Trump throws the White Supremacists under the Bus.

He condemned "and other hate groups" which completely destroyes everything else he said.

I heard obama has decided to condemn terrorism and riots and death caused by black groups as well because everyone was on trump so bad. Said he felt it was "fair"
JUSTICE!

Trump did the correct thing, what elsecan you ask for now on this particular matter? It really is the nutbags on the far left and right that are the problem with the discourse in this country.

Fucking leftists are never satisfied. Never

OP has congradulated Trump on a presidential moment...so really, aren't YOU the fucked one that is never satisfied?

I read the rest of the thread....so should you. Then get past I give a shit what you blabber about, toad

So you READ the first post in the thread,
you read a liberal being satisfied
and STILL bitched about how liberals are never satisfied.

Stupid much?

Just as predicted in another thread, Trump was wrong and bashed for blaming all involved.

Trump was wrong and bashed for singling out one group no one likes though it wasn't all their fault anyway.

Trump was wrong and bashed because he didn't jump on the bashing like Pavlov's Dog, forced by the media into political correctness.

Trump was wrong and bashed for being supported by southern states because we all know, they are just backward uncouth, hateful people, not smart and sophisticated like Californians and Bostonians.

Trump was wrong and bashed for condemning all hate groups.

Next he will be wrong and bashed for focusing on this stupid matter instead of North Korea.

Bottom line, Trump was simply wrong and bashed for everything no matter what he said or did even before he said or did them. The media sends in an army of journalists armed with trap questions with rehearsed retorts no matter what he replies all aimed at making him look bad. Half the people in this country REALLY LIKE and want to CONTINUE TO BE lead by a leader as in the past who is all empty talking suit who just SAYS and ACTS like their idea of a president while not really doing JACK SHIT.

THE BITTER IRONY IS that this is what cost the Left the election. Their eternal dishonesty. It is what drove many to support Trump, because at least he is REAL. Rough edges and everything else included, at least it is honest about who he is and what he intends. If the Left really thought Trump was such a terrible dude, they would back off, treat him honestly and fairly, and if he is half of what they claim, HIS ACTIONS WOULD SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES and people would lose faith and next election vote for someone else.

BUT THE LEFT CANNOT BE HONEST AND FAIR, they can't help hounding and demonizing him for everything no matter what, the people see that, and so the Left will be their own bitter failure again. They know that given a level, open, honest playing field without rigged elections, sliding polls, crooked politicians with secret schemes and phony debates with advance knowledge of questions, no one would ever elect a Democrat.

Finally, a presidential moment.

What exactly was "Presidential" about it? All he did was make a Captain Obvious statement condemning hate groups, how much gravitas does it take to do that?

Americans have lowered the bar for "Presidential" to the point that a douche bag politician managing to complete a sentence without swallowing his/her tongue becomes "Presidential".

Wake me up when President Twitter manages to do something that's actually "Presidential"; like for example making it through the day without escalating geopolitical tensions by acting like a 5 year old on crack or getting something done with respect to his stated legislative agenda, then I'll give him some credit. :cool:

OP has congradulated Trump on a presidential moment...so really, aren't YOU the fucked one that is never satisfied?

I read the rest of the thread....so should you. Then get past I give a shit what you blabber about, toad

Stupid much?

I said I read the thread you moronic toad.....stupid much? Go bother someone who gives a shit what a sissified leftist whines about

Stupid much?

I said I read the thread you moronic toad.....stupid much? Go bother someone who gives a shit what a sissified leftist whines about

Well let me ask you a very tough question then:

Are liberals sometimes satisfied?

Trump spoke today for one reason and one reason only: the public relations firestorm he created himself by now doing the right thing immediately when it happened..

He was forced to go the right thing and anyone with a brain knows this.
This incident is just another black mark on the failing racist presidency of DT.

Forum List

Back