Trump trolls media with their own words

And they will whine about being callled out on their lies. So pathetic.
Of course..narcissism is a disorder that needs medical attention.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

^^ is the media and Hollywood in a nut shell.

they need to be mocked or ignored regularly.

This is great stuff!

Using taxpayer money for a campaign rally disguised as a COVID-19 task force press conference should bother you cocksockets.

The video was lame and I'm sure some of you idiots have heard of video editing? This was editing on steroids.

This is great stuff!

Using taxpayer money for a campaign rally disguised as a COVID-19 task force press conference should bother you cocksockets.

The video was lame and I'm sure some of you idiots have heard of video editing? This was editing on steroids.

Put the videos in context for us.

:laughing0301:

1. There is no medicine for narcissism. It is a personality disorder. You can only treat contributing mental health disorders.
2. Every single Washington politician is a narcissist. Every goddamn one of them.
3. See 2.

The dishonest liberal media squealed like stuck pigs when confronted with video tape of them attacking the president for taking action to limit the spread of coronavirus. Love it! :eusa_clap:

The only pig I saw squealing was the big orange pig who got called our for doing NOTHING in the month of February to prepare the health care system for this onslaught, and who bears a great deal of responsibility for the utter failure of the USA to limit the scope of the infection and the deaths caused.

You have the highest rate of infection and death in the first world. It will take the nation a generation to recover from this mess.
Highest rate of death in the first world? You are full of shit.

UK has a death rate 3 times the US, idiot. Are they not “first world”?
your lies are too easy to expose.

LIAR

Hey Moron, your table doesn’t include “death rate”.

this one does.

US: 4.17%
UK: 12.9%

Now, go away Crayon Eater. You are no match for me.

Yes it does, you stupid tool. Scroll down to the chart. There's a column called "No. of deaths per 1M of population".

Yes, the UK rate per thousand is higher, but the sheer numbers of deaths is the highest in the world and getting higher every day, while deaths in the UK and Italy, and other nations is on the downslope.
“No of deaths per 1M of population” isn’t what the “death rate“ is, you blithering idiot.

The death rate is ratio of the number of confirmed with the virus who have died. You get dumber every day.

no one knows what the death rates are because the virus is still active -

u dumbass
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. It is a simple calculation that changes as the numbers change. You are just too stupid to understand it.

You cannot calculate the death rate accurately until ALL cases have been "resolved". You have 61,000 cases where the patient has either died or gotten better. The chart refers to recovered patients as "resolved". I would argue that a death is also a resolution but as long a case is "active" you don't know what the final outcome will be.

Currently there are 525,000 active cases, 24,000 deaths, and 37,000 of "resolved". You can't calculate your death rate using the active cases because you don't know the outcome. But your number of deaths per thousand of population will soon hit 100 and go every higher. 61,000 cases we know the outcome for and it's pretty grim. 61,000 cases hospitalized, 24,000 died.

Less than 1% of your population has even been tested so you really don't know how many people have it, how many have died from it, or what your death rate is. You are undercounting people who died at home. You're not even including 3500 nursing home deaths in your numbers.

The whole fucking mess is totally out of control, and Trump is doing everything to convince fools like you that everything is just fine as thousands of Americans are dying.

This is great stuff!

A public service announcment to not pay attention to the lying, dangerous MSM because they will tell you shit that will get you killed, like they did, is not a campaign rally.

Scien
The dishonest liberal media squealed like stuck pigs when confronted with video tape of them attacking the president for taking action to limit the spread of coronavirus. Love it! :eusa_clap:

The only pig I saw squealing was the big orange pig who got called our for doing NOTHING in the month of February to prepare the health care system for this onslaught, and who bears a great deal of responsibility for the utter failure of the USA to limit the scope of the infection and the deaths caused.

You have the highest rate of infection and death in the first world. It will take the nation a generation to recover from this mess.

LIAR

this one does.

Yes it does, you stupid tool. Scroll down to the chart. There's a column called "No. of deaths per 1M of population".

Yes, the UK rate per thousand is higher, but the sheer numbers of deaths is the highest in the world and getting higher every day, while deaths in the UK and Italy, and other nations is on the downslope.
“No of deaths per 1M of population” isn’t what the “death rate“ is, you blithering idiot.

The death rate is ratio of the number of confirmed with the virus who have died. You get dumber every day.

u dumbass
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. It is a simple calculation that changes as the numbers change. You are just too stupid to understand it.

You cannot calculate the death rate accurately until ALL cases have been "resolved". You have 61,000 cases where the patient has either died or gotten better. The chart refers to recovered patients as "resolved". I would argue that a death is also a resolution but as long a case is "active" you don't know what the final outcome will be.

Currently there are 525,000 active cases, 24,000 deaths, and 37,000 of "resolved". You can't calculate your death rate using the active cases because you don't know the outcome. But your number of deaths per thousand of population will soon hit 100 and go every higher. 61,000 cases we know the outcome for and it's pretty grim. 61,000 cases hospitalized, 24,000 died.

Less than 1% of your population has even been tested so you really don't know how many people have it, how many have died from it, or what your death rate is. You are undercounting people who died at home. You're not even including 3500 nursing home deaths in your numbers.

The whole fucking mess is totally out of control, and Trump is doing everything to convince fools like you that everything is just fine as thousands of Americans are dying.
Scientists say you are full of shit.

And they will whine about being callled out on their lies. So pathetic.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

^^ is the media and Hollywood in a nut shell.

they need to be mocked or ignored regularly.

It was Trump who lost his shit yesterday at the press conf/campaign event. Not the reporter. I can't believe how you stupid fucks distort reality to suit your beliefs.

This is great stuff!

A public service announcment to not pay attention to the lying, dangerous MSM because they will tell you shit that will get you killed, like they did, is not a campaign rally.

It's not the press telling people that it will "all go away in April".
It's not the press telling people to take hydroxychloroquine or zinc. (Zinc!)
It's not the press telling people that it's only a suggestion by the CDC to wear a mask, and that they're not going to wear them.
It's not the press in March who refused to enact the Defense Production Act and told the states they were on their own to buy supplies.
I could go on but I've blown you out of the water so bad you'll never get back on that bike.

This is great stuff!

It's not the press telling people that it's only a suggestion by the CDC to wear a mask, and that they're not going to wear them.
It's not the press in March who refused to enact the Defense Production Act and told the states they were on their own to buy supplies.
I could go on but I've blown you out of the water so bad you'll never get back on that bike.

Was it the press telling everyone that COVID-19 is nothing to worry about and was less a threat that the common flu?

Spin all you want, bitch. They cannot deny that shit. They told us that COVID-19 was no big deal long before Trump said anything about it...THEN they started singing a different tune AFTER bullshiting us, SOLELY because it would make Trump look bad.

Defend that shit, motherfucker. You can't.

This is great stuff!

Was it the press telling everyone that COVID-19 is nothing to worry about and was less a threat that the common flu?

Spin all you want, bitch. They cannot deny that shit. They told us that COVID-19 was no big deal long before Trump said anything about it...THEN they started singing a different tune AFTER bullshiting us, SOLELY because it would make Trump look bad.

Defend that shit, motherfucker. You can't.

Why was the media talking about COVID before Trump? The thing is, in January, COVID was not a concern in the US. Yes, a few cases had gotten in, but there was no evidence it was a pressing concern. Very few people were exposed to it at that time. But we really had no idea the scope of the problem because the CDC was at that time bungling the issue. They weren't testing enough, tracking enough, and had a haphazard approach to how exposed people were handled. That's why those clips in Trump's video are all from January and early February.

By mid-February it became apparent that this was not going well and we were in for a big problem. The media began to change their tune as the facts change. That's when the stock market began to get spooked. It was at that time the CDC was telling Trump that we needed to shift focus.

But, for the next 3-4 weeks, Trump didn't change his tune. He was still in the previous frame of mind, telling everyone it was no big deal. That's when his "hoax" rhetoric started coming out, as he was fighting with the media about the extent of the problem.

Trump's video is wholly disingenuous. See here for a more in depth analysis.

LIAR

this one does.

u dumbass

Let me point out two things you said in your post, and let's see if you can figure out why you look stupid, Puddinhead.

Currently there are 525,000 active cases, 24,000 deaths, and 37,000 of "resolved".

And you follow that up with:

Less than 1% of your population has even been tested so you really don't know how many people have it, how many have died from it, or what your death rate is.

Take as long as you need. :abgg2q.jpg:

This is great stuff!

What a douche.

Media should be held accountable. Fuck them and their lies.

Trump should ne held accountable.
Fuck him and his lies.

please point out his lies! Seems everything he said was backed up by video clips

He has been lying every single day since elected.
This is known.

And you can see the media lies right there. All they do is lie.

The media is not the president.

No, they're just the ones charged with conveying information to us . . . and failing miserably.

G'head. Try to tell us how unimportant it is for the media to lie to us. I dare you.

you would think the fat bastard would have bigger fish to fry than jackin' with reporters -

just an attention hound -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The progressive media is lying to the PEOPLE of the USA. That IS a big fish to fry. We understand that simpletons such as yourself are incapable of intellectual thought, but the majority are, and when all they are exposed to are lies they can't make an informed decision.

Probably why the media lies so much. As such the media IS an enemy of the PEOPLE.

The media is not lying to anybody. Trump hates the truth and they are truthful. Grifters stretch the truth a lot and Trump is a grifter.

So are you a paid troll, or just stupid. i dare you to watch the video and then get back to us.

Trump's videos are doctored. He is a divisive grifter and you are too stupid to recognize a con when it slaps you upside the back of your head.

you would think the fat bastard would have bigger fish to fry than jackin' with reporters -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The progressive media is lying to the PEOPLE of the USA. That IS a big fish to fry. We understand that simpletons such as yourself are incapable of intellectual thought, but the majority are, and when all they are exposed to are lies they can't make an informed decision.

Probably why the media lies so much. As such the media IS an enemy of the PEOPLE.

The media is not lying to anybody. Trump hates the truth and they are truthful. Grifters stretch the truth a lot and Trump is a grifter.

So are you a paid troll, or just stupid. i dare you to watch the video and then get back to us.

Trump's videos are doctored. He is a divisive grifter and you are too stupid to recognize a con when it slaps you upside the back of your head.
How are they doctored? Be specific.

In fact, bring the original and the doctored video so we can see what the they changed.

This is great stuff!

Of course they cut Trump off just as they said they would when he starts to act in a stupid and insulting manner, as he cherry-picks statements out of context.

Well, by all means, tell us the context they meant when they said that COVID-19 is less a threat that the flu. Give us the proper context, oh ye omnipotent prognosticator of contextuality.

Trump lies about everything, darling, except the one where he grabs women by the pussy. His life is one big line of bullshit
and you uninformed ignorant people eat his nonsense for lunch. Trump had information that others did not have. It comes with the territory.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In fact, bring the original and the doctored video so we can see what the they changed.

Biden's sexual exploits vis-a-vie Trump's sexual misconduct? 22 women have accused him of inappropriate sexual
conduct. We have a sociopath in the White House, yes? I will go with Biden any day.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Biden's sexual exploits vis-a-vie Trump's sexual misconduct? 22 women have accused him of inappropriate sexual
conduct. We have a sociopath in the White House, yes? I will go with Biden any day.

Even if the women can remember being groped....Biden can't remember doing it.

Forum List

Back