Trump Thugs Getting Fired for Violent, Seditious, Anti-American Storming of Capitol

These insurrectionists need to pay a price for their crimes against the nation.

Should they all be executed for their treason?

Treason is when you collude with national enemies, to harm the nation.
Once again, if the word SEDITION going to be used by you illiterate fools...then insist they get tried for treason and executed.

Otherwise, shut your cake holes.
It certainly would not hurt my feelings if tried for treason. The ones on video breaking through the glass doors where the woman was fatally shot, should definitely be tried for treason as well a felony murder, as one in their group was killed in their felonious assault on the Capital building. There, feel better now or do you also support trump sedition and treasonous attacks on Congress in our Capital Building?

No, the action of occupying congress is only questionably illegal because of the wide interpretation historically of what was protected political expression, and they clearly were not harming anyone.
So then it was not a felony and did not justify the police shooting an unarmed woman.
The colluded with no one and Congress is more our enemy than anyone else.
Who else is guilty of illegal wars like the invasion of Iraq, based on lies?
Who is at fault for the illegal War on Drugs?
How about the illegal 3 Strikes laws?

I we did not have criminals in Congress, we would have public health care, like all the other nations of the world.

Thats an awful long post to say they got what they deserved...

Fuckem

Ashli did nothing that deserved being shot and killed over.
Congress long deserved being occupied.
They are the least law abiding dictators.
For example, lying to us about WMD in Iraq.
The War on Drug has imprisoned over a million people that Congress has no authority to harm.
Then there violations of basic Amendment rights like the 3 Strikes federal law.
Congress deserves to be woken up.
Maybe this will finally accomplish something, and we will get public health care?

If one of my employees did this, they'd be fired on the spot. Everyone has the right to protest peacefully, but these are criminal acts.

Some individuals here who had previously been photographed at Trump rallies and supporters of the QAnon conspiracy-theory movement were quickly identified. Online detectives focused their efforts on others. ...​
One of the people shown in the D.C. police photos wore his work identification badge inside the capitol and was identified and fired by his employer, Navistar Direct Marketing of Fredrick, Maryland. ...​
Libby Andrews, a real estate agent from Chicago, was fired by @properties and removed from its website, even though she had done nothing wrong and had not entered the capitol, she said in an interview. ...​
Rick Saccone, an adjunct professor at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, resigned after the college reviewed a video he posted on Facebook from the scene. “As a result of that investigation, Dr. Saccone has submitted and we have accepted his letter of resignation, effective immediately,” the college said in a statement. ...​
Paul Davis, a lawyer at Westlake, Texas-based Goosehead Insurance, used a social media account to broadcast his participation at the capitol, saying that he had been teargassed.​
A Goosehead spokesperson confirmed Davis had been fired.​

ah, come on.

no one who wears a Camp Auschwitz hoodie can be a bad person

4,w=1280,c=0.bild.jpg

Do not be surprised to find business entities composed entirely of those undergoing the cancel culture.
These were lawless, criminal acts incited by Trump – they were not ‘protests,’ they were not ‘peaceful,’ they were not ‘lawful.’

The Trump thugs and criminals who attacked American democracy Wednesday need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

These insurrectionists need to pay a price for their crimes against the nation.
Like the women who stormed the Capitol to attack Bret Kavanaugh?

That comparison was just plain stupid.

How so?

Comparing two or three women who testified against Kavanaugh to the tens of thousands who raided the Capitol Building and who vandalized, destroyed and engaged in insurrection is just plain dumb.

If one of my employees did this, they'd be fired on the spot.
In Texas, you could.

Chances are, you're shitty, fucked up state has union rules that won't allow employers to fire employees for any reason or no reason at all.
I live in Left as fuck NY, and I can fire folks for just about anything I want to. Your political knowledge is based on wholly gaslit exagerations. That's why you always talk about shooting people, but you remain your ass on this messageboard instead. You know that you're full of shit, and you're in a battle to admit it to yourself. Here is where you vent.

Get it all out of you. :itsok:

ANTIFABLM fags didnt have jobs to get fired from.

Odd, Trump supporters said those protesting were Antifa.

There were BLM and Antifa at that protest. They barged right in.

You say you support something but then won't even defend those doing what you support.

That's pretty cowardly.

I don't support what was done. You had a question and I answered it. Do some research.

You say you support something but then won't even defend those doing what you support.

That's pretty cowardly.

I don't support what was done. You had a question and I answered it. Do some research.

You are just upset that this all backfired on Trump. They were Trump supporters egged on by months of Trump prodding.

That's pretty cowardly.

They've positively identified 15 actual GOP State Legislators that were part of the RIOT.

The guy in Pelosi's office, you know? The famous photo, looking like a nutbar from the OK Corral? He's a die-hard Trump supporter with years of online history.

The girl who was shot and killed trying to jump through a broken window? Yupp, Air Force Veteran slash fervent online Donald Trump supporter.

:itsok:

If one of my employees did this, they'd be fired on the spot. Everyone has the right to protest peacefully, but these are criminal acts.

Some individuals here who had previously been photographed at Trump rallies and supporters of the QAnon conspiracy-theory movement were quickly identified. Online detectives focused their efforts on others. ...​
One of the people shown in the D.C. police photos wore his work identification badge inside the capitol and was identified and fired by his employer, Navistar Direct Marketing of Fredrick, Maryland. ...​
Libby Andrews, a real estate agent from Chicago, was fired by @properties and removed from its website, even though she had done nothing wrong and had not entered the capitol, she said in an interview. ...​
Rick Saccone, an adjunct professor at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, resigned after the college reviewed a video he posted on Facebook from the scene. “As a result of that investigation, Dr. Saccone has submitted and we have accepted his letter of resignation, effective immediately,” the college said in a statement. ...​
Paul Davis, a lawyer at Westlake, Texas-based Goosehead Insurance, used a social media account to broadcast his participation at the capitol, saying that he had been teargassed.​
A Goosehead spokesperson confirmed Davis had been fired.​

I agree. Usually I oppose cancel culture but this is going to far.

My only complaint is that the same reaction did not occur with the ANTIFA , BLM rioters.

They all got excused as mostly peaceful protestors which was an outright lie.

Forum List

Back