Trump upset with Kushner criminal justice reform thinks its a political loser & total dud

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I call b.s. Trump isn't interested in keeping addicts in prison for 40 years. This prison reform has been great for his reputation in communities that are impacted by poverty and addiction. It saves the country money AND it gets rid of the narrative the Dems use to point to the GOP as cruel and even racist.

Trump may have said a thing or two in response to someone bitching about it, but I doubt he sees this as bad for him, or bad policy.

I call b.s. Trump isn't interested in keeping addicts in prison for 40 years. This prison reform has been great for his reputation in communities that are impacted by poverty and addiction. It saves the country money AND it gets rid of the narrative the Dems use to point to the GOP as cruel and even racist.

Trump may have said a thing or two in response to someone bitching about it, but I doubt he sees this as bad for him, or bad policy.
Some seriously bad dudes have been let out....Though I'm for the policy in principle, its practical application has been shoddy as hell.

Forum List

Back