Trump travels to golf club for fifth straight day

Libs should love it when Trump golfs....that means he isn’t actively erasing Obama’s administration.

They should encourage him to golf.

They are so fucking stupid, they don’t even know what is good for them.

Libs should love it when Trump golfs....that means he isn’t actively erasing Obama’s administration.

$10 million a weekend and the stupid shit cant even see his shoes ... so thats GOOD FOR YOU ?

BBHw8iu.img

sucker

View attachment 168644
This guy is a joke. He and his supporters loved to criticize Obama for golfing now and then, but now it's okay.

President Trump visited his private golf course for the fifth straight day on Saturday, according to a White House pool report.

Trump, who is staying at his Mar-a-Lago estate for the holidays, traveled to Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Saturday morning.

The president has visited the property each day for the past five days, and has made seven trips there total since he arrived in Florida last Friday.

That's because Obama golfed, and did nothing of particular note, or benefit to the country.

Trump on the other hand golfs while his policies improve conditions and destroy his predecessor's "legacy".
You lie so easily about Obama... must be from habit.
Obama did nothing of benefit for the country?

Anyone can make a poster with bullshit on it.
Sure they can but the one I used is 100% accurate of Obama’s great successes.
I know this must really irk you how successful he was but the truth will continue to be shoved in your face as a public service announcement.

$10 million a weekend and the stupid shit cant even see his shoes ... so thats GOOD FOR YOU ?

BBHw8iu.img

sucker
Did you know the obese idiot said this week ,” after I take my physical on the 12th, everyone will see I’m the most fit president in history.”

Incredible he’s just not capable of telling the truth about anything.

Good for Trump. Everyone loves Christmas vacation.

yeah but not everyone is a lying son of a bitch like Goldilocks ---

observe -------

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”
“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

bla bla bla, lie lie lie

he's been to his golf course more times than he porks his trophy wife.
He’s not porking his wife. She hates his guts and they sleep in separate rooms. Omarosa’s book should be a doozy.

This guy is a joke. He and his supporters loved to criticize Obama for golfing now and then, but now it's okay.

President Trump visited his private golf course for the fifth straight day on Saturday, according to a White House pool report.

Trump, who is staying at his Mar-a-Lago estate for the holidays, traveled to Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Saturday morning.

The president has visited the property each day for the past five days, and has made seven trips there total since he arrived in Florida last Friday.
Obama played golf occasionally for stress relief.

Trump is playing golf a lot for boredom relief.

Hopefully the Trumpsters will get bored of Trump soon too.

Awesome!
Lots of good ideas are generated at that golf course.
Can’t wait to hear or see what he says or does to bitch-slap the Left after this trip...haha

Oh, so I guess Obama was doing business too, no? Or is it just a double standard you use to make excuses for Trump?
Actually we were just bringing up the fact that liberals bitched about Bush playing golf, but were totally silent about Obama. Just get back to me when Trump lies about 4 Americans dying because of his incompetence, and then rushes off to campaign and play golf.

Awesome!
Lots of good ideas are generated at that golf course.
Can’t wait to hear or see what he says or does to bitch-slap the Left after this trip...haha

Oh, so I guess Obama was doing business too, no? Or is it just a double standard you use to make excuses for Trump?

From your link:

"He hosted Coast Guard members at the golf course on Friday."

Obama played golf occasionally for stress relief.

Trump is playing golf a lot for boredom relief.

Hopefully the Trumpsters will get bored of Trump soon too.

Trump has fixed all of the things causing Obama stress.

Trump sure did, and now he is showing that he is no different at all than Obama. And you rubes thought you were getting something different!

Sucks to be you

Well, except that Trump is actually golfing more than Obama.

How do you know? When Obama played golf, it was usually an all-day affair. Trump can walk outside and play golf at his home and be done in about 1/3 of the time it takes Obama to get to the course.

Forum List

Back