Trump trolls media with their own words

you would think the fat bastard would have bigger fish to fry than jackin' with reporters -

just an attention hound -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The progressive media is lying to the PEOPLE of the USA. That IS a big fish to fry. We understand that simpletons such as yourself are incapable of intellectual thought, but the majority are, and when all they are exposed to are lies they can't make an informed decision.

Probably why the media lies so much. As such the media IS an enemy of the PEOPLE.

The media is not lying to anybody. Trump hates the truth and they are truthful. Grifters stretch the truth a lot and Trump is a grifter.

So are you a paid troll, or just stupid. i dare you to watch the video and then get back to us.

Trump's videos are doctored. He is a divisive grifter and you are too stupid to recognize a con when it slaps you upside the back of your head.
How are they doctored? Be specific.

In fact, bring the original and the doctored video so we can see what the they changed.

In fact, I don't give a shit. We all know (except you and your ilk) that Trump and his sidekick little Miller are 2 snakes.

you would think the fat bastard would have bigger fish to fry than jackin' with reporters -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The progressive media is lying to the PEOPLE of the USA. That IS a big fish to fry. We understand that simpletons such as yourself are incapable of intellectual thought, but the majority are, and when all they are exposed to are lies they can't make an informed decision.

Probably why the media lies so much. As such the media IS an enemy of the PEOPLE.

The media is not lying to anybody. Trump hates the truth and they are truthful. Grifters stretch the truth a lot and Trump is a grifter.

So are you a paid troll, or just stupid. i dare you to watch the video and then get back to us.

Trump's videos are doctored. He is a divisive grifter and you are too stupid to recognize a con when it slaps you upside the back of your head.

In fact, bring the original and the doctored video so we can see what the they changed.

Biden's sexual exploits vis-a-vie Trump's sexual misconduct? 22 women have accused him of inappropriate sexual
conduct. We have a sociopath in the White House, yes? I will go with Biden any day.

Even if the women can remember being groped....Biden can't remember doing it.

Trump remembers every woman that he groped. He just denies it, except for the "pussies" that he has grabbed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice try Booboo

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Biden's sexual exploits vis-a-vie Trump's sexual misconduct? 22 women have accused him of inappropriate sexual
conduct. We have a sociopath in the White House, yes? I will go with Biden any day.

Even if the women can remember being groped....Biden can't remember doing it.

Trump remembers every woman that he groped. He just denies it, except for the "pussies" that he has grabbed.

Yeah, yeah.....whatever......:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In fact, I don't give a shit. We all know (except you and your ilk) that Trump and his sidekick little Miller are 2 snakes.
That was easy. Your bullshit has been exposed.

Dismissed, troll.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TDS morons call what you just did "whataboutism."

So far, lefties have said the video is doctored, with no evidence. The video is out of context, while not showing how it is in any way out of context. We have the Trump is bad and a liar because the media told us he was response, and now we have the 'oh yeah, your guy is worse than our' response. As someone pointed out, the press lying to the public is a problem. The press reaction of not showing the footage, and then saying the footage was wrong with no examples was predictable and chilling.

I watched this video. A splicing together of rare thank yous to prove not 100% of people are poorly criticizing Trump. Why would anyone say he faked this? Thats funny in and of itself.

I especially love how afterwards many members of the media implored the public not to watch the video.

You know whenever they tell you that, you need to watch it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice try Booboo

Try try try not to let the truth get in the way of your brains.

This is great stuff!

Of course they cut Trump off just as they said they would when he starts to act in a stupid and insulting manner, as he cherry-picks statements out of context.

Well, by all means, tell us the context they meant when they said that COVID-19 is less a threat that the flu. Give us the proper context, oh ye omnipotent prognosticator of contextuality.

Trump lies about everything, darling, except the one where he grabs women by the pussy. His life is one big line of bullshit
and you uninformed ignorant people eat his nonsense for lunch. Trump had information that others did not have. It comes with the territory.

So I basically just heard you say, "I don't need to prove any specific lies. I just need to throw out the vague generalization and you have to accept it!"

Just so you know, if I have to choose between believing Trump or believing the likes of you . . . well, revel in the knowledge that your mere existence makes Trump look good by comparison. However much contempt you think you deserve to feel for him, you engender at least twice that.

Forum List

Back