Trump voter challenge.

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
1659912386604.jpeg

Best of luck!

I got a better challenge. Stand in front of your co-worker, start grunting, and then shit your pants as they look at you in horror. Then speak in tongues for a few seconds followed by a 45-sec awkward pause with a 1000-yard drooling stare off into space..... then smell their hair, run your hand down their pants and finger-fuck them and then turn around, shake hands with your invisible friend and fall down 3 times on the way out the door.

You've been challenged.

Most Trump voters don't have jobs, and the ones who do usually work in professions where they can talk like this.
I'm just curious. . .

Do you think most of the folks living here, are Trump voters?

BRAINDEAD FUKTARD DEMONICRAT VOTER CHALLENGE:

Go to work tomorrow and -

1. Steal the CEO's wallet and max out all his credit cards and empty his bank account, then pretend you know absolutely nothing about it.

2. Find a DISABLED co-worker, and tell them they get a special tax compensation for being disabled during the "pandemic". Then, in Febuary, when they ask you about how to file this special compensation, laugh in their face and call them a "Lying dog-face pony faced solider", and walk off.

3. Try to find more than 3 people interested in you in any way, and then lie to everybody at work that you have 81 million friends.

4. Threaten a female coworkers job if she doesn't blow you, while jacking off on her dress, and then tell HR "theres no sexual relationship" with her.

5. Grab, fondle, and sniff all children brought in by coworkers, management, and/or outside guests.

I DARE you.

BRAINDEAD FUKTARD DEMONICRAT VOTER CHALLENGE:

Go to work tomorrow and -

1. Steal the CEO's wallet and max out all his credit cards and empty his bank account, then pretend you know absolutely nothing about it.

2. Find a DISABLED co-worker, and tell them they get a special tax compensation for being disabled during the "pandemic". Then, in Febuary, when they ask you about how to file this special compensation, laugh in their face and call them a "Lying dog-face pony faced solider", and walk off.

3. Try to find more than 3 people interested in you in any way, and then lie to everybody at work that you have 81 million friends.

4. Threaten a female coworkers job if she doesn't blow you, while jacking off on her dress, and then tell HR "theres no sexual relationship" with her.

5. Grab, fondle, and sniff all children brought in by coworkers, management, and/or outside guests.

I DARE you.
Triggered!!!!

I'd like to answer but;
What if ya didn't vote for trump?
what if ya work for trump?
how does anyone determine where you find number 3 anymore?
does number 1 have to be a person of color? if so why?
and why does the questionnaire limit itself to just work?

Did you post this questionnaire at your job and get fired? :abgg2q.jpg: you did didn't you?

Forum List

Back