Trump tweets out classified information on Iran… But… But… But… Her emails.

Intelligence veterans are pulling their hair out over Trump's 'outrageous' and 'moronic' decision to tweet out a photo from a classified briefing

So it was ironic when Trump took to Twitter on Friday to release sensitive US military information that he received during a classified intelligence briefing earlier that day.

"It identifies for the world (not just Iran) the methods we have attained" in collecting imagery intelligence, which refers to information collected through photographs and other images, he said. "One doesn't use intel for the purposes of taunting. The Russians and the Chinese will be very happy to study this."

Oh my God. How does this turd have the nerve to complain about Hillary Clinton and James Comey when he takes Russian spies into the oval office and hands over top-secret material and tweets out classified top-secret material to the entire rest of the world to show what a tough guy this moron is.

Anybody who supports this idiot has got to be an idiot themselves. What is it they think they’re supporting. Is it just because they hate brown people so much that they’re willing to have a moron as president

Can somebody explain this to me?

The Idiot in Chief, Mattis was right.

Just because Trump can declassify anything he wants, doesn't mean it is something he SHOULD do. He could have just let Iran know that the U.S. has the ability to blow up their rockets on the launch pad....
I think the president knows what he should "declassify" and not. Have you seen the picture? I have. And Iran already knew we can blow their shit up where it stands.

You think the guy that asked about nuking hurricanes knows what to declassify or not?
It honestly doesn't matter what I think, Lew, I'm not the one sitting in those intelligence briefings every day. I don't know about hurricanes but I've long wondered whether one could shoot an explosive charge into a super-cell to disrupt a tornado. Personally, I'd like to see someone try it. Trump speaks a lot in the vernacular (street-talk) so I don't know, maybe he just meant some kind of really big bomb or something while a tropical storm is still not fully developed and far out to sea?

POINT BEING that we are looking desperately for a way of dealing with these big storms and I don't see any better ideas on the table, nor anyone having tried such an idea or at least shown that it simply isn't feasible. So right or wrong, at least Trump is thinking about these things.

He needs to think beyond the short view, but because it would admitting climate change is occurring.
Hurricane Dorian's Path Shifts Towards Carolinas, Could Avoid Direct Hit On Florida

Slow-moving storms like Dorian are getting more common as the Earth gets hotter. In the past 70 years, tropical cyclones around the world have slowed down 10 percent, according to a study published earlier this year. Hurricanes Florence, in 2018, and Harvey, in 2017, were both slow-moving storms.

When storms move slowly, they have time to drop a lot of rain. Warm ocean water also exacerbates the risk of extreme downpours. After Hurricane Harvey hit Texas, researchers found that record-high temperatures in the Gulf of Mexico sent enormous quantities of water vapor into the storm, which then fell as rain when it made landfall.

Intelligence veterans are pulling their hair out over Trump's 'outrageous' and 'moronic' decision to tweet out a photo from a classified briefing

So it was ironic when Trump took to Twitter on Friday to release sensitive US military information that he received during a classified intelligence briefing earlier that day.

"It identifies for the world (not just Iran) the methods we have attained" in collecting imagery intelligence, which refers to information collected through photographs and other images, he said. "One doesn't use intel for the purposes of taunting. The Russians and the Chinese will be very happy to study this."

Oh my God. How does this turd have the nerve to complain about Hillary Clinton and James Comey when he takes Russian spies into the oval office and hands over top-secret material and tweets out classified top-secret material to the entire rest of the world to show what a tough guy this moron is.

Anybody who supports this idiot has got to be an idiot themselves. What is it they think they’re supporting. Is it just because they hate brown people so much that they’re willing to have a moron as president

Let me explain one difference since it seems to have escaped you. A picture of Iran's botched missile launch does not in any way jeopardize OUR country's security. It is Trump's way of poking Iran's leaders in the eye which is awesome, and funny. :04:

Trump tweets out classified information on Iran… Can somebody explain this to me?

So simple even you can understand it. Your own article says: As president, Trump has the authority to declassify anything he wants!

End of story. All of the Tards making a federal case out of it haven't been doing so hot a job on intelligence in the first place.
----------------------------------------------- thankyou and I was going to tell Dean similar . TRUMP can do anything he likes with Classafied Material Dean .

Just because Trump can declassify anything he wants, doesn't mean it is something he SHOULD do. He could have just let Iran know that the U.S. has the ability to blow up their rockets on the launch pad....
I think the president knows what he should "declassify" and not. Have you seen the picture? I have. And Iran already knew we can blow their shit up where it stands.

You think the guy that asked about nuking hurricanes knows what to declassify or not?
It honestly doesn't matter what I think, Lew, I'm not the one sitting in those intelligence briefings every day. I don't know about hurricanes but I've long wondered whether one could shoot an explosive charge into a super-cell to disrupt a tornado. Personally, I'd like to see someone try it. Trump speaks a lot in the vernacular (street-talk) so I don't know, maybe he just meant some kind of really big bomb or something while a tropical storm is still not fully developed and far out to sea?

POINT BEING that we are looking desperately for a way of dealing with these big storms and I don't see any better ideas on the table, nor anyone having tried such an idea or at least shown that it simply isn't feasible. So right or wrong, at least Trump is thinking about these things.

He needs to think beyond the short view, but because it would admitting climate change is occurring.
Hurricane Dorian's Path Shifts Towards Carolinas, Could Avoid Direct Hit On Florida

Slow-moving storms like Dorian are getting more common as the Earth gets hotter. In the past 70 years, tropical cyclones around the world have slowed down 10 percent, according to a study published earlier this year. Hurricanes Florence, in 2018, and Harvey, in 2017, were both slow-moving storms.

When storms move slowly, they have time to drop a lot of rain. Warm ocean water also exacerbates the risk of extreme downpours. After Hurricane Harvey hit Texas, researchers found that record-high temperatures in the Gulf of Mexico sent enormous quantities of water vapor into the storm, which then fell as rain when it made landfall.
--------------------------------------- such is life and if it isn't one thing then its the other Coyote .

Trump tweets out classified information on Iran… Can somebody explain this to me?

So simple even you can understand it. Your own article says: As president, Trump has the authority to declassify anything he wants!

End of story. All of the Tards making a federal case out of it haven't been doing so hot a job on intelligence in the first place.

Here's a quote from the famous scientist Ian Malcolm: "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should."

Just because Trump can declassify anything he wants, doesn't mean it is something he SHOULD do. He could have just let Iran know that the U.S. has the ability to blow up their rockets on the launch pad... which means now Iran will go in and totally rewrite all their programs and change things so that the U.S. will have to figure out the new system, when they already knew how to crack the old one.
----------------------------- even if true , so what . Its just more work for the 'code crackers' and keeps them on their toes as they work for their Welfare and Food Stamps Lewdog .

I think it was Red Adare who came up with he idea of putting out huge oil well fires by using explosive charges. He never knew if it would work until he tried it eh .

-------------------------- looks like it was the TRUMP that got rid of 'mattis' because 'mattis' was unsuitable for what The TRUMP wanted from him Coyote .

-------------------------- looks like it was the TRUMP that got rid of 'mattis' because 'mattis' was unsuitable for what The TRUMP wanted from him Coyote .
True. Trump wants a sycophant...not Mattis.

There is a reason why they are called an act of God... And they are only going to continue to get worse as the oceans warm up.

You are giving Trump credit for trying to think of things? Come on... that's what SCIENTISTS are for. He doesn't know jack shit about hurricanes, and is just throwing stuff out there. You know, maybe if he hadn't pissed off all the scientists that worked for the government and not called all their work fake, they could give him actual answers.

True. Trump wants a sycophant...not Mattis.
----------------------------- I think that that is your OPINION Coyote .

I miss the good old days.....when the climate never changed.

Lock him up

There is a reason why they are called an act of God... And they are only going to continue to get worse as the oceans warm up.

You are giving Trump credit for trying to think of things? Come on... that's what SCIENTISTS are for. He doesn't know jack shit about hurricanes, and is just throwing stuff out there. You know, maybe if he hadn't pissed off all the scientists that worked for the government and not called all their work fake, they could give him actual answers.
------------------------------------------ so the Gov Scientists are taxpayer paid employees that are Traitorous and they want Trump and the USA to fail eh Lewdog .

The "former" top lawyer of the CIA? That will tell you everything you need to know. He was probably fired on the same day as Trump kicked Brennon's treasonous fat ass out of the Agency.

Trump is a giant idiot who doesn't know when to quit.
TDS--I love it!!!!
MAGA
Trump supporters are zombies. Trump could piss on your face. You'd say MAGA.

Your not to bright. I’ve seen your posts and you are dumb as dirt. Trumps done more in three years then Obama did in eight. Trump had to fix the mess Obama and the Clintons left. Don’t worry. You’ll get to know Trump better when he wins in 2020. MAGA. It’s a Beautiful thing. As for Iran, we should just make it a big parking lot and wipe it off the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol trump can declassify anything he wants.. he’s your daddy.. we elected him

Forum List

Back