Trump to speak to the Rolling Thunder Rally in D.C.

It's this kind of thing that makes Trump so popular. He goes to speak directly to the people.

It's this kind of thing that makes Trump so popular. He goes to speak directly to the people.

Knowing Trump....he'll probably start an impromptu Q & A session at the podium with the tens of thousands of biker veterans and have a blast with it.

Crooked Hillary....wouldn't even be there....much less answer questions.

This is an event to honor POW's right?

All wartime American military personnel, living or dead. Why do you need to ask?

I am going to mock you, that's why. But first I wanted you to admit that you know that this event is to honor POW's. You know, Americans who were captured and held prisoner...specifically during the Vietnam conflict.

You know that, don't you?

It's nationwide. Trump is appearing at one event. There are hundreds. I went to the one at the veteran's cemetary in Riverside a few years ago. It was a sight to see. Thousands of motorcycles. A sea of motorcycles. Some with colors, most not.

All wartime American military personnel, living or dead. Why do you need to ask?

I am going to mock you, that's why. But first I wanted you to admit that you know that this event is to honor POW's. You know, Americans who were captured and held prisoner...specifically during the Vietnam conflict.

What's your point? That Trump thinks McCain is an ass? I agree.

Not only McCain. Trump was very clear. He does not believe that those who were captured are heroes.

The idea that he is going to honor those who were captured is humor of the first order.

The fact that you are excited about this little bit of pandering is fun too.

Not only McCain. Trump was very clear. He does not believe that those who were captured are heroes.

The idea that he is going to honor those who were captured is humor of the first order.

Well, continue on with that. It's been so successful, after all.

I will. Meanwhile...you can keep having wet dreams about bikers beating up Mexican Americans at this rally.

I will. Meanwhile...you can keep having wet dreams about bikers beating up Mexican Americans at this rally.

The only way that happens is if the Mexicans attack the rally attendees first. If the Mexicans start the fight. And that's exactly what happens at Trump events. Leftists and Mexicans show up and they initiate the assaults.

The only way that happens is if the Mexicans attack the rally attendees first. If the Mexicans start the fight. And that's exactly what happens at Trump events. Leftists and Mexicans show up and they initiate the assaults.

Of course. Are you hoping it happens?

Forum List

Back