Trump told Ilhan Omar to go back to Somalia

Because she is a felonious tax cheat and abuser of immigration laws.

Inasmuch as I am opposed to income taxes, statutory marriage, and a slew of the laws she violated, she did so on purpose....She scammed the system, with forethought.

Fuck her...Ship her sorry ingrate ass back to Somalia.

She is naturalised american just like his wife and ex-wife. Why he did that? The only difference is she is not White.

No he didn't brother.

What Trump said was, we have these people that come to this country... and then they complain about how horrible and terrible this country is, and how it should operating completely differently.

What Trump then said was..... if their system is so much better than our system... if their system is so great.... then prove it.... go back to your country, and put that system in place there.

Do see what he's saying?

It would be like if your neighbor has kids, and you have kids. And your neighbor's kids are running all over the neighborhood, throwing stones through people's windows, and their house is an utter disaster.......

And then this neighbor with the insane kids comes over to your house "You know, the way you parent is terrible! You should learn from me how to parent!"

Do you see the issue?

If you immigrate here from a country that is in utter ruins... you shouldn't be lecturing us about how our country is run so badly.

Inasmuch as I am opposed to income taxes, statutory marriage, and a slew of the laws she violated, she did so on purpose....She scammed the system, with forethought.

Fuck her...Ship her sorry ass back to Somalia.

Trump is probably a tax cheat too. I think the accuassion is when someone is not White that he abused the law just like Trump insisted that Obama was not born in the USA. Obama was indeed born in the USA but as black man he must be a foreigner.

Trump is probably a tax cheat too. I think the accuassion is when someone is not White that he abused the law just like Trump insisted that Obama was not born in the USA. Obama was indeed born in the USA but as black man he must be a foreigner.
Yawn...

She is naturalised american just like his wife and ex-wife. Why he did that? The only difference is she is not White.

I have no idea why someone would post this tripe. Face it Mort, you're not going to get to go down on her.

She committed immigration fraud. She committed tax fraud. She was married to two people, one was her brother in violation of Federal law, she committed student loan fraud, she is a racist, a House ethics complaint has been filed against her, and she's as dumb as you.

Best not to open your mouth and prove you're an idiot.

. Obama was indeed born in the USA but as black man he must be a foreigner.

He sure was....at two different hospitals with not a single doctor or nurse present, or record of it happening. We did finally get a ridiculously phony birff certificate created on Word Perfect that had the Photoshop crowd HOWLING with laughter. :lol:

Ilhan was shilling for Iranians and accusing President Trump of racism, when he isn't a racist at all. She's done some pretty rotten things with her life prior to becoming a Congresswoman, and she has made herself an object of derision over and over. If she pulls any more slander, bigamy, and fiscal malfeasance, she is likely to find herself deported back to the country of her birth or placed in a certain institution in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas where she will be spending a lot of time talking to the 4 walls in a remote cell with few amenities including no outside contact.

So why does it say Kenya at the top of Obama's birth certificate?

So why does it say Kenya at the top of Obama's birth certificate?

Thats probably a rumour spread by racists. I think if Obama were really not born in USA he wouldnt have been able to become President. I think he provided a birth certificate. I dont trust conspiracy theories here.

1. It's never really been established if Obama was born in the US.

2. Hardly matters what race Omar is. She's a criminal, Muslim, jihadist lunatic.

[Q=

Thats probably a rumour spread by racists. I think if Obama were really not born in USA he wouldnt have been able to become President. I think he provided a birth certificate. I dont trust conspiracy theories here.[/QUOTE]
How about Obama's own blood relatives ? You trust them ?

Ilhan was shilling for Iranians and accusing President Trump of racism, when he isn't a racist at all. She's done some pretty rotten things with her life prior to becoming a Congresswoman, and she has made herself an object of derision over and over. If she pulls any more slander, bigamy, and fiscal malfeasance, she is likely to find herself deported back to the country of her birth or placed in a certain institution in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas where she will be spending a lot of time talking to the 4 walls in a remote cell with few amenities including no outside contact.

Mortimer: "Trump is probably a tax cheat too."​

That is not true. Trump hires the very best accountants in the State of New York, and between his CPAs and world class Lawyers, he has come up the right and true American way. He often hired unions to do certain tasks when he was building hotels before he gave all that up to run for President. He plays his cards on the top of the deck, where people live and move and have their being. He does no untoward things in the business world.

The rest of the Somalians need to go back. Did you know many AFRICAN nations don't even take in Somalians??

If even some African nations don't allow Somalians in the why on earth do we??

Forum List

Back