Trump told Ilhan Omar to go back to Somalia

She is naturalised american just like his wife and ex-wife. Why he did that? The only difference is she is not White.
This is IIhan Omar birthplace.

At least seven Benaadir Regional Administration officials were on Wednesday evening killed when a female suicide bomber detonated herself after accessing the meeting hall of the
Al-Shabaab Claims Deadly Blast That Injured Mogadishu Mayor

th
tumblr_ncfvm2HTF91qlu11ko1_400.gif

Trump is probably a tax cheat too. I think the accuassion is when someone is not White that he abused the law just like Trump insisted that Obama was not born in the USA. Obama was indeed born in the USA but as black man he must be a foreigner.

So why does it say Kenya at the top of Obama's birth certificate?

Thats probably a rumour spread by racists. I think if Obama were really not born in USA he wouldnt have been able to become President. I think he provided a birth certificate. I dont trust conspiracy theories here.
The birther movement was indeed a conspiracy theory and a lame one

But it was not racist

Every president gets a conspiracy theory or more than one , the birther movement was simply Obama's

It had nothing to with his race just as Trump's tweet at the squad may have been stupid but it was not racist

She is naturalised american just like his wife and ex-wife. Why he did that? The only difference is she is not White.

The difference is that she's an American-hating Mooslum who had no business being seated in Congress. She isn't about to "defend and protect the constitution" and should not be holding public office.

In addition, she came here fraudently and should be immediately deported.

----------------------------------- The TRUMPS words are a good thing Mort .

Because she is a felonious tax cheat and abuser of immigration laws.

Inasmuch as I am opposed to income taxes, statutory marriage, and a slew of the laws she violated, she did so on purpose....She scammed the system, with forethought.

Fuck her...Ship her sorry ass back to Somalia.

Trump is probably a tax cheat too. I think the accuassion is when someone is not White that he abused the law just like Trump insisted that Obama was not born in the USA. Obama was indeed born in the USA but as black man he must be a foreigner.
------------------------------- PROBABLY huh , Mort ??

So why does it say Kenya at the top of Obama's birth certificate?

Thats probably a rumour spread by racists. I think if Obama were really not born in USA he wouldnt have been able to become President. I think he provided a birth certificate. I dont trust conspiracy theories here.
The birther movement was indeed a conspiracy theory and a lame one

But it was not racist

Every president gets a conspiracy theory or more than one , the birther movement was simply Obama's

It had nothing to with his race just as Trump's tweet at the squad may have been stupid but it was not racist
This is the racist bastard that has started the birther movement.

Forum List

Back