Trump totally righteous in his investigation of Burisma...Pelosi, Biden, Romey, Kerry all have kids

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
That are going to be in trouble. This is why they wanted to impeach.....this is why they wanted to drag it out till election time hoping for a miracle rescue in the the voting booth....this is what all this bullshit has been about right along. Protecting their criminal offspring.....and what's this? Adam Schiff had his hands in the Burisma pie also? Well no-the-fuck-wonder he's all squirrely and jumpy about this thing....he can hear the handcuffs jingling down the hallway.....These assholes all thought for sure that Hillary was going to win....when she didn't they knew they had to take out Trump or see their kids go to jail and maybe themselves too for the largest and most extensive money laundering scheme in US history involving the redistribution of taxpayer money to the kids of powerful Politicians.

SMOKING GUN: Adam Schiff Directly Connected to $7.4 Billion Burisma Corruption Scandal… Details Developing | State Department Watch

JO

Last edited:
Schiff is up to his bulging eyeballs in corruption. I see handcuffs and an oversized orange jumpsuit in his future.

Schiff is up to his bulging eyeballs in corruption. I see handcuffs and an oversized orange jumpsuit in his future.

This is why they all went off the effing deep end when trump won....they knew all of this was coming.

JO

Last edited:
This is what they went all the effing deep end when trump won....they knew all of this was coming.
Yeah, any day now! :rolleyes:

It's already out there dude..... The perception that these politicians allowed their kids to be on the rake in end of stolen taxpayer money through a money laundering operation called Burisma. It doesn't matter what happens to them in court or if anything happens to them...who gives a shit really? That's irrelevant...the public opinion has been changed forever and that is very relevant.

Jo

The Establishment on both side do these things to make a lot of money...........They all have dirt on each other.......They ALL KNOW IT..............This is nothing new..................It really isn't.............

The only thing New is that it is WELL EXPOSED for a change...........And why the Desperation in these BS proceedings.....................

As bad as it is it..............and they should all go to prison.........i don't see them being taken down..........I really don't.

The Establishment on both side do these things to make a lot of money...........They all have dirt on each other.......They ALL KNOW IT..............This is nothing new..................It really isn't.............

The only thing New is that it is WELL EXPOSED for a change...........And why the Desperation in these BS proceedings.....................

As bad as it is it..............and they should all go to prison.........i don't see them being taken down..........I really don't.

Yep.....what I have said right along.....there are plenty of them on both sides of the aisles that have stuff to hide...
If it all came out they would probably all go to jail with the exception of just a few people.

JO

Yep.....what I have said right along.....there are plenty of them on both sides of the aisles that have stuff to hide...
If it all came out they would probably all go to jail with the exception of just a few people.

JO
Any way we can get them all mad enough at each other to take each other down.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

That are going to be in trouble. This is why they wanted to impeach.....this is why they wanted to drag it out till election time hoping for a miracle rescue in the the voting booth....this is what all this bullshit has been about right along. Protecting their criminal offspring.....and what's this? Adam Schiff had his hands in the Burisma pie also? Well no-the-fuck-wonder he's all squirrely and jumpy about this thing....he can hear the handcuffs jingling down the hallway.....These assholes all thought for sure that Hillary was going to win....when she didn't they knew they had to take out Trump or see their kids go to jail and maybe themselves too for the largest and most extensive money laundering scheme in US history involving the redistribution of taxpayer money to the kids of powerful Politicians.

SMOKING GUN: Adam Schiff Directly Connected to $7.4 Billion Burisma Corruption Scandal… Details Developing | State Department Watch

JO

Dubious Posts Tie Political Families to Ukraine Work
There’s no evidence for social media claims that the children of Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney and John Kerry are working for “Ukrainian gas companies” or sitting “on the board of directors for energy companies doing business in Ukraine.”

JO

Dubious Posts Tie Political Families to Ukraine Work
There’s no evidence for social media claims that the children of Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney and John Kerry are working for “Ukrainian gas companies” or sitting “on the board of directors for energy companies doing business in Ukraine.”

Give Shokin a few weeks.....

Jo

So when is the DOJ gonna get these investigations started -- or do we need to ask Greece or Poland to do it for us??

Last week, there was a guy who attempted to kidnap a kid from one of our neighborhood parks -- he ran off -- police were called....but now I am wondering if we should have called the Saudi authorities to investigate this attempting kidnapping.....since that seems to be the new trend

So when is the DOJ gonna get these investigations started -- or do we need to ask Greece or Poland to do it for us??

Last week, there was a guy who attempted to kidnap a kid from one of our neighborhood parks -- he ran off -- police were called....but now I am wondering if we should have called the Saudi authorities to investigate this attempting kidnapping.....since that seems to be the new trend

That's actually a damn good question.
It's becoming more apparent with every passing corruption charge that the corruption is widespread..that it is definitely bipartisan and that 80% of our politicians have their hands in the cookie jar.

Unfortunately it would appear that the only people who are going to be prosecuted are the ones that are considered expedient to the next group election numbers. This is truly sickening and your impulse to call foreign authorities may not actually be too far off the mark.

Jo

Forum List

Back