Betsy De Vos Resigning

Yet she did exactly like those under Obama.
Of course, the Democratic Party has a tendency to look the other way when their own shit show is going on.

Really? This happened under Obama:

DeVos called the storming of the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob “the inflection point” in a resignation letter Thursday, and passed blame to the president for inflaming tensions.

I don't think so.

Of course, the Democratic Party has a tendency to look the other way when their own shit show is going on.

DeVos called the storming of the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob “the inflection point” in a resignation letter Thursday, and passed blame to the president for inflaming tensions.

I don't think so.
No, you nitwit. DeVos herself.

Let's be clear here. She has been a FANTASTIC Secretary of Education. She has done her level best to enhance the education of all American children, in particular those in failing, mainly urban schools.

She has one "failing" that the Left will never forgive: She recognizes what a disaster teachers' unions have been to American public education, and has therefore not done anything to push their nefarious agenda. On the contrary, she has supported charter schools, private schools, home schooling, and religious/parochial schools, almost as though their students were actually American citizens and residents.

It is telling in this age of the Cajuna Virus, when the NEA and AFT are KEEPING AMERICAN SCHOOL KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL(!) for no reason other than personal aggrandizement, these Leftists still lie about DeVos.

Fuck you all, very much.

I don't think so.

This never happened under the Obama (or any) administration. I have no idea what point you're trying to make but you're not making it.

I don't think so.

This never happened under the Obama (or any) administration. I have no idea what point you're trying to make but you're not making it.
Yeah, you do ya ignorant fuck.

I don't think so.

Under the Obama administration nobody fled to save themselves. What is it you are trying to say?

I don't think so.

Under the Obama administration nobody fled to save themselves. What is it you are trying to say?
The policies under DeVos. You understand perfectly. You don't like it.

Let's be clear here. She has been a FANTASTIC Secretary of Education. She has done her level best to enhance the education of all American children, in particular those in failing, mainly urban schools.

She has one "failing" that the Left will never forgive: She recognizes what a disaster teachers' unions have been to American public education, and has therefore not done anything to push their nefarious agenda. On the contrary, she has supported charter schools, private schools, home schooling, and religious/parochial schools, almost as though their students were actually American citizens and residents.

It is telling in this age of the Cajuna Virus, when the NEA and AFT are KEEPING AMERICAN SCHOOL KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL(!) for no reason other than personal aggrandizement, these Leftists still lie about DeVos.

Fuck you all, very much.
Sure, fuck you too.

Everything betsy touched at the Department of Education will need a scrubbing and disinfection.

She can go back to pumping Amway schemes.

I don't think so.

What do the policies under DeVos have to do with her running out of the administration to save what's left of her reputation?

I don't think so.

What do the policies under DeVos have to do with her running out of the administration to save what's left of her reputation?

I look forward to the next four years of pulling your fucking head out of your ass. The policies were the same as under Obama. Your IQ is clearly under 70.

Fuck you all, very much.
Sure, fuck you too.

Everything betsy touched at the Department of Education will need a scrubbing and disinfection.

She can go back to pumping Amway schemes.
Can you identify those policies?

In reverent memory

1610075855012.jpeg

I don't think so.

I look forward to the next four years of pulling your fucking head out of your ass. The policies were the same as under Obama. Your IQ is clearly under 70.

I'm not sure why you continue to go off topic. DeVos ran from Trump to save her life. Any comment or are we to continue to pretend that's not the topic?

Forum List

Back