Trump to Obamacare Shoppers: Sorry, Store’s Closed

This article is just a tad wrong. Certain counties in Texas and all of Florida were granted extension due to hurricanes.

So Trump followed policy and procedure and the LWNJ’s are pissed? Alert the press.

So Trump followed policy and procedure and the LWNJ’s are pissed? Alert the press.

Procedure was until Jan 31st, on Feb 15th this year trump and his boys got together and changed it, please before you post know at least a little something about the subject.

Why is it libtards are unable to meet deadlines? Why must they always have special extensions?

Procedure was until Jan 31st, on Feb 15th this year trump and his boys got together and changed it, please before you post know at least a little something about the subject.
Nope! The deadline was Dec. 15th. According to the article.
Why is it libtards are unable to meet deadlines? Why must they always have special extensions?

Seems to me the extended states from the hurricanes voted republican and you are too stupid to realize this and what I posted. You do not know a fucking think about this subject to go pick up your bottle and drink some more. I am sick of you and any pretender.

Seems to me the extended states from the hurricanes voted republican and you are too stupid to realize this and what I posted. You do not know a fucking think about this subject to go pick up your bottle and drink some more. I am sick of you and any pretender.

Despite larger-than-anticipated interest from consumers and past precedent for doing so, the Trump administration let the open enrollment season for Obamacare end as scheduled on Friday.

Was Friday December 15th? Then Trump followed policy! Oh! And if you are too fucking stupid to realize that hurricanes might qualify as special circumstances then ewe are beyond ignorant!

Despite larger-than-anticipated interest from consumers and past precedent for doing so, the Trump administration let the open enrollment season for Obamacare end as scheduled on Friday.

Was Friday December 15th? Then Trump followed policy! Oh! And if you are too fucking stupid to realize that hurricanes might qualify as special circumstances then ewe are beyond ignorant!

His fucking policy he put in place Feb 15th 2017 when they update the regs.

Ewe so dumb Snow, the enrollment season ended on time, other than the Republican areas hit by hurricanes.

Forum List

Back