Trump throughs Mark Meadows under the bus; repeats the election was stollen

Not for nothing OP, but both you and Trump need to know it's not "through", it's "threw". "Through" means to go into something and out the other side. "Threw" means you catapulted something from one place to another via force.

And, I'm not really sure that "throughs" is appropriate, as "throughs" is the plural of "through".

Throws is the word I think you were looking for.

But, I understand...............homonyms can be difficult on occasion and people often mistake one word for the other. You can be excused for making the mistake as you apparently were looking at Trump's tweet while typing your post. Either that, or you were making fun of Trump's inability to write properly (which I think may very well be the case, since you also typed "stollen").

Trump on the other hand has shown repeatedly that he can't spell very well, nor does he really understand which word to use when it sounds the same as another (i.e. a homonym).

Nor does Trump appear to understand much actually, because his grandiose claims go beyond hyperbole for as much as he makes them.

As far as Trump speaking out against Meadows? That actually is par for the course. Trump will attack anyone or anything he deems as a threat.

A lot of Americans wanted to send Obama back to Kenya. And patriotic Americans were not happy the election was stolen.

Americans that wanted to send Obama back to Kenya were seriously stupid and uninformed. No, Obama WASN'T from Kenya, he was born in Hawaii (which, last I checked, is a US state, and since he was born there, he's a US citizen).

"Patriotic Americans" were not happy the election was stolen? Those aren't patriots, those are idiot children who are pissed they didn't get their way.

Of course he threw Meadows under the bus. The Orange Menace loves you until he doesn't. The change most often coming when his associates either decide, or are compelled, to tell the truth.

Americans that wanted to send Obama back to Kenya were seriously stupid and uninformed. No, Obama WASN'T from Kenya, he was born in Hawaii (which, last I checked, is a US state, and since he was born there, he's a US citizen).

"Patriotic Americans" were not happy the election was stolen? Those aren't patriots, those are idiot children who are pissed they didn't get their way.

The American way.

You're welcome.

Is English your fourth language, Simp?
I learned the spelling of those words in COLLEGE. Namely, Trump University. Below is my teacher when he taught us said spelling:
1686230541244.png

Forum List

Back