Trump Turns on Ramaswamy, Telling Iowans ‘Don’t Get Duped’

It's not a shift. Trump runs on attacking everyone and anyone that isn't him.
Ramaswampy couldn't get the stink of Trump's ass off his face with a river Baptism.

For all his trouble, soon, no one will know whether or not he even has a pulse & no one will give a shit one way or the other.

When will people learn that Trump is a sociopath who will lash out no matter what anyone says or does?

Context:

Vivek was pictured with these supporters.....

Ramaswamy-Photo.jpg

Trump took a bit of offense with the message, as he does not think he needs Vivek to "save him."

Regards,
Jim

Ramaswampy couldn't get the stink of Trump's ass off his face with a river Baptism.

For all his trouble, soon, no one will know whether or not he even has a pulse & no one will give a shit one way or the other.

When will people learn that Trump is a sociopath who will lash out no matter what anyone says or does?
Trump is protecting his votes. That's politics.

In other words, you got nothing? Yeah, thought so. :itsok:

See folks, this is what happens when you give retards the benefit of the doubt. They still come up empty.
Like I said, intelligent adults. :itsok:

Former President Donald Trump trained his sights on rival Vivek Ramaswamy, casting him as a threat to his Make America Great Again movement in what appeared to be a shift in strategy two days before the Iowa caucuses.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night. The comments, which appeared in a social media post, ended what had been an informal marriage of convenience with the 38-year-old Ohio entrepreneur and first-time political candidate.

Poor Vivek. It wasn't as if he had any chance of getting the nomination. His only hope was that Trump would give him a position in the new cabinet once he got elected. But now, even that is in doubt. Where do cult members go once they have been disfranchised?
I get a bit weary about the ad nauseum inflation of what Trump says about anybody. The headlines scream TRUMP ATTACKS NIKKI HALEY or whatever. And you watch the video in full context and what he said calmly, briefly, and without malice, "I don't think she's strong enough for the job." If that is an ATTACK in a political campaign in which candidates are not going to be complimentary about their opponents in the race, nobody can say anything about anybody that isn't an ATTACK!

I haven't seen the video re Ramaswamy who I have enjoyed listening to a lot, but I'm pretty sure Trump's "ATTACK" was just as mild and non malicious as was his comments about Nikki.

Vivek is likable and he has had some excellent comments during this campaign. But my gut tells me he is still too young and too unsettled to be entirely trustworthy either. He is a bit mercurial in his point of view at times depending on who he is talking to and I don't trust that.

Trump is protecting his votes. That's politics.
Really? He's been doing this shit to people his entite adult life. How do you think a moron like Trump got all that free press going back to the days when he was slumming in N.Y.C.?

Context:

Vivek was pictured with these supporters.....

Ramaswamy-Photo.jpg

Trump took a bit of offense with the message, as he does not think he needs Vivek to "save him."

Regards,
Jim
Proving once again how fragile is the orange douchebag's ego. Trump is at something like 70% and Vivek is at 4% and yet... The orange baby has to lash out against one of his most devoted followers.

Proving once again how fragile is the orange douchebag's ego. Trump is at something like 70% and Vivek is at 4% and yet... The orange baby has to lash out against one of his most devoted followers.

A valid point perhaps, but Vivek has been capitalizing on Trump's support.

He says that he will pardon Trump, which is a bit premature, and is a sneaky (and creative) way of attempting to steal some of Trump's support.

His campaign slogan is "TRUTH." As we know, Trump founded Truth Social in October 2021.

Vivek has replied, and he took the high road...

But Vivek did post this on his official feed, firing the first shot....

1705256005917.png

Last edited:
A valid point perhaps, but Vivek has been capitalizing on Trump's support.

He says that he will pardon Trump, which is a bit premature, and is a sneaky (and creative) way of attempting to steal some of Trump's support.

His campaign slogan is "TRUTH." As we know, Trump founded Truth Social in October 2021.

Vivek has replied, and he took the high road...

But Vivek did post this on his official feed:

View attachment 887780

I agree. This might be what tipped the scales and yet... Vivek is still only at a measly 4% or even less. Hardly a threat to Trump.

I can understand him going after Haley or DeSantis but Vivek? Never underestimate the orange guy and his fragile ego.

Trump turned against his primary opponent?

Didnt Kamala call Joe Biden a racist during a debate? Is she now the VP for a racist?

OP STFU

Former President Donald Trump trained his sights on rival Vivek Ramaswamy, casting him as a threat to his Make America Great Again movement in what appeared to be a shift in strategy two days before the Iowa caucuses.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night. The comments, which appeared in a social media post, ended what had been an informal marriage of convenience with the 38-year-old Ohio entrepreneur and first-time political candidate.

Poor Vivek. It wasn't as if he had any chance of getting the nomination. His only hope was that Trump would give him a position in the new cabinet once he got elected. But now, even that is in doubt. Where do cult members go once they have been disfranchised?
This is what a primary looks like... too bad dem voters are stuck with coronations instead of real choices....

Forum List

Back