Trump Verifies Rule #1

1. “All Americans are hurt by uncontrolled illegal migration. It strains public resources and drives down jobs and wages. Among those hardest hit are African-Americans and Hispanic Americans.”

According to U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow, black Americans are disproportionately affected by illegal immigration.

“Black males are more likely to experience competition from illegal immigrants,” Kirsanow said in a 2017 interview with The Daily Signal.
anBush assigned him to the Commission... Then reappointed him and the Ryan continued on... You are trying to show this guys as non-partisan, are you serious...
He writes for the National Review...
Peter Kirsanow - Wikipedia

Unlike you, Kirsanow is an honorable man.

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Hope that hurt, you dunce.

Hehehe trump convinced his sheep that if the wall is built, they will be no killings, no sexual assaults. No heroin overdose, and certainly no mass shootings and they bought it :abgg2q.jpg:

No one ever said that, which reveals you as the lying-lowlife most know you to be.

2. “Sen. Chuck Schumer–who you will be hearing from later tonight–has repeatedly supported a physical barrier in the past, along with many other Democrats. They changed their mind only after I was elected president.”

As Senate minority leader, Schumer, D-N.Y., is now the chamber’s top Democrat. In 2006, Schumer–along with other high-profile Democrats–voted for the Secure Fence Act.

2. “Sen. Chuck Schumer–who you will be hearing from later tonight–has repeatedly supported a physical barrier in the past, along with many other Democrats. They changed their mind only after I was elected president.”

As Senate minority leader, Schumer, D-N.Y., is now the chamber’s top Democrat. In 2006, Schumer–alk stupid.ong with other high-profile Democrats–voted for the Secure Fence Act.

So what? Trump has asked for a big beautiful wall 2000 miles long... costing about $70bn... Schumer has never said no to a barrier at certain points at the border but an idiotic wall is a joke...

The maintenance of the wall will be about $10bn a year... This is the crisis they are trying to sell... They want to spend three times the budget building it and then 40% each year maintaining it.
All while a high tech solution can do it pence on the dollar... You are just asking us to think stupid.

border_security_chart_10e815826bf14d5658b80090998bce1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

1. "Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi will meet Tuesday to see if they can work out a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security and other departments for the rest of the fiscal year. But Democrats say they can only give Trump $1.6 billion, and the impasse is threatening a partial government shutdown if they can't reach a deal in two weeks."
Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

2. "Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually
“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB

3. “Every week 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone, 90 percent of which floods across from our southern border.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2017 “more than 15,000 people died of drug overdoses involving heroin in the United States.” That’s about 288 deaths per week.

“Mexico remains the primary source of heroin...

Heroin comes through other ports of entry.
Most imported heroin comes through legal points of entry

So this also misleading... Another Fail... Is this the best you got?

Wipe that Democrat shoe polish off your tongue.....it's so unbecoming.

There is this, postulated by a wise wonk who has assiduously studied the machinations and methodologies of Liberals and Democrats:
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

In an unnecessary, but deeply appreciated verification of the rule by President Trump last night, the Daily Signal did something the media eschewed under Hussein Obama.....they fact- checked the President.

Let's see if Rule #1 applies to this Republican President. (wanna guess?)

1. “All Americans are hurt by uncontrolled illegal migration. It strains public resources and drives down jobs and wages. Among those hardest hit are African-Americans and Hispanic Americans.”

According to U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow, black Americans are disproportionately affected by illegal immigration.

“Black males are more likely to experience competition from illegal immigrants,” Kirsanow said in a 2017 interview with The Daily Signal.

As Senate minority leader, Schumer, D-N.Y., is now the chamber’s top Democrat. In 2006, Schumer–along with other high-profile Democrats–voted for the Secure Fence Act.

3. “Every week 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone, 90 percent of which floods across from our southern border.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2017 “more than 15,000 people died of drug overdoses involving heroin in the United States.” That’s about 288 deaths per week.

4. “One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.”

A 2017 report from Doctors Without Borders surveying crossings into Mexico from the areas of El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, which it calls the Northern Triangle of Central America, says that “nearly one-third of the women surveyed had been sexually abused during their journey.”

5. “In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records, including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings.”

Trump’s arrest numbers are correct, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement numbers compiled in 2017 and 2018."
Fact-Checking 5 of Trump’s Claims in Border Speech

And so we see, PROVE, the honesty of this President, most especially when compared with Pinocchio Obama.

You and 'brevity' are CLEARLY not on a first name basis.

Anyway...

let's take your first assertion above (I read no further after it)

'Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.'

I mean, what silliness (no offense).

You would have to have known and analyzed every, single argument every Democrat/Liberal has EVER made to even remotely accurately make the statement.
This being clearly impossible - you still make it anyway.

So the statement looks like little more then an emotional-based generalization.

Might I suggest you learn the meaning of another word?

'Exactitude'.

Don't mention it.

We are done here.

Have a VERY nice day.

Last edited:
There is this, postulated by a wise wonk who has assiduously studied the machinations and methodologies of Liberals and Democrats:
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

In an unnecessary, but deeply appreciated verification of the rule by President Trump last night, the Daily Signal did something the media eschewed under Hussein Obama.....they fact- checked the President.

Let's see if Rule #1 applies to this Republican President. (wanna guess?)

4. “One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.”

A 2017 report from Doctors Without Borders surveying crossings into Mexico from the areas of El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, which it calls the Northern Triangle of Central America, says that “nearly one-third of the women surveyed had been sexually abused during their journey.”

5. “In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records, including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings.”

Trump’s arrest numbers are correct, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement numbers compiled in 2017 and 2018."
Fact-Checking 5 of Trump’s Claims in Border Speech

And so we see, PROVE, the honesty of this President, most especially when compared with Pinocchio Obama.

You and 'brevity' are CLEARLY not on a first name basis.

Anyway...

let's take your first assertion above (I read no further after it)

'Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.'

I mean, what silliness (no offense).

You would have to have known and analyzed every, single argument every Democrat/Liberal has EVER made to even remotely accurately make the statement.
This being clearly impossible - you still make it anyway.

So the statement looks like little more then an emotional-based generalization.

Might I suggest you learn the meaning of another word?

'Exactitude'.

Don't mention it.

We are done here.

Have a VERY nice day.

Beat it, worm

Yep, you love the taste of kool-aid alright!
So you believe Nancy and Chuck when they tell you Walls are Immoral....despite the fact that they voted for walls twice before and have not and are not making any effort to tear down the miles and miles of already existing 'Immoral' border walls?!

It is obvious that you have not only been drinking the DNC kool-aid for years but that you have been swimming / bathing in it!

:lmao:

Yep, you love the taste of kool-aid alright!
So you believe Nancy and Chuck when they tell you Walls are Immoral....despite the fact that they voted for walls twice before and have not and are not making any effort to tear down the miles and miles of already existing 'Immoral' border walls?!

It is obvious that you have not only been drinking the DNC kool-aid for years but that you have been swimming / bathing in it!

:lmao:

Hussein must be immoral.....this wall proves it:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Hehehe trump convinced his sheep that if the wall is built, they will be no killings, no sexual assaults. No heroin overdose, and certainly no mass shootings and they bought it :abgg2q.jpg:

No one ever said that, which reveals you as the lying-lowlife most know you to be.
I'm an immigrant myself , I knew for a fact that america has a violence problem for decades, and the vast majority of criminals are US born...give me 1000'sillegal and no thugs and white trash anyday.

I'm an immigrant myself , I knew for a fact that america has a violence problem for decades, and the vast majority of criminals are US born...give me 1000'sillegal and no thugs and white trash anyday.

You can try to run from your post but I won't let you.
"...trump convinced his sheep that if the wall is built, they will be no killings, no sexual assaults."

That's a lie, and you've just admitted it....you're unable to back up your lie.

Wherever you are heading, have a speedy trip.
Speed kills.

"....Trump's campaign rhetoric about Mexicans when it comes to his wall I don't really care one way or other and I don't mind seeing Democrats shoving it down his throat."

Try to be more accurate, and less hyperbolic.

This will help.

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"

Your insinuation that I quoted or referenced Tim Kaine in any way is:
(A) a misrepresentation
(B) a fabrication
(C) a bald-faced lie
(D) all of the above

"....Trump's campaign rhetoric about Mexicans when it comes to his wall I don't really care one way or other and I don't mind seeing Democrats shoving it down his throat."

This will help.

(A) a misrepresentation
(B) a fabrication
(C) a bald-faced lie
(D) all of the above

You appear far too willing to accept the Leftwing propaganda.
Do your own investigating.

"...Trump's campaign rhetoric about Mexicans..."

I identified what your were suggesting, and proved it erroneous.

Bottom line:

Illegal aliens are far....FAR....more likely to be criminals than American citizens, hence, Trump was correct.

This will help.

(A) a misrepresentation
(B) a fabrication
(C) a bald-faced lie
(D) all of the above

Bottom line:

Illegal aliens are far....FAR....more likely to be criminals than American citizens, hence, Trump was correct.

Bottom line is you presented a strawman argument by bringing up someone I came nowhere near mentioning or suggesting. And yet you have audacity to accuse others of misrepresentation. Your integrity is shot.

This will help.

(A) a misrepresentation
(B) a fabrication
(C) a bald-faced lie
(D) all of the above

Bottom line:

Bottom line is you presented a strawman argument by bringing up someone I came nowhere near mentioning or suggesting. And yet you have audacity to accuse others of misrepresentation. Your integrity is shot.

Do yourself a great favor and try to be as accurate as I am.

You won't be able to achieve this level, but you'll be far better than you are.

This will help.

(A) a misrepresentation
(B) a fabrication
(C) a bald-faced lie
(D) all of the above

Bottom line:

Yeah I bring up Trump and you counter with Kaine. I reckon with your measure of accuracy you see them as one in the same. I too can't imagine myself descending to that level.

This will help.

(A) a misrepresentation
(B) a fabrication
(C) a bald-faced lie
(D) all of the above

Bottom line:

Yeah I bring up Trump and you counter with Kaine. I reckon with your measure of accuracy you see them as one in the same. I too can't imagine myself descending to that level.

Why are you still here?

I gave you an assignment....now get to work.

Forum List

Back