Trump to resume coronavirus briefings

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

The tragic comedy hour continues.
At least Trump is touting mask use now, where he said it was weak behavior before. Is this disgusting orange turd of a president going to apologize for his disgusting mistake. Probably not even though 143,000 Americans are dead and near 4 MILLION are infected.
Let me repeat: ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS.

1595342073525.png

At least Trump is touting mask use now, where he said it was weak behavior before. Is this disgusting orange turd of a president going to apologize for his disgusting mistake. Probably not even though 143,000 Americans are dead and near 4 MILLION are infected.

America has fewer deaths per capita than Europe from the Kung Flu. And outside of greater NYC, ruled by libs, MUCH the fewer.

It's actually funny as hell to me. Trump doesn't care about the virus infection rate, the deaths, the hospital resource overload or the lack of PPE. Hell, he just started wearing a mask and you can tell he hates it up and down. But he's down in the polls by double digits. He's seen as callous and not caring of people's suffering. I suspect that a conversation may have taken place, similar to the one that was obviously had with him after his address to the nation on March 11th. I don't know if Pence had it with him or if McConnell and the rest of the Senate Republican leadership paid him a visit. But I believe it went something like this. Take action, make like you care about what's going on or get the hell out and go back to Trump Tower. Because you're taking our entire party down with you. You remember after that speech to the nation on March 11th and the stock market tanking the next day, Pence and the other professionals emerged on March 13th and sidelined him effectively for a month. They eventually let him back out front and he did OK for a few weeks...but then, the slow slide back downhill to not giving a shit. Rinse and repeat.

I wonder if he will show up to those briefings wearing a mask.

Trump pretty much does whatever he has to to keep his poll numbers up. Geesus, he’d sell Malania By the hour for a few votes....not Evanka though.

It's actually funny as hell to me. Trump doesn't care about the virus infection rate, the deaths, the hospital resource overload or the lack of PPE. Hell, he just started wearing a mask and you can tell he hates it up and down. But he's down in the polls by double digits. He's seen as callous and not caring of people's suffering. I suspect that a conversation may have taken place, similar to the one that was obviously had with him after his address to the nation on March 11th. I don't know if Pence had it with him or if McConnell and the rest of the Senate Republican leadership paid him a visit. But I believe it went something like this. Take action, make like you care about what's going on or get the hell out and go back to Trump Tower. Because you're taking our entire party down with you. You remember after that speech to the nation on March 11th and the stock market tanking the next day, Pence and the other professionals emerged on March 13th and sidelined him effectively for a month. They eventually let him back out front and he did OK for a few weeks...but then, the slow slide back downhill to not giving a shit. Rinse and repeat.

He can't do his rallies anymore. Just like the last time he did these press briefings. So like the last time it will be his mini rallies.

Look for him to do what he did last time. He will go off on all democrats, he will blame all democrats for his failures and will basically turn it into a three ring circus.

Just like he did last time he had these briefings.

His people were begging him not to do this because he’s embarrassing. But he likes the “ratings”

i hope the President uses a lot more of the time during these corona briefings to bring hope to his people.

It would be great to see people who got over their case of the coronas using hydroxychloroquine+zinc and other miracle drugs and have them give their testimonials during these pressers.

i hope the President uses a lot more of the time during these corona briefings to bring hope to his people.

It would be great to see people who got over their case of the coronas using hydroxychloroquine+zinc and other miracle drugs and have them give their testimonials during these pressers.

That would be exactly zero people because hydroxychloroquine is a fake cure. Another one of the orange turd Trump's disgusting mistakes he will never apologize for.

Winner, let the whiners commence with attacks on you and others. They cannot defend the orange blimp, so what else can a Trumpanzee do.

That would be exactly zero people because hydroxychloroquine is a fake cure. Another one of the orange turd Trump's disgusting mistakes he will never apologize for.

Tell that to the Democrat Rep. Whitsett of Detroit, who was cured. Tell that to President Trump and President Bukele who have taken the Trump Treatment and continue to be Covid-free.

Tell that to the Democrat Rep. Whitsett of Detroit, who was cured. Tell that to President Trump and President Bukele who have taken the Trump Treatment and continue to be Covid-free.

And a whiner ^^^ who cannot defend the orange blimp and appears on que;. one who offers two absurd data points which do not prove anything but his ignorance, and of course his blind loyalty to the most inept and incompetent person to ever occupy the White House.

I wonder if he will show up to those briefings wearing a mask.
Doesn’t he always. That orange make up pretty much qualifies.

He can't do his rallies anymore. Just like the last time he did these press briefings. So like the last time it will be his mini rallies.

Look for him to do what he did last time. He will go off on all democrats, he will blame all democrats for his failures and will basically turn it into a three ring circus.

Just like he did last time he had these briefings.
Seems so. Made for tv Campaign adds. Thing is, of late his polls keep dropping what he does it.

His people were begging him not to do this because he’s embarrassing. But he likes the “ratings”
We can only hope for another piece of Expert advice. I wonder where the uv lightbulb will be stuck this time.

Damn...Way Back, Mr Peabody! :) Whitsett got lucky. And we'll never know if the hydroxy was actually responsible for her recovery or not. Because it isn't any better than a placebo.
What's really telling here is that she dropped her lawsuit against Gov Whitmer. Maybe she knew she was going to have to give a deposition under oath..and couldn't back up any of her claims.

Trump and his hoof in mouth disease won the day. The more he talks the more unqualified He becomes.

Trump shall openly confess Covid-19 Hoax is a lie!

Trump shall openly confess Covid-19 Hoax is a lie!

“Trump shall openly confess Covid-19 Hoax is a lie!”

He’s been doing that all along.

Forum List

Back