Trump: Tweets that Robert Jefress is a " wonderful man"

GOOD , President Trump is allowed his opinion on the Good Reverend Jeffress P.P..
When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

You are digging up stuff from almost a year ago? When did Trump express any private opinion on this topic?

Did you get this from a gay action newsletter telling you to post it?
What in the name of the Goddess are you talking about? Trump tweeted that just yesterday. As for what Jeffress said, what does it matter when it's from....do you think that he has changed? And you can see where I got it from by following the links.
-------------------------------------------- Mornin P.P. , President Trump can politely express his opinion about Jeffress or anything else , its his RIGHT . Alienation of certain segments of society is simply the Gravy P.P. .

GOOD , President Trump is allowed his opinion on the Good Reverend Jeffress P.P..
When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

You are digging up stuff from almost a year ago? When did Trump express any private opinion on this topic?

What in the name of the Goddess are you talking about? Trump tweeted that just yesterday. As for what Jeffress said, what does it matter when it's from....do you think that he has changed? And you can see where I got it from by following the links.
-------------------------------------------- Mornin P.P. , President Trump can politely express his opinion about Jeffress or anything else , its his RIGHT . Alienation of certain segments of society is simply the Gravy P.P. .
OK, let's say that he has the right. That does not make it right. My point is that he praised a loathsome bigot which tell me all that I need to know about Trump, and those who defend him.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
Great book just out, "A Place Called Heaven," by Dr. Robert Jeffress - A wonderful man![/QUOTE]

Now, is he really??

Pastor Robert Jeffress preached to Trump - CNNPolitics

CNN)A pastor with a long history of inflammatory remarks about Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and gays preached at a private service for President-elect Trump and his family on Friday, shortly before Trump took the oath of office.

Here is more"

Opinion | Christianity Does Not Justify Trump’s ‘Fire and Fury’

Following President Trump’s initial threats of “fire and fury” toward North Korea on Aug. 8, Robert Jeffress, the evangelical pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas, and a presidential adviser, released a statement claiming that God had given the president authority to “take out” North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Jeffress was the president’s selected preacher at the traditional pre-inauguration liturgy at St. John’s Episcopal Church and claims to speak with Mr. Trump “on a variety of issues.”

Regardless of his political credentials, Jeffress’s theology is shockingly uninformed and dangerous, and it is a sobering reminder of the power of misguided moral statements to influence matters of life and death in policy. President Trump’s language, which he intensified a few days later, evoked apocalyptic nuclear war. Despite what either of the men claim, there is no possible Christian justification for provoking such a conflict.

In addition;

Robert Jeffress - Wikipedia

While a pastor in Wichita Falls in 1998, Jeffress sought to have two children's books about children with gay or lesbian parents removed from the public library by checking out the books and paying for them rather than returning them to be recirculated. Following publication of the story by news media, the library received multiple copies of the books as donations and demand for the books increased significantly.[20]

Jeffress is not a "wonderful man" He is a bigot and religious zealot of the sort that Trump kisses up to
And how does he compare to Reverend G Damn America Wright, you know, the guy who was Obama's mentor and sat in his pews for 20 years while listening to racism, antisemitism, and anti Americanism without blinking an eye, Obama loved him so much that he even asked Rev. Wright to conduct his marriage ceremony to Michelle. That of course was way before Michelle became proud of her country for the first time, and before Obama threw him under the bus. One this about Obama, he had absolutely no honor or loyalty. He even threw his white grandmother who helped raise him under the bus, simply because she was white.
Give me a fucking break.!! I knew that it would only be a matter of time before someone tried to make this about Obama. Whatever Obama's relationship with Wright was, it does not change what is happening now. And Obama, as a candidate and President distanced himself from Wright. Trump is kissing this guys ass.

Last edited:

yes, he can be as much of a disgusting pos as he wants...

if he weren't in the White House.

you white christian supremacist loons are funny.
-------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , yeah , yeah , as politely as possible let me tell you that your President TRUMP can say as he likes . And YOU just gotta suck it up while TRUMPS words make ME smile Penny [Chuckle , wink] !!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
Great book just out, "A Place Called Heaven," by Dr. Robert Jeffress - A wonderful man![/QUOTE]

Now, is he really??

CNN)A pastor with a long history of inflammatory remarks about Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and gays preached at a private service for President-elect Trump and his family on Friday, shortly before Trump took the oath of office.

Here is more"

Opinion | Christianity Does Not Justify Trump’s ‘Fire and Fury’

Following President Trump’s initial threats of “fire and fury” toward North Korea on Aug. 8, Robert Jeffress, the evangelical pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas, and a presidential adviser, released a statement claiming that God had given the president authority to “take out” North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Jeffress was the president’s selected preacher at the traditional pre-inauguration liturgy at St. John’s Episcopal Church and claims to speak with Mr. Trump “on a variety of issues.”

Regardless of his political credentials, Jeffress’s theology is shockingly uninformed and dangerous, and it is a sobering reminder of the power of misguided moral statements to influence matters of life and death in policy. President Trump’s language, which he intensified a few days later, evoked apocalyptic nuclear war. Despite what either of the men claim, there is no possible Christian justification for provoking such a conflict.

In addition;

Robert Jeffress - Wikipedia

While a pastor in Wichita Falls in 1998, Jeffress sought to have two children's books about children with gay or lesbian parents removed from the public library by checking out the books and paying for them rather than returning them to be recirculated. Following publication of the story by news media, the library received multiple copies of the books as donations and demand for the books increased significantly.[20]

Jeffress is not a "wonderful man" He is a bigot and religious zealot of the sort that Trump kisses up to
And how does he compare to Reverend G Damn America Wright, you know, the guy who was Obama's mentor and sat in his pews for 20 years while listening to racism, antisemitism, and anti Americanism without blinking an eye, Obama loved him so much that he even asked Rev. Wright to conduct his marriage ceremony to Michelle. That of course was way before Michelle became proud of her country for the first time, and before Obama threw him under the bus. One this about Obama, he had absolutely no honor or loyalty. He even threw his white grandmother who helped raise him under the bus, simply because she was white.
Give me a fucking break.!! I knew that it would only be a matter of time before someone tried to make this about Obama. Whatever Obama's relationship with Wright was, it does not change what is happening now. And Obama, as a candidate and President distanced himself from Wright. Trump is kissing this guys ass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , annoys you eh P.P. ?? Like i said earlier , knowing that Trump and Trumps words annoy you is the GRAVY P.P..

OK, let's say that he has the right. That does not make it right. My point is that he praised a loathsome bigot which tell me all that I need to know about Trump, and those who defend him.

I’m not familiar with Jeffress nor does it sound like I need to. My only question is were you this upset with Obama’s connection with Rev. Wright, a man Obama claimed was his mentor and associated with the man for 20 plus years.

It seems that a lot of people get outraged when the other side does wrong and then excuse away when their side is in the same boat.

I’m not familiar with Jeffress nor does it sound like I need to. My only question is were you this upset with Obama’s connection with Rev. Wright, a man Obama claimed was his mentor and associated with the man for 20 plus years.

It seems that a lot of people get outraged when the other side does wrong and then excuse away when their side is in the same boat.
Obama denounced the controversial comments soon after they became known and even devoted a speech to the issue. Do you think that Trump will??

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia

The Jeremiah Wright controversy gained national attention in the United States, in March 2008 when ABC News, after reviewing dozens of U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons,[1] excerpted parts which were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of President Obama.[4] Obama denounced the statements in question, but critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright. In response to this, he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context.

Obama dealt with the issue like an adult and like a President. Trump no only won't, be he is incapable of doingso

A More Perfect Union (speech) - Wikipedia

Obama addressed the subjects of racial tensions, white privilege, and race and inequality in the United States, discussing black "anger", white "resentment", and other issues as he sought to explain and contextualize Wright's controversial comments.[3] His speech closed with a plea to move beyond America's "racial stalemate" and address shared social problems.

Rev. Jeffress is a Preacher , some like him and some don't . He is a Baptist [i think] and probably has Old Style Baptist style point of view . I think that he leads a very big Church in Dallas Texas . I see him once in awhile on FOX tv talk shows Papa !!

Last edited:
Rev. Jeffress is a Preacher , some like him and some don't . Hs is a Baptist and probably has Old Style Baptist style point of view . I think that he leads a very big Church in Dallas Texas . I see him once in awhile on FOX tv talk shows Papa !!
The people who like him are morons and bigots

Jeffress has also called Islam and Mormonism heresies "from the pit of hell," suggested that the Catholic church was led astray by Satan, accused Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and spread false statistics about the prevalence of HIV among gays, who he said live a "miserable" and "filthy" lifestyle.

In recent years, Jeffress has frequently denounced Islam, calling it an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia" because the Prophet Muhammed married a 9-year-old girl. (Many modern Muslim scholars disagree about her age.) The pastor has also said that Mormons, Muslims and Hindus "worship a false god."

yep , USA is still a FREE Country for awhile until these lefties like 'you know WHO' really get control . Until then though its still a FREE Country and here is Reverend Jeffress debates some 'gay' guy on the Oregon Bakers that are being FORCED by USA government to bake a cake for some 'gays' P.P. and Paparegio . --- ---

Last edited:
yep , USA is still a FREE Country for awhile until these lefties like 'you know WHO' really get control . Until then though its still a FREE Country and here is Reverend Jeffress debates some 'gay' guy on the Oregon Bakers that are being FORCED by USA government to bake a cake for some 'gays' P.P. and Paparegio . --- ---

Horseshit!! Looks to me like the other guy had Jeffress on the run. His whole , so called argument is predicated on the inane idea that gay is a choice and therefore not equal to race.

Obama denounced the controversial comments soon after they became known and even devoted a speech to the issue. Do you think that Trump will??

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia

The Jeremiah Wright controversy gained national attention in the United States, in March 2008 when ABC News, after reviewing dozens of U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons,[1] excerpted parts which were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of President Obama.[4] Obama denounced the statements in question, but critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright. In response to this, he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context.

Obama dealt with the issue like an adult and like a President. Trump no only won't, be he is incapable of doingso

A More Perfect Union (speech) - Wikipedia

Obama addressed the subjects of racial tensions, white privilege, and race and inequality in the United States, discussing black "anger", white "resentment", and other issues as he sought to explain and contextualize Wright's controversial comments.[3] His speech closed with a plea to move beyond America's "racial stalemate" and address shared social problems.

I accept Obama’s apology as much as I would accept Trumps, which is just a token apology. I also don’t think anyone on the left would accept an apology from Trump, he has apologized for comments he made before and the left doesn’t care.

Obama spent over 20 years following and mentoring from Wright, he knew what Wright was. He only apologized to try to appease the voters during an election. Several members left Wright’s church because of his sermons, I believe Oprah quit going to the church because of the toxic nature of Wright’s sermons.

It was only after Obama decided to run for office that he started to distance himself from Wright. He knew Wright’s rhetoric was full of hate all along.

What kind of nonsense is this? Everyone has the right to hold and express whatever opinions he will, on whatever matters he finds of interest. Being elected to public office does not remove this right.

Forum List

Back