Trump To End Obama Era Rule Allowing Nursing Home Residents To Sue For Mistreatment

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-52212064.jpg

Donald Trump, who has used the legal system 4,095 times and counting to sue individuals and companies, wants to overturn an Obama era rule that protects nursing home residents and allows them recourse to sue for mistreatment.

Trump Administration To End Obama Era Rule Allowing Nursing Home Residents To Sue For Mistreatment

This only stands to reason for the crowd who wants to take away Medicaid from them.

If you don't like a contract, don't sign it. Pretty simple.

It's not taking anyone's rights away. Nice lie though.

If you don't like a contract, don't sign it. Pretty simple.

It's not taking anyone's rights away. Nice lie though.

I don't believe I've seen on any nursing home contract that I will accept any kind of abuse. You are one stupid fuck.

He's taking away all protections of the working class. Thanks to Trump, our financial advisors can now legally lie to us.

Then there's water, air, food. One after another, he's taking away our rights and people like The Hawk voted for it.

He's taking away all protections of the working class. Thanks to Trump, our financial advisors can now legally lie to us.

Then there's water, air, food. One after another, he's taking away our rights and people like The Hawk voted for it.

The Hawk wants the wild west which is completely controlled by the corporation and the little guy be damned.

Forum List

Back