Trump to speak to the Rolling Thunder Rally in D.C.

What's your point? That Trump thinks McCain is an ass? I agree.

Not only McCain. Trump was very clear. He does not believe that those who were captured are heroes.

The idea that he is going to honor those who were captured is humor of the first order.

The fact that you are excited about this little bit of pandering is fun too.

Well, continue on with that. It's been so successful, after all.

I will. Meanwhile...you can keep having wet dreams about bikers beating up Mexican Americans at this rally.

The only way that happens is if the Mexicans attack the rally attendees first. If the Mexicans start the fight. And that's exactly what happens at Trump events. Leftists and Mexicans show up and they initiate the assaults.

Of course. Are you hoping it happens?

Oh of course I am. Every time we get to see you lefties behaving in your instinctual way....it exposes your ideology to the world. It also puts seeds into the minds of future jurors. When a cop says he was attacked by a thug.....and jurors have seen images of leftists thugs behaving the way they do at Trump events....then it makes people believe that, yes, this is indeed how leftist animals act.

It all ties in together.

So yes....I'm hoping you lefties...once again...get violent at the event. They will. We know it. Cleveland will be the worst. I'm hoping the Ohio National Guard deploys tanks against you animals.

Ṯ̰̩̞͇ͮ̆̑̉̾ͣo̜̪̒̑ͭͨ̍ ͖̗̈́̒͛̈́̊̿̏̚i̹̳̲̖͙̘͇̲͕͑̑n͉͕̲̖͓̖͎̯̑̊̄̉͌ͥ̇́v̯͍͍̫̞͙͍̝̓ͪͫó̙͎̙̹̹͍͈̘̗ͧ̃ͧͫͣ̚k̤͖͍̰̱̂̚ͅě̠̈̽ ̬͙̿ͥͧ͗͗ṯ̩̫̞̥̥̯̥̺̉̈͆͛ĥ͚̯͒͆̊e͈͎͚̠̯͗͑͗̆̽̓ͅ ͖͚͎̝̪̱͉ͤ̈̀ͪ̊̿h̺͕̟̻̬̬̫̹̀i̖̹͚̇͐v͇̫͈̰͚ͥ͒ͅe͇͙͖̪͂͑͋̓ͫ͑ͪ-̭̼̄̐̄̽̐̊ͪͮm̥̪͋̿ͧ̇̓͊i̯͕̣̇ͮ̅̆n͍̯̘͕ͯ̑̆d̹̗ͤͪͥͪͥ͌ ͙̳̱̘̯̜̲̖̦ͧ̆̀ͧ͌͂̂̍r͖͂̿̑e̝̬͈͕̘̫͔̣͆ͤ͗ͯ̊ͮ͌p͍̃̋̽͛͋͛̈ͬ̊r̤ͥ̾̿̇̏̒ͅě̮͍̪͎͙ͩ͛̍̚s̙̜̰̳̩̫͑̓ͣ̑̇ͅͅe͔̯͑ͬ̌ͯn̬̞͔̲̮̣͋̑̈̚ͅt͔̥̍̄ͫͥi̘̦̣̯̰̗̯ͬͦ̍ͅn͈ͫͥͨ͗́̔͊́̈ğ̼͇̬͙̝̪̜̝͙̑ ̦̹̘̼͆ͫͣͨ͋c̗̺̪̜̯̰̥ͣ̃̇h̗̭̹̫̭̳̠͛̐ḁ̣̿o͔̭̣̹̤̼̬̜̐ͬ͒̔̾͂ͅs̮̪̾ͪ̔ͯ͒̂͂ͫ͗.͖̥͍̞ͪ̐ͭ̈́́̚
̭̂ͬͩ̐ͨ
̠̟̞̝̹̹̋ͦͯW̞͚̉ì̮͍̱̣̾͛ͦ̿͗̚t͇̲͈̼̃ͣ͊̄ͅh̞͖̖̓̄ͭ̏̊ͭ̽ͧ̔ö̬̙͍͕ͯu̼̘͖͔̠̼͈̐̽̅ͮ͗̋t̗̟̀̓ ̝͔͓͈̼̝̺̅ͣ̿͛́ͥ̆o̩͕̳̽͂ř͖̝̣̟ͣ̿ͬ̉̄d̥̬̩̒̚e͕̝̫̪̖̻̎ͫ̇ͨ̋ͮͮ͊ṙ͚̻͇.̠̼̟̓̓̽
̤̣͇͓̣̬ͪ͐̿̊̂ͣͧ
̻̙͓̯̭̪̥ͨ̍̊H̹̺͈̥̤̘̜̔̒ͫͯe̞̗͉͉͔͛̉ͤ ̪̖͔͇̗̣̩̗̓̋ͩͅW͉̼̠̱̯̖̖͊̏ͬ͌̂̂̅̚h̗̗̯̻̣͓̫͕ͦ͆̿͐̀̈͋o͚̩̖̻͉̲̖̐̓̐ͪ̒̉̋̓ ̯̹ͪ̑ͭͯ̈́̿̇͊̔B̗͈̽ͤu̹̤̰͕̺̭̗͆͌i͇̰͖̿̉̄̂͑ͅl͉̗̭̤̳̬̮̦̹͋d̗̟͔̤̙̞͑͐͒̃ͣ̃̿̉ͅs̳̞̩̤̈́̌ͤ ̦̬͎̩͇͎ͧ͋ͪ͐̏T̟͎ͦ̋ͨͤh͖̹͕͎͈̝͙̬̾ͭ̔ͭ̌͋e͙̼͙ͬ̑͗̀͌ͨͤ͂ ̯̣̇̋̃̄̔W͙̖̼͔̞̩͈ͭ̑ä͇͈̲́̆̾ͫ̒l͈̣̦͚̫̻̘̉̽͂ͯ̃ͮͮ̒l̬͐ͬ.̬̫̫̞̹̼ͬ̅̇ͩ̾̋
̪̠̖̘̔̽ͪ̑͋ͭ̐ͭ
̹̻̪̺͈ͫ̀̇͛́̽͛T̪̮͔̮́R̮̠ͨ̑ͩͅU̪̼͖̞͔ͥ̒̍̈́ͫM̹͕͇̹͓̜̮̐͋ͥ̚P̩̬̗̭̗̳̻̆ͥ̑̏!͎̹͍̲̤̪̻͗̔̓̽̑̄͋̽

Not only McCain. Trump was very clear. He does not believe that those who were captured are heroes.

The idea that he is going to honor those who were captured is humor of the first order.

I will. Meanwhile...you can keep having wet dreams about bikers beating up Mexican Americans at this rally.

The only way that happens is if the Mexicans attack the rally attendees first. If the Mexicans start the fight. And that's exactly what happens at Trump events. Leftists and Mexicans show up and they initiate the assaults.

Of course. Are you hoping it happens?

Oh of course I am. Every time we get to see you lefties behaving in your instinctual way....it exposes your ideology to the world. It also puts seeds into the minds of future jurors. When a cop says he was attacked by a thug.....and jurors have seen images of leftists thugs behaving the way they do at Trump events....then it makes people believe that, yes, this is indeed how leftist animals act.

It all ties in together.

So yes....I'm hoping you lefties...once again...get violent at the event. They will. We know it. Cleveland will be the worst. I'm hoping the Ohio National Guard deploys tanks against you animals.

I notice that you are saying "you" as though I am one of the people protesting Trump events. Why would you do that? That's not in keeping with your usual standards for honesty, is it?

The event today is not a Trump event, by the way. Those people are not necessarily Trump supporters.

I am going to mock you, that's why. But first I wanted you to admit that you know that this event is to honor POW's. You know, Americans who were captured and held prisoner...specifically during the Vietnam conflict.

You know that, don't you?

What's your point? That Trump thinks McCain is an ass? I agree.

For what other reason would they show up?

We can only hope and pray the Mexis and the Leftists don't come to cause trouble at a rally where Trump is joining with the bikers to honor the missing in action.

Two hours before Trump's speech, Memorial weekend

o9k3h5.jpg

Bikers stayed away from the Trump speech. Look at the crowd in the photo above. Most of the attendees were rank and file Trump supporters, not the bikers you see in the massive assembly at the Pentagon of the four hours long run through DC. The guys you see that look like bikers in the bright yellow shirts are staff for the sponsor group, Rolling Thunder, Inc. Some are vets and some are not. Some are bikers and some are not. It is not a biker group or a veterans group. They do not speak for the hundreds of thousands that ride. That is why the crowd is not full of leather and denim clad bikers. They stayed away on purpose.

I just watched that speech.

Lets say first off....the guy didn't prepare for the event. He repeated a meandering version of his standard stump speech AGAIN.

The crowd couldn't have cared less that he was there. His "who's gonna pay for the wall?" line flopped.

cereal_killer Did you see this one? You pay attention, right? Are you getting tired of hearing the same thing from this guy? Where were his heart felt comments regarding memorial day?

At the end....he whined about the small crowd. It wasn't his fault. Lame. Believe me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back