Trump Time Travel or Prophecy?

At 10:16 alleged Titor says “Trump time travel”. Recorded decades ago.

I've been looking for any connection between Lockwood and Trump, and I can't find any. I did find that in the 20's before the depression, there was a company that made watches named Ingersoll, but nothing about Lockwood. It had a model named Trump, it's logo was the dollar sign.

s-l225.jpg

I've also read through comments that Baron Trump in his adventures visits a place called "Google Land."
I see this image of this watch from the 1890's disappeared.

We'll find another one.

1500249347213.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

71EM9imEM7L._UY445_.jpg

Elapsed time is a perception of the nervous system.
Yeah, I have studied both physics, philosophy, religion and metaphysics.

There is every indication that all points of time and space are really one, and separation is just an illusion of the various separate meta-ego's.

OMG!! In the future we all look like Mike Pence! YIKES!

Though, I will concede, better to look like Mike Pence than a race of Mitch McConnells.

Last edited:
You thought quantum mechanics was weird: check out entangled time
You thought quantum mechanics was weird: check out entangled time | Aeon Ideas

". . . The various frames of reference in the Hebrew University experiment (the lab’s frame, photon 1’s frame, photon 4’s frame, and so on) have their own ‘historians’, so to speak. While these historians will disagree about how things went down, not one of them can claim a corner on truth. A different sequence of events unfolds within each one, according to that spatiotemporal point of view. Clearly, then, any attempt at assigning frame-specific properties generally, or tying general properties to one particular frame, will cause disputes among the historians. But here’s the thing: while there might be legitimate disagreement about which properties should be assigned to which particles and when, there shouldn’t be disagreement about the very existence of these properties, particles, and events.. . . "

Right-wingers are freaking out after discovering Trump born under blood moon​

Astrology: from quantum physics to spirituality​

Different assumptions of how Astrology works

Astrology - A Science of the Quantum World​

Astrologer's SHOCKING Prediction for 2024 (w/ Cam White)​

The Trump Prophecy | Full Drama Movie | True Story​

This is something that I have been wanting to post a thread about.... because it's just too weird.

Based on some of the replies on this thread, and other threads this has been mentioned... it appears that some people here don't get what you're talking about.

I brought it up on another thread about a year ago, and a certain bitchy airhead (no names mentioned) clearly didn't get what it was about, and relentlessly mocked me for posting about it. Maybe she thought I was posting something against Trump, but I wasn't, I was just relaying this 'theory' that Trump will be the last US president based on predictive programming and weird coincidences.

Here's a short video of someone talking about that book that was written over 100 years ago called 'Last US president, with all sorts of "coincidences" related to Trump..... but that book is just ONE thing, there are a number of other examples of predictive programming about Trump, which were created before he became president.

Last edited:
I have been doing a little investigating on a queer little subject of interest.

I have always believed that the source of prophecy and creative works of literature and art come from the same source, what ever folks believe is "god" or the cosmic consciousness.

This, in my view, explains what some conspiracy theorists have coined as "predictive programming."

Here is a debunking site which explains what predictive programming is;
Predictive programming - RationalWiki
Rational Wiki as a title is an Oxymoron , imo . Disney aimed at gullible adults .

The King of Predictive Linguistics ( not quite the same as Programming ) is Clif High . For sheer high IQ and polymath talent he is exceptional .

His predictions have been overall outstanding ( over 20 years results now available) and he should be part of any good wide reading/watching list .

Not that I am suggesting he is "the full business ", and equally you should read the recent piece by Miles Mathis who is very critical of Clif and also Remote Viewers .
I rather like CH's basic theory but DYOR to find out exactly what it is .

His usefulness as an accurate forecaster may be moot , imho .

But treat yourself to some very interesting material . New dimensions . Much higher ( ! ) league .

Forum List

Back