Trump to save money by giving our troops cheaper equipment

They always have inferior equipment.......Trump might actually be able to fix this.
Oh how fasrt the right jumps down the military's throat to protect their Orange Leader. First the generals are all so stupid that Trump knew more about ISIS than they did, POWs aren't heroes, and now our military fights with junk.

But hey, you are the same ones that said it was alright to send troops into Iraq without proper armor on vehicles & without protective gear for our soldiers.
Let's remember why our military didn't have the equipment. Clinton was handed a strong military and cut spending big time. Then handed Bush a recession and 911.
Actually, dick Cheney slashed our military as Sec of Defense under HW Bush far more than it was cut under Bill Clinton (6 years with Republican congresses).

Sorry ---- you'll have to prove that to us. But, when you do, make sure that is the SecDef that is responsible, and not Congress, okay?
Sorry but your education is not my priority.
Obviously, yours wasn't either.

Make spurious statements, provide no justification, and when challenged, refuse to prove your fallacious commentary.

You work for Hillary or John Kerry?

America will never be a fully-developed First World Nation until our universities are FORCED to instruct all liberal arts students in the arcane science of VALUE FOR MONEY.
Really.

At what value to you put on our pilots & the troops these jets are supposed to protect?

We should have the most advanced, best aircraft.

Not something a know nothing person bullies into cost savings when those cost savings would translate to a lesser craft.

It's clear that neither of you understand the multi-threat/multi-domain battle space encountered by our pilots.

I would suggest that both stop trying to impress the other --- because neither of you have a clue.

Oh how fasrt the right jumps down the military's throat to protect their Orange Leader. First the generals are all so stupid that Trump knew more about ISIS than they did, POWs aren't heroes, and now our military fights with junk.

But hey, you are the same ones that said it was alright to send troops into Iraq without proper armor on vehicles & without protective gear for our soldiers.
Let's remember why our military didn't have the equipment. Clinton was handed a strong military and cut spending big time. Then handed Bush a recession and 911.
Actually, dick Cheney slashed our military as Sec of Defense under HW Bush far more than it was cut under Bill Clinton (6 years with Republican congresses).

Sorry ---- you'll have to prove that to us. But, when you do, make sure that is the SecDef that is responsible, and not Congress, okay?

Make spurious statements, provide no justification, and when challenged, refuse to prove your fallacious commentary.

Here is the difference between me and a dumbass you.

If I see something posted that I dd not think was true, I research it online.

You just whine, cry & pout. This is why you know so little

Here is the difference between me and a dumbass you.

If I see something posted that I dd not think was true, I research it online.

You just whine, cry & pout. This is why you know so little

Damn, you're cranky for it being Christmas.

It sucks to be you.

May God see your strife, and bring to you the happiness and love you so direly miss.

We're hearing a hell of a lot from folks who want to some framing, fine finish carpentry and blacksmithing so rushed out and bought just ONE hammer; the most expensive hammer they could find. Looks great with the gold plating and diamond-studded handle.

Donald Trump says he will dump the new fighter that Lockheed is working on & replace it with something cheaper.

Funny how the draft dodging POS Trump hid from war & wants out troops in war with inferior weapons.

Really Trumpettes? Is this what you voted for?

You assume cheaper is always not as good.

For example, the US spends more money on education than any other country in the world, but rates only 48th in math and science to other countries.

Trump is challenging the notion the only solution to any given problem is to throw money at it.

Try throwing money at a crack whore to fix education. It is about the same as giving the money to lawmakers to fix education.

The rejected Bills are named:
You read all those bills, right? Problem is a LOT of shit gets tacked on to the bills so libs can cry evil when the Republicans refuse to go along with it. with Trump we'll have a better chance of actually getting more done.
Spitting on the vets again? Typical Trump voter.
In other words you had no clue what you were babbling about. You just wanted to smear Republicans with your dirty diaper.

The rejected Bills are named:
You read all those bills, right? Problem is a LOT of shit gets tacked on to the bills so libs can cry evil when the Republicans refuse to go along with it. with Trump we'll have a better chance of actually getting more done.
Spitting on the vets again? Typical Trump voter.
In other words you had no clue what you were babbling about. You just wanted to smear Republicans with your dirty diaper.
Show me. Show ,me the evil shit ion those bills or STFU & quit your never ending whining.

Donald Trump says he will dump the new fighter that Lockheed is working on & replace it with something cheaper.

Funny how the draft dodging POS Trump hid from war & wants out troops in war with inferior weapons.

For example, the US spends more money on education than any other country in the world, but rates only 48th in math and science to other countries.

Trump is challenging the notion the only solution to any given problem is to throw money at it.

Try throwing money at a crack whore to fix education. It is about the same as giving the money to lawmakers to fix education.
Trump is saying it can be built cheaper without knowing anything about it.

Evidently, you think these companies will just lower costs & yet provide the same product.

It seems like you nor your orange buddy know much about manufacturing.

Faced with the possible loss of this huge contract, anyone think that the Military pulling out of the F-35 program might be a negotiation tactic to get costs down and production more efficient while saving taxpayers money?

Naw, couldn't be that at all.....
After spending 400 billion on the F35 design development, and production of the first plane for fight testing, the pentagon is not about to scrap the program for two reason. First, there are no other good alternatives for the Air Force and Marines and secondly the plane offers great promise despite the plane missing the mark during flight test. For the pentagon to cancel the contract and pay Lockheed cancellation costs and rebid would make no sense because Lockheed would very likely be the low bidder since no other manufacturer will know the plane as well as the company that designed and built it. Negotiating with Lockheed is probably the Pentagon's best bet.
Should we modularize our arms industry, and have the commanding heights of heavier industries, reserved to federal and State armories. Gains could be achieved from standardization of heavier parts, under direct government control.

I'm not even sure that makes any sense whatsoever ... what are you trying to say?
That we need a better economic plan for our wartime economy.

I'm well aware of that, and want to change the rules to make it easier for them.
equal protection of the law makes it easier for the poor, on an at-will basis.

Is anyone arguing against equal protection of the law?
yes, the entire right wing always fails to advance a second wave; to help secure the concept of natural rights, whenever it is not specifically about guns.
Nah you folks just don't understand that abortion, date rape drugs and butt f^&king are NOT natural rights
It is the right wing that enacted an alleged, Patriot Act.
Which the Left has kept in place for eight years.

yes, the entire right wing always fails to advance a second wave; to help secure the concept of natural rights, whenever it is not specifically about guns.
Nah you folks just don't understand that abortion, date rape drugs and butt f^&king are NOT natural rights
it is difficult to "starve the beast" when the right is so willing, to get so national and so social.

We're hearing a hell of a lot from folks who want to some framing, fine finish carpentry and blacksmithing so rushed out and bought just ONE hammer; the most expensive hammer they could find. Looks great with the gold plating and diamond-studded handle.

Really really stupid example. the jets would not have the same capabilities.

The Patriot Act today is far different than the original which Bush put in place. Why didn't you know that?

Trump is saying it can be built cheaper without knowing anything about it.

Evidently, you think these companies will just lower costs & yet provide the same product.

It seems like you nor your orange buddy know much about manufacturing.
No he is not...................He's pitting competitors against each other trying to get them all to compete for the best aircraft........and putting pressure on Lockhead to get it's act together.

Boeing
Lockhead
Northrup Grumman

Being the main stay competition in building 5th generation aircraft............All have tech available to engineer the best aircraft.............All prototype aircraft have bugs in the aircraft until they hash out the problems.................

He's stirring the pot to try to save money to get the best aircraft possible for the money.

They cancelled the F22 program because it was so expensive, but the F-35 is over double the price.........Also they cancelled it for aircraft in most current day needs such as Fighter and Attack...............And not needing as many air superiority fighter aircraft.............because most of the world's aircraft where we are fighting are old technology.............The 5th Generation aircraft to stay ahead of Russia and China primarily.

Trump is going to have our soldiers fight with the cheaper option.

And you assholes defend it.

My God
It's laughable to think a bunch of liberals giving a shit about our servicemen.
Republicans always fuck over our vets. Democrats have a far far far better record of actually helping them & protecting them.

Reubliss like to talk about our vets then they elect a POW bashing POS.
Of course Democrats have a better record at helping Vets because they believe a primary purpose of government is to serve the people. Republicans believe the government has no place in serving the people; whether the people survive or not is of no concern to the government.

Trump is going to have our soldiers fight with the cheaper option.

And you assholes defend it.

My God
It's laughable to think a bunch of liberals giving a shit about our servicemen.
Republicans always fuck over our vets. Democrats have a far far far better record of actually helping them & protecting them.

Reubliss like to talk about our vets then they elect a POW bashing POS.
Of course Democrats have a better record at helping Vets because they believe a primary purpose of government is to serve the people. Republicans believe the government has no place in serving the people; whether the people survive or not is of no concern to the government.

Surely, you jest .....

if not, you should.

My God that was an ignorant statement.

LMAO Never expect anything less from Realasshole.

He seems to think that the more you pay for something the better it is.

He obviously has never heard of shoddy work, cost overruns and flat out screwing the American taxpayer which companies hired by the DOD have been doing for decades. No one seemed to mind at all till Trump happened.

As a businessman I'm sure Trump has seen it all and will do his best to correct it.

Trump has loads of respect for the military and I doubt he would short change them on anything.

Realasshole really needs to hang up his biased asshole attitude and catch a clue. Or not. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back