Trump Unveils Healthcare Plan on 60 Minutes - Literal Blank Pages

trump must think that Leslie Stahl and the 60 Minutes people are stupid.

keyleigh mcenany handed Leslie Stahl a 10 inch think so called book of all trump's health care policies.

The whole thing was noting but blank pages.

View attachment 405075

Trump has pulled this one before
Didnt work

View attachment 405081

It's very sad and pathetic.

Just like everything else, trump has lied about health care. He never had a plan. There was never a big beautiful health care plan that will be cheaper and better than Obamacare.

None of it was actually true.

keyleigh mcenany handed Leslie Stahl a 10 inch think so called book of all trump's health care policies.

View attachment 405075

What's the problem? Any successful Health Care Program can't be written by one person or party. It has to be a Bipartisan effort.

That's the real problem with the ACA. It was a one party plan where huge sections of the country had no say whatsoever in constructing it. The Republicans, example given, proposing prohibiting Convicted Child Molesters from receiving free ED drugs under O'care. The D's turned it down, unanimously.

The problem is that trump has been saying for 5 years that he has a health care plan. It's been nothing but lies.

Turns out it's exactly what democrats have been saying, trump has no plan.

If Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional trump and the republicans have no back up plan to replace Obamacare.

Even if the Republicans did have a plan to replace O'care, they don't have the means to pass it as the Dems are opposed to working with them.

So the D's need to recognize that they have to REACH ACROSS THE AISLE to have health care.

They did.

keyleigh mcenany handed Leslie Stahl a 10 inch thick so called book of all trump's health care policies.

View attachment 405075

That's hilarious. Is that why Trump got mad and walked out of the interview?

Why would you think that President Trump was angry at all? You don't think that he was prepared for and expecting whatever b.s. Fake News experts like Ms. Stahl might pull?

Because Trump tweeted about posting his own video of the interview to show his side. Of course he won't.

View attachment 405075

What's the problem? Any successful Health Care Program can't be written by one person or party. It has to be a Bipartisan effort.

That's the real problem with the ACA. It was a one party plan where huge sections of the country had no say whatsoever in constructing it. The Republicans, example given, proposing prohibiting Convicted Child Molesters from receiving free ED drugs under O'care. The D's turned it down, unanimously.

The problem is that trump has been saying for 5 years that he has a health care plan. It's been nothing but lies.

Turns out it's exactly what democrats have been saying, trump has no plan.

If Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional trump and the republicans have no back up plan to replace Obamacare.

Even if the Republicans did have a plan to replace O'care, they don't have the means to pass it as the Dems are opposed to working with them.

So the D's need to recognize that they have to REACH ACROSS THE AISLE to have health care.

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. I stop reading when I read lies. I no longer believe what I'm reading.

You might want to read the following article that was written in 2015. It's a very comprehensive article that documents the honest history of how Obamacare became law.

Here's a very important part that proves you as the liar you are. mcconnell threatened republicans who were working with democrats on Obamacare. That if they continued, their futures would be dimmer.

Max Baucus, in the spring of 2009, signaled his desire to find a bipartisan compromise, working especially closely with Grassley, his dear friend and Republican counterpart, who had been deeply involved in crafting the Republican alternative to Clintoncare. Baucus and Grassley convened an informal group of three Democrats and three Republicans on the committee, which became known as the “Gang of Six.” They covered the parties’ ideological bases; the other GOPers were conservative Mike Enzi of Wyoming and moderate Olympia Snowe of Maine, and the Democrats were liberal Jeff Bingaman of New Mexico and moderate Kent Conrad of North Dakota.
Baucus very deliberately started the talks with a template that was the core of the 1993-4 Republican plan, built around an individual mandate and exchanges with private insurers—much to the chagrin of many Democrats and liberals who wanted, if not a single-payer system, at least one with a public insurance option. Through the summer, the Gang of Six engaged in detailed discussions and negotiations to turn a template into a plan. But as the summer wore along, it became clear that something had changed; both Grassley and Enzi began to signal that participation in the talks—and their demands for changes in the evolving plan—would not translate into a bipartisan agreement.
What became clear before September, when the talks fell apart, is that Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell had warned both Grassley and Enzi that their futures in the Senate would be much dimmer if they moved toward a deal with the Democrats that would produce legislation to be signed by Barack Obama. They both listened to their leader. An early embrace by both of the framework turned to shrill anti-reform rhetoric by Grassley—talking, for example, about death panels that would kill grandma—and statements by Enzi that he was not going to sign on to a deal. The talks, nonetheless, continued into September, and the emerging plan was at least accepted in its first major test by the third Republican Gang member, Olympia Snowe (even if she later joined every one of her colleagues to vote against the plan on the floor of the Senate.)

View attachment 405075

OMG!!!

you mean they were literally blank??? with nothing on them???
Promising for years you have a healthcare plan when you really don't -- while trying to take away healthcare from Americans is totally edge bro...

This will definitely win him 75% of the popular vote because nobody cares about healthcare
having another government healthcare plan is one of the reasons I didnt vote for him the first time,,,

obviously youre to fucking stupid to know they cant take it away but just fuck it up by being involved,,,
Aside from being a liar and claiming you didn't vote for a guy whose balls you are currently gargling vociferously -- you are now giving him a pass for still claiming to have a healthcare plan -- because he is just lying about it??

And you think I'm stupid??

And I also assume you think the Trump admin trying to get the SC to repeal the ACA is not going to take away healthcare from people??

View attachment 405075

OMG!!!

Promising for years you have a healthcare plan when you really don't -- while trying to take away healthcare from Americans is totally edge bro...

This will definitely win him 75% of the popular vote because nobody cares about healthcare
having another government healthcare plan is one of the reasons I didnt vote for him the first time,,,

obviously youre to fucking stupid to know they cant take it away but just fuck it up by being involved,,,
Aside from being a liar and claiming you didn't vote for a guy whose balls you are currently gargling vociferously -- you are now giving him a pass for still claiming to have a healthcare plan -- because he is just lying about it??

And I also assume you think the Trump admin trying to get the SC to repeal the ACA is not going to take away healthcare from people??

the dickens you say,,,

keyleigh mcenany handed Leslie Stahl a 10 inch thick so called book of all trump's health care policies.

View attachment 405075

I don't know but 60 Minutes has released a short trailer of the interview.

It looks like Leslie was not allowing trump to lie and evade her questions.

View attachment 405075

OMG!!!

the dickens you say,,,
This is why I have ZERO respect for morons like you......

Since you can't refute a single thing I said -- you act like a catty bitch instead....

But you should be accustomed to acting like a bitch, so there's that...

View attachment 405075

OMG!!!

the dickens you say,,,
This is why I have ZERO respect for morons like you......

Since you can't refute a single thing I said -- you act like a catty bitch instead....

But you should be accustomed to acting like a bitch, so there's that...
OH MY!!!

View attachment 405075

60 minutes ain’t Sean Hannity

Policies about convicted child molesters and ED drugs isn't health care policy, it's publicity and grandstanding.

Republicans were given the opportunity to participate, they started to, then were threatened by their party and backed out.

Max Baucus, in the spring of 2009, signaled his desire to find a bipartisan compromise, working especially closely with Grassley, his dear friend and Republican counterpart, who had been deeply involved in crafting the Republican alternative to Clintoncare. Baucus and Grassley convened an informal group of three Democrats and three Republicans on the committee, which became known as the “Gang of Six.” They covered the parties’ ideological bases; the other GOPers were conservative Mike Enzi of Wyoming and moderate Olympia Snowe of Maine, and the Democrats were liberal Jeff Bingaman of New Mexico and moderate Kent Conrad of North Dakota.

Baucus very deliberately started the talks with a template that was the core of the 1993-4 Republican plan, built around an individual mandate and exchanges with private insurers—much to the chagrin of many Democrats and liberals who wanted, if not a single-payer system, at least one with a public insurance option. Through the summer, the Gang of Six engaged in detailed discussions and negotiations to turn a template into a plan. But as the summer wore along, it became clear that something had changed; both Grassley and Enzi began to signal that participation in the talks—and their demands for changes in the evolving plan—would not translate into a bipartisan agreement.

What became clear before September, when the talks fell apart, is that Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell had warned both Grassley and Enzi that their futures in the Senate would be much dimmer if they moved toward a deal with the Democrats that would produce legislation to be signed by Barack Obama.

The real story is Obamacare was written by the pharmaceutical and insurance industries. Obama was scared to death to cross them.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

View attachment 405075

60 minutes ain’t Sean Hannity

That's very true.

I'm sure that trump was very upset that a woman was trying to get him to stop lying.

View attachment 405075

Trumpers are pathetic......
party people are pathetic....

View attachment 405075

Didnt work

View attachment 405081

Just like everything else, trump has lied about health care. He never had a plan. There was never a big beautiful health care plan that will be cheaper and better than Obamacare.

It is not just the outright arrogance of the lie but how readily Trump followers support it

View attachment 405075

Didnt work

View attachment 405081

It is not just the outright arrogance of the lie but how readily Trump followers support it

Once President Trump is reelected and he gets a half dozen new SCOTUS justices on board and admits East Utah and Central Oklahoma into the union for the 4 new Republican Senators, he'll be able to be a lot more candid.

This ad and song remind me of the song Pink wrote to the bush boy during his presidency.

It applies today to trump even more.

View attachment 405075

Didnt work

View attachment 405081

Once President Trump is reelected and he gets a half dozen new SCOTUS justices on board and admits East Utah and Central Oklahoma into the union for the 4 new Republican Senators, he'll be able to be a lot more candid.

Obviously you don't understand how things work with all that talk about Utah and Oklahoma, but the increase in Supreme Court justices sounds good to me.

View attachment 405075

Didnt work

View attachment 405081

Obviously you don't understand how things work with all that talk about Utah and Oklahoma, but the increase in Supreme Court justices sounds good to me.

If President Trump is reelected, will you still support more Supreme Justices? BTW, the proposed admission of Puerto Rico and DC are based upon the number of leftists in those areas. Why not admit new Conservative States?

Forum List

Back