Trump to deploy up to 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegals

Maybe?
Go get em' boss!
Reported by the Associated Press

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing? :eek:

Thank god this is a bullshit claim since the police state we have now is already bad enough.

Maybe?
Go get em' boss!
Reported by the Associated Press

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing? :eek:

Thank god this is a bullshit claim since the police state we have now is already bad enough.

Ummm, I think it's a WONDERFUL thing...are you kidding?
Take this country back by any means necessary...this is pretty simple shit isn't it?

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing?

I think it would be the best thing I've seen in years, if it was actually true.

We don't have anything like a police state. I wish we did.

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing?

I think it would be the best thing I've seen in years, if it was actually true.

We don't have anything like a police a rare. I wish we did.
Yeah thanks Mr. Stalin...... your opinion has been noted and forwarded to the North Koreans for inclusion in their government training manuals. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back