Trump Urges Georgia Governor To ‘Call Off Election’ As GOP Frets About Senate Runoffs

trump is totally delusional and doesn't seem to understand what a democracy is or how voting works.

The president can't get any governor to call off an election nor can any governor actually call an election off.

trump seems to think that if that election is called off then he and the 2 republicans running for the Senate will automatically be winners.

So he thinks he can just name the winners without an election.

trump is delusional and out of control.

Wow.

It is amazing that there is any living person who has a functioning brain who still supports Trump.

I mean if you are still a Trump supporter, your brain has to be smaller than a pea..I mean..even a pea brain would not support Trump...a Trumper brain has to be the size of a dust mote..but even a dust mote serves a purpose..a Trumper brain is smaller than a dust mote and just mush...with all due respect to mush.

It is amazing that there is any living person who has a functioning brain who still supports Trump.

Yeah, only at least 73 million of us. BTW, my brain functions quite well. I am not brainwashed and easy led astray by the MSM like you and your ilk. That is the difference.

The Donald has finally realized that all his fraud rhetoric will be keeping Republican voters at home ... why vote if the system is corrupt ... every false claim puts the Senate one step closer to Democrat control ...

"Judge not, lest ye be judged; for that which you mete out will be measured unto you again"

Yeah, only at least 73 million of us. BTW, my brain functions quite well. I am not brainwashed and easy led astray by the MSM like you and your ilk. That is the difference.
Your idiotic ilk supports a guy who lies about election fraud and tweeted he wants to cancel the Georgia election.
Grow a pair and condemn Trump for his anti-American stupidity.

trump is totally delusional and doesn't seem to understand what a democracy is or how voting works.

The president can't get any governor to call off an election nor can any governor actually call an election off.

trump seems to think that if that election is called off then he and the 2 republicans running for the Senate will automatically be winners.

Wow.

"Call off election. It won't be needed."
What does that mean?

Your idiotic ilk supports a guy who lies about election fraud and tweeted he wants to cancel the Georgia election.

Sure, if you will grow a pair and admit the Democrats cheated. Should be obvious. They will cheat in the GA Senate election too if they allow massive mail-in ballots again.

Sure, if you will grow a pair and admit the Democrats cheated. Should be obvious. They will cheat in the GA Senate election too if they allow massive mail-in ballots again.
Election fraud is a lie. You can not begin your recovery from Trumpism until you acknowledge that one simple fact.

Election fraud is a lie. You can not begin your recovery from Trumpism until you acknowledge that one simple fact.

Nope, not at all a lie. Too many facts that say otherwise, but you wouldn't know because your handlers in the MSM don't report it. Dupe.

Nope, not at all a lie. Too many facts that say otherwise, but you wouldn't know because your handlers in the MSM don't report it. Dupe.
Barr said the DOJ found no widespread fraud. The courts have laughed Trump out of court. You are so invested in Trump that you have lost sight of reality. You are a prisoner of your own warped reality.

Trump Lost . Stop being a pathetic loser like Trump. Admit defeat and move on, provided of course you still have some shred of dignity, or sanity, left.

Last edited:

yep if the shoe was on the other foot,he would be sreaming at the top of his lungs how the worst voting fraud ever in mankind took place as it did and he knows it as do the other trump haters.Look at how they cling to that Russia hoax theory as evidence of fraud and yet this wasnt? fucking hypocrisy at its worse sense there is there is one hundred times more evidence in this case than the russia hoax. :cuckoo:

The Donald has finally realized that all his fraud rhetoric will be keeping Republican voters at home ... why vote if the system is corrupt ... every false claim puts the Senate one step closer to Democrat control ...

"Judge not, lest ye be judged; for that which you mete out will be measured unto you again"

One can most certainly understand Trump being willing to throw the entire party under the bus here because they are not willing to jump off the cliff with him.

The irony is that the run off elections in Georgia should be in the Republicans' favor, but if they keep up all of these theatrics they are going to fuck up both races.

If they don't investigate the fraud no one is going to show up to vote for them.

Not that it matters, why not steal two elections if you can get away with one.

Clown.jpg

Mods breaking forum rules... neat.

It's absolute insanity to believe that mail in voting is secure... especially on elections that last for days.

Absolutely crazy, this stuff does not even go down in banana republics.

That is the way the Republicans wanted it. The Republicans refused to allow states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan to count the ballots before election day. They did it just so jerks like you could say things like that. They know that weakminded Trump cult members would do exactly what you are doing.

The irony is that the run off elections in Georgia should be in the Republicans' favor, but if they keep up all of these theatrics they are going to fuck up both races.

If they don't investigate the fraud no one is going to show up to vote for them.

Not that it matters, why not steal two elections if you can get away with one.

Of course --- if this fantasy island of "fraud" had actually taken place the Democrats wouldn't have lost all those other Senate opportunities and the remaining Georgia ones wouldn't be so crucial. Guess the "fraudsters" have a flair for the dramatic, huh.

Wow.

A president urging (lobbying) a governor is not the same as “getting a governor” to call off an election. Who is being delusional?

Forum List

Back