, except Trump, he's still ranting about election fraud and millions of illegal votes

move on Agent Orange, you've got months of Congressional hearings for the Russian collaboration comin up...

~

......less than one month into Trump’s term, many of his supporters say they once again feel under attack — perhaps even more so than before.

Those who journeyed to Trump’s Saturday evening event on Florida’s Space Coast said that since the election, they have unfriended some of their liberal relatives or friends on Facebook. They don’t understand why major media outlets don’t see the same successful administration they have been cheering on. And they’re increasingly frustrated that Democrats — and some Republicans — are too slow to approve some of the president’s nominees and too quick to protest his every utterance.

Trump supporters see a successful president — and are frustrated with critics who don’t

ee0auhx.jpg

everyone knows Trump captured more EV's, except Trump, he's still ranting about election fraud and millions of illegal votes

move on Agent Orange, you've got months of Congressional hearings for the Russian collaboration comin up...

~

......less than one month into Trump’s term, many of his supporters say they once again feel under attack — perhaps even more so than before.

Those who journeyed to Trump’s Saturday evening event on Florida’s Space Coast said that since the election, they have unfriended some of their liberal relatives or friends on Facebook. They don’t understand why major media outlets don’t see the same successful administration they have been cheering on. And they’re increasingly frustrated that Democrats — and some Republicans — are too slow to approve some of the president’s nominees and too quick to protest his every utterance.

Trump supporters see a successful president — and are frustrated with critics who don’t
You are turning into a troll.

So I am putting you onto my ignore list.

Most of your started threads are meaningless.

If I had to grade your intellect I would have to say junior high level.

~

Ahhhh yes! The Washington Compost, deliverer of very fake news. I wouldn't use it to line a bird cage.

Forum List

Back