Trump top DEFENSE Atty. just QUIT!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Will post link! Bad juju! Right at this minute, I will assume Dowd was negotiating with MUELLER'S to allow and how Trump will be interviewed. Just subpoena the mf'r and get it done. Fuck Trump. Make him talk.

John Dowd has reportedly resigned from President Trump's legal team, The Hill has confirmed.

The New York Times first reported the development, citing two sources briefed on the matter who said that Dowd, who is Trump's lead lawyer for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference, resigned Thursday.

The resignation comes after Trump this past weekend attacked Mueller's Russia probe in a series of tweets.

Trump lawyer John Dowd resigns

Last edited:
Will post link! Bad juju! Right at this minute, I will assume Dowd was negotiating with MUELLER'S to allow and how Trump will be interviewed.

Yeah, he got tired of trump not doing what he told him to do.

I don't blame him for quitting. There's a limit to how many lies a human being can cover up for another person. Being Trump's lawyer you have to be on your toes and ready to come up with a lie to cover Trump's lie.

This is yuge!

This can only mean Trump colluded the obstruction of conspiring with Russia

abe87c97a0213428ce4dd7982067785f.png

DeGenova is stepping into the position, as I understand it, and that was the catalyst.

Will post link! Bad juju! Right at this minute, I will assume Dowd was negotiating with MUELLER'S to allow and how Trump will be interviewed. Just subpoena the mf'r and get it done. Fuck Trump. Make him talk.

John Dowd has reportedly resigned from President Trump's legal team, The Hill has confirmed.

The New York Times first reported the development, citing two sources briefed on the matter who said that Dowd, who is Trump's lead lawyer for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference, resigned Thursday.

The resignation comes after Trump this past weekend attacked Mueller's Russia probe in a series of tweets.

So what?

So what?
Ask Trump. He fired him. Must have meant something.

So what?
Ask Trump. He fired him. Must have meant something.
Again, so what? Trump fires a lot of people, and obviously for a reason. He's the boss.

Forum List

Back