Trump to save money by giving our troops cheaper equipment

Simple question.............

The most modern aircraft that our forces can face is the SU 35 produced in Russia.........so what combat aircraft have the best capabilities for the money to counter this aircraft.............

Note: The F 35 is the only 6th generation aircraft in production..........the F 22's are no longer in production........

I would also note that Lockhead can't get their shit together with the F 35, and the costs to the tax payer for these problems are extreme..........In tests the F 35 has too many failures to count for the cost..............How about Lockhead getting their act together on this aircraft..............

Again, which aircraft is best to counter this threat...........
An amped F-15 like we sell other countries would work until whatever replaces F-35 and F-22 as long as it is produced I. Timeframe they used to be. Think you are stuck buying g the Marine version or else your amphibs lose their value.
Staying with the AV8's then on amphibs................because the F35's have vertical launch capabilities..............

This article is based on a single tweet......or perhaps putting pressure for Lockhead to get their heads out of dark place on the F35..........aka Fix the dang thing or come up with something else................my opinion.

You guys know anyting about China's ability to hit air craft carriers with land based missles? How does this change the equation in that part of the world?
Aegis is your best ABM

Donald Trump says he will dump the new fighter that Lockheed is working on & replace it with something cheaper.

Funny how the draft dodging POS Trump hid from war & wants out troops in war with inferior weapons.

Really Trumpettes? Is this what you voted for?
Not inferior weapons by any means. Simply cutting out the over priced junk the OEM's have been pushing.

Reduction in costs estimates. If you plan a job for $1ooo, it will always cost more. $Maybe it will now cost $1800. But if the estimates are lowered, the cost will also go down. The suppliers and contractors will charge a percentage over the estimate. So begin by lowering the estilate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey Dave! Cheaper does not equal inferior. If you think about it, you would agree. If you don't like PEOTUS, find a legitimate reason to complain.

So, genius, how do they lower the cost?
1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials
3) Pay all those working on the roject minimum wage?

I laugfh at you for defending Triump on this. You want to sendf our troops to war with inferior eq

I see you know nothing about how the bidding of contracts works.
It has nothing to do with the materials.

Hey Dave! Cheaper does not equal inferior. If you think about it, you would agree. If you don't like PEOTUS, find a legitimate reason to complain.

1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials

I laugfh at you for defending Triump on this. You want to sendf our troops to war with inferior eq

They always have inferior equipment.......Trump might actually be able to fix this.
Oh how fasrt the right jumps down the military's throat to protect their Orange Leader. First the generals are all so stupid that Trump knew more about ISIS than they did, POWs aren't heroes, and now our military fights with junk.

But hey, you are the same ones that said it was alright to send troops into Iraq without proper armor on vehicles & without protective gear for our soldiers.

1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials

They always have inferior equipment.......Trump might actually be able to fix this.
Oh how fasrt the right jumps down the military's throat to protect their Orange Leader. First the generals are all so stupid that Trump knew more about ISIS than they did, POWs aren't heroes, and now our military fights with junk.

But hey, you are the same ones that said it was alright to send troops into Iraq without proper armor on vehicles & without protective gear for our soldiers.
This is again about a single tweet......................

Replaced with what is yet to be seen........................So this is all PROJECTION...........and nothing else................

1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials

So what Trump says is just a pack of lies that should be ignored. I get it
This is again about a single tweet......................

Replaced with what is yet to be seen........................So this is all PROJECTION...........and nothing else................

1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials

I see you know nothing about how the bidding of contracts works.
It has nothing to do with the materials.
So, how do you make a cheaper version? Especially since the materials used to make the jets are exactly the same, according to you.

Dave......do you have access to the blue prints of the next generation fighter aircraft on the table................................that possibly could be the answer...........

Didn't think so.............I don't either......unless we elected Hillary who would put that information in a bathroom server.............LOL

A SINGLE LINE TWEET doesn't show the alternative now does it.................................

Naval War College report on the new Chinese anti ship cruise missiles..............

file:///C:/Users/family/Downloads/Web-CMS11-(1).pdf

Seems their answer is cheaper and more numerous fast attack vessels to counter the threat along with long range aircraft to I.D. and destroy the targets before they get in range.................and not moving our Capital ships into dangerous and high risk waters should the new patrol craft with cruise missiles be in the area.........

Dave......do you have access to the blue prints of the next generation fighter aircraft on the table................................that possibly could be the answer...........

Didn't think so.............I don't either......unless we elected Hillary who would put that information in a bathroom server.............LOL

A SINGLE LINE TWEET doesn't show the alternative now does it.................................
Guess the fuck what. Your orange oversized buddy did not have the blueprints either you stupid shit.

Trump is going to have our soldiers fight with the cheaper option.

And you assholes defend it.

My God

Guess the fuck what. Your orange oversized buddy did not have the blueprints either you stupid shit.

Trump is going to have our soldiers fight with the cheaper option.

And you assholes defend it.

My God
Yeah, I heard the sky is falling from a single tweet.............Mr. Chicken Little.

Oh if you refuse to be overcharged, you want inferior equipment.

This is true, only to a leftist.

These are cost plus contracts. Reduce the plus. No use in arguing anything else with idealogues.

Donald Trump says he will dump the new fighter that Lockheed is working on & replace it with something cheaper.

Funny how the draft dodging POS Trump hid from war & wants out troops in war with inferior weapons.

Everything in the world is built by the lowest bidder.

50% of all doctors finished in the bottom half of their class.

What's your point?

Yes Sheila. One of the reasons. The F35 is a cash cow and widely criticized for costing quite a lot for what it has to offer. Figures you'd offer a very dishonest interpretation. For once and look into it instead of digging into your diaper and smearing feces across the board.

It is weird how this draft dodger is surrounding himself with military men too, reminds one of that other coward, Dick Cheney.

Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.
If Cheney was a coward what does that make Bill Clinton? LOL. You libs shoot yourselves in the foot all day every day.

He nor his kids were ever in the service. Yes that is what they voted for, but most had no idea, they fell for his BS.
Which branch did Hillary and obama serve in again? Hypocrite much? Why shouldn't the CiC have military men around?

Forum List

Back