Trump travels to golf club for fifth straight day

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
This guy is a joke. He and his supporters loved to criticize Obama for golfing now and then, but now it's okay.

President Trump visited his private golf course for the fifth straight day on Saturday, according to a White House pool report.

Trump, who is staying at his Mar-a-Lago estate for the holidays, traveled to Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Saturday morning.

The president has visited the property each day for the past five days, and has made seven trips there total since he arrived in Florida last Friday.

This guy is a joke. He and his supporters loved to criticize Obama for golfing now and then, but now it's okay.

President Trump visited his private golf course for the fifth straight day on Saturday, according to a White House pool report.

Trump, who is staying at his Mar-a-Lago estate for the holidays, traveled to Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Saturday morning.

The president has visited the property each day for the past five days, and has made seven trips there total since he arrived in Florida last Friday.

Awesome!
Lots of good ideas are generated at that golf course.
Can’t wait to hear or see what he says or does to bitch-slap the Left after this trip...haha

• Banned
Awesome!
Can’t wait to hear or see what he says or does to bitch-slap the Left after this trip...haha

Oh, so I guess Obama was doing business too, no? Or is it just a double standard you use to make excuses for Trump?

That's because Obama golfed, and did nothing of particular note, or benefit to the country.

Trump on the other hand golfs while his policies improve conditions and destroy his predecessor's "legacy".

Trump sure did, and now he is showing that he is no different at all than Obama. And you rubes thought you were getting something different!

Sucks to be you

Yes the Obama’s had parties and get togethers at the White House because it’s the PEOPLE’S HOUSE.
What a big difference this year where nobody wanted to go to the White House nor the Trump’s wanted anyone there.

And as far as golfing, the orange sex offender played 10 times more golf than Obama but you’re not honest enough to admit it.

I wish I played more golf this break....I am going to Top Golf this afternoon, so that kind of counts.

Christmas vacation rocks.

Awesome!

Oh, so I guess Obama was doing business too, no? Or is it just a double standard you use to make excuses for Trump?

Oh absolutely...Hussein was definitely doing business out there...the difference is simple though.
Trump is out there coming with ways to help this nations best...our upper two thirds...while Hussein spent every minute coming up with ideas and policies that would benefit our bottom feeding filth and illegals at the expense of our best.

FDAB57B9-9A5E-4DE9-8E69-307C121990B5.jpeg

That's because Obama golfed, and did nothing of particular note, or benefit to the country.

Trump on the other hand golfs while his policies improve conditions and destroy his predecessor's "legacy".
You lie so easily about Obama... must be from habit.
Obama did nothing of benefit for the country?

Awesome!

Oh absolutely...Hussein was definitely doing business out there...the difference is simple though.
Trump is out there coming with ways to help this nations best...our upper two thirds...while Hussein spent every minute coming up with ideas and policies that would benefit our bottom feeding filth and illegals at the expense of our best.
Trump only cares about himself and his 1%ers.
Facts prove me right.

Wow, a Christmas holiday in his home state. Wow oh wow oh wow.

How about all the other times he was on the golf course?

You God Damn assholes, including your orange buddy, bitched & bitched & bitched about Obama golfing.

Now you blindly defend Trump who golfed far far far more than Obama.

So really, STFU.

You’re still supporting a pathological liar? Why is that?
Grow a pair and deal with these two recent lies:
1. I’ve signed more bills than any president in history.
Fact: he’s dead last in that category.
2. I’ll lose a lot of money under this tax bill.
Fact: He’ll profit 6-10 million dollars.

Now run away coward because we know you don’t have the balls to address these lies.

View attachment 168644

You lie so easily about Obama... must be from habit.
Obama did nothing of benefit for the country?

Anyone can make a poster with bullshit on it.

Awesome!

Trump only cares about himself and his 1%ers.
Facts prove me right.

Are coal miners and Carrier employees (to name a couple) one percenters?

Good for Trump. Everyone loves Christmas vacation.

yeah but not everyone is a lying son of a bitch like Goldilocks ---

observe -------

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”
“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

bla bla bla, lie lie lie

he's been to his golf course more times than he porks his trophy wife.

Trump sure did, and now he is showing that he is no different at all than Obama. And you rubes thought you were getting something different!

Sucks to be you

Well, except that Trump is actually golfing more than Obama.

Forum List

Back