Trump to Suspend Payroll Taxes Till End of Year

No Biden just wants to put the tax cut back to where they were for people making over 400,000 grand a year and bring the capital rate to 28%.

Biden and the Democrats want to re-instate Barry's record-setting number of economy-destroying regulations and failed policies of 'economic slavery' to force Americans / minorities back onto the DNC 'plantation', to surrender the successes and independence given to them under Trump, to be once again dependent of Dem Party hand-outs just to survive while voting for the LPSD Party for ANOTHER 100 years.

Trump created the strongest economy in DECADES - which includes Obama's failed administration / 8 years...

Trump produced the lowest black, Asian, Latino, women's, and youth unemployment rate in US HISTORY...

Jobs, more opportunity, higher wages, raises, bonuses....

Trump did more in only 3 years than Barry did in 8 years...and did more economically for minorities than any President in US history...

Why the hell would anyone want to go back, give all that up, to return to the DNC 'plantation' and 'economic slavery'?

Mark my words.

If I’m victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax. So I’m going to make them all permanent.

Remarks by President Trump in Press Briefing | The White House

Trump’s payroll tax cut, if made permanent, would make that happen even quicker, as soon as 2023, said Nancy Altman, president of Social Security Works, an advocacy organization.

Snip

Notably, this isn’t the first time that a payroll tax holiday has been put in place. President Barack Obama’s administration also implemented payroll tax cuts around 2011, (In 2011 and 2012, the Obama administration cut payroll taxes by 2 percentage points to 4.2 percent. It cost about $800 billion over the course of several years, according to the analysis.) Akabas said, at which point general revenue was used to replace the money in Social Security’s funds.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/10/tru...ld-terminate-social-security-critics-say.html

How does Trump's payroll tax cut plan compare to Obama's
------------------------------------------
One knows they can never depend on the stock market.

What they will be voting for is massive tax increases after Trump to rebuild the systems, as a majority of America do not support it. All the next Democratic administration and congressional majorities would have to do is raise income and capital gains taxes on everyone over the $500K range to pre Reagan era levels, and impose a new Wall St. transaction tax like everyother country does, to pay for it.

Yes, the whining and crying would be insufferable. At least the right people would be the ones doing the suffering.

Kill all dark money. PAC Money..

Take all money out of politics... Traditional Media and Social Media... Got the Supreme Court and say that it is impossible to stop bribing of politicians under the current laws.. Explain that they have legalised bribery....

If they were super smart they would enact preference and proportional voting..

All those measures would move US into the center.. Less tribal... Politicians working for the people more...

Progs have killed the old people hundreds of time with their attacks against Repubs. When the tine comes it will be the Progs who will do the executions.

Cuomo is the biggest mass murderer in US history yet he is free and praised by the Leftist media as some kind of hero.

Mark my words.

If I’m victorious on November 3rd, I plan to forgive these taxes and make permanent cuts to the payroll tax. So I’m going to make them all permanent.

Trump’s payroll tax cut, if made permanent, would make that happen even quicker, as soon as 2023, said Nancy Altman, president of Social Security Works, an advocacy organization.

Snip

Notably, this isn’t the first time that a payroll tax holiday has been put in place. President Barack Obama’s administration also implemented payroll tax cuts around 2011, (In 2011 and 2012, the Obama administration cut payroll taxes by 2 percentage points to 4.2 percent. It cost about $800 billion over the course of several years, according to the analysis.) Akabas said, at which point general revenue was used to replace the money in Social Security’s funds.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/10/tru...ld-terminate-social-security-critics-say.html

How can a President make anything permanent without the consent of Congress?

Won'
Mark my words.

Snip

Won't happen this time around Congress has to change tax code and if anyone takes him up on the September through Dec 31st payroll tax deferral they will be in for a rude awakening at tax time next year.

No Biden just wants to put the tax cut back to where they were for people making over 400,000 grand a year and bring the capital rate to 28%.

now you know why most of the wealthy people are mad, it might cut into drinks consumed by the end of the day, but most wouldn't even notice it.
What about the corporate tax ? > Which Trump reduced from 40% to 21%.

Propaganda parrot alert. Democrats do this every four years. Nothing new.

It was Obama and Biden who took $700 billion from Medicare to fund Obamacare. I think we all know why they fail to mention that.

You're a real Einstein:

When talking about his plans for Social Security and Medicare, Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AR) stated that Congress should not be “talking about getting rid of Social Security and Medicare that was robbed $700 billion dollars to pay for Obamacare.”

This claim is similar to one that Mitt Romney made in the 2012 election about Medicare. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) enacted savings estimated at that time of $716 billion to the Medicare program over ten years (now estimated at $800 billion), which was used to pay for some of the cost of the new law under pay-as-you-go budget scoring conventions. However, there was no reduction in the amount of money going towards paying for Medicare; rather, the law reduced the amount that Medicare spends. In fact, Medicare payroll tax revenues increased, increasing the amount that could be spent. Partially as a result these changes, the Medicare Trust Fund is expected to be solvent through 2030, 13 years longer than projected before the 2010 law was passed.

They aren't smart enough to make the connection. Remember, these are the same people who carried these signs:
View attachment 380099
You're not smart enough to know, that the American people are smart enough to know, that there IS NO connection.
thumb_when-you-are-dead-you-dont-know-that-youre-dead-all-21493681.png

The effective corporate rate was already lower than that. That's how billion dollar companies got tax refunds.

now you know why most of the wealthy people are mad, it might cut into drinks consumed by the end of the day, but most wouldn't even notice it.
What about the corporate tax ? > Which Trump reduced from 40% to 21%.

Mark my words.

Snip

And another asylum escapee ........

If Barry cut payroll taxes several times, why is SS and Medicare still here?

Seems like a hysterical thread by a TDS afflicted simpleton.
In 2011 and 2012, the Obama administration cut payroll taxes by 2 percentage points to 4.2 percent.
(he also did not make them permanent.)
How many old people died because of those draconian cuts by Barry?

Mark my words.

Snip

The same old lie 'Republicans are gioing to steal your Social Security.
FACT: democrats billed Social Security as your private, tax free saving account that was there when ever you need it no one else could touch.
FACT: It was a democRat Jimmy Carter that started giving it away to people never paying a dime into it.
FACT: It was a democRat congress that voted to 'borrow' it and every penny they did borrow.
FACT: It was a democRat Congress that voted to tax it with Algore casting the deciding vote.
FACT: It was 0bama that took it to build upper middle class homes, blocks of them to house immigrants and their luxury cars.

So what kind of bull shit are you trying to feed me? I'm not, or ever been a stupid, delusional democRat Go peddle your crap else where.

If Barry cut payroll taxes several times, why is SS and Medicare still here?

Seems like a hysterical thread by a TDS afflicted simpleton.
In 2011 and 2012, the Obama administration cut payroll taxes by 2 percentage points to 4.2 percent.
(he also did not make them permanent.)
How many old people died because of those draconian cuts by Barry?

None, and he started the ACA.

Mark my words.

Snip

The same old lie 'Republicans are gioing to steal your Social Security.
FACT: democrats billed Social Security as your private, tax free saving account that was there when ever you need it no one else could touch.
FACT: It was a democRat Jimmy Carter that started giving it away to people never paying a dime into it.
FACT: It was a democRat congress that voted to 'borrow' it and every penny they did borrow.
FACT: It was a democRat Congress that voted to tax it with Algore casting the deciding vote.
FACT: It was 0bama that took it to build upper middle class homes, blocks of them to house immigrants and their luxury cars.

So what kind of bull shit are you trying to feed me? I'm not, or ever been a stupid, delusional democRat Go peddle your crap else where.

Yes the Democrats started SS and also Medicare, and the republicans and tramp can't stand it.

The republicans and tramp can't wait to defund both of those.

Forum List

Back