Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

he looks pretty radical left wing to me:

Frey has been active in community organizing since moving to Minneapolis. After a tornado struck North Minneapolis in 2011, Frey provided legal services to tenants who lost their homes. In 2012, before running for elected office, Frey founded and organized the first Big Gay Race, a 5K charity race to raise money for Minnesotans United for All Families, a political group organizing for marriage equality.[11]
Minneapolis City Council
Frey ran in the 2013 Minneapolis City Council election to represent Ward 3. He received the Democratic–Farmer–Labor endorsement, as well as endorsements from over 40 elected officials and organizations.[12] Frey's platform promised better constituent services,[12] to spur residential development,[12] increase the number and variety of small and local businesses, and push for full funding of affordable housing and address climate change. He defeated incumbent Diane Hofstede with over 60% of the vote and took office on January 2, 2014.

Anybody who actually believes in the concept of "freedom, equality and justice for all" is a radical leftist in your eyes. In fact, he would be considered a Conservative by Canadian standards, and by the standards of any other first world nation.

Only in a radically right wing, racist nation, would such concepts be considered "leftist", in any way shape or form. A failure to provide affordable housing for all, and addressing climate change are at the root of homelessness, massive wild fires, flooding, and extreme weather.

How many trillions of dollars in losses has the USA already suffered because of the refusal of conservatives to acknowledge the science or even admit the problem is manmade?

Ridiculous. First of all, nobody has any proof of MMGW. It's simply a theory. We dump trillions every year to fight this concept and have been doing it for decades now. It's been going on since I was a kid, and still going on today. In spite of the trillions we've already spent, you people are angrier now than you were 50 years ago.

In other words, there isn't enough money in the world yet alone our country to fight this myth of global warming. Don't criticize the US when China is doing virtually nothing.

Actually, the ONLY scientists who don't believe in global warming are those who are being paid by the fossil fuel industry. America is built on the fossil fuel industry, and China is doing far more to reduce fossil fuel useage than the Republican governments in Washington.

You need to fact check you "trillions of dollars line" because that's a total fallacy. If people are angrier about global warming now than they were 50 years ago its because we've known this was going on for 50 years and done NOTHING to prevent it from happening. California wild fires destroyed billions of dollars worth of property. As did Hurricane Harvey, and the floods in the Mid-West last year, and the tornados this year. Every year, it's a new "Storm of the Century", with record winds/rains/temperatures.

When I was a kid, named tropical storms never got past the letter M, now they're into their second trip through the alphabet every year. We used to go sledding on the local hills all winter long. For my grandchildren, a good number of them have never been out toboganning or sledding because we no longer have enough snow to make it possible. I can ride my bicycle pretty much all winter and I do.

American have lost far more money than they've ever spent on their failure to act, just like the failure to act on the corona virus has cratered your economy and will continue to cost your economy, until you protect your PEOPLE from the illness and death of this disease.

People not coorporations.

No one has any proof of Einstein's theory of Relativity, but they used it to create GPS.

Wow! You are on the ball today! That was a nice collection of lies you assembled Canuck! There was not a fact to be found!

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

he looks pretty radical left wing to me:

Frey has been active in community organizing since moving to Minneapolis. After a tornado struck North Minneapolis in 2011, Frey provided legal services to tenants who lost their homes. In 2012, before running for elected office, Frey founded and organized the first Big Gay Race, a 5K charity race to raise money for Minnesotans United for All Families, a political group organizing for marriage equality.[11]
Minneapolis City Council
Frey ran in the 2013 Minneapolis City Council election to represent Ward 3. He received the Democratic–Farmer–Labor endorsement, as well as endorsements from over 40 elected officials and organizations.[12] Frey's platform promised better constituent services,[12] to spur residential development,[12] increase the number and variety of small and local businesses, and push for full funding of affordable housing and address climate change. He defeated incumbent Diane Hofstede with over 60% of the vote and took office on January 2, 2014.

Anybody who actually believes in the concept of "freedom, equality and justice for all" is a radical leftist in your eyes. In fact, he would be considered a Conservative by Canadian standards, and by the standards of any other first world nation.

Only in a radically right wing, racist nation, would such concepts be considered "leftist", in any way shape or form. A failure to provide affordable housing for all, and addressing climate change are at the root of homelessness, massive wild fires, flooding, and extreme weather.

How many trillions of dollars in losses has the USA already suffered because of the refusal of conservatives to acknowledge the science or even admit the problem is manmade?

Why is affordable housing a government function?

Trillions of dollars were are lost by governors shutting down the economy, not conservatives.

Why is it the government's business to bail out failing businesses? You may very well say it isn't but as long as we continue to do it, I'm not going to complain about helping the poor.

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

Send the bill for all the damage to the family of the cop who started it all.

They tried that. The cop wasn't charged.

Did you see the kid on the top of the burning building yelling at the cameras "CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?"

The police killed that man while people begged for his life. One woman said "You're KILLING him". If he was the only black man who has died needlessly at the hands of the police, who have yet to be charged, over the past few months, it might be one thing, but he's like the 4th unarmed black person to have been killed by the police just since lock down started.

You are a day late and dollar short. He was arrested today!

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

No one, and no should be.

None of that was the fault of any officer.

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

The system needs changed.

Uh, excuse me this is the police. We are going to be coming through the door in a minute if you don't open the door. If you want to go ahead and get your guns, so you can be ready for us, go right ahead! We will just be waiting patiently while you flush your drugs down the toilet and warn all your buddies that we are coming for them also.
[/sarcasm]

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

Uh, excuse me this is the police. We are going to be coming through the door in a minute if you don't open the door. If you want to go ahead and get your guns, so you can be ready for us, go right ahead! We will just be waiting patiently while you flush your drugs down the toilet and warn all your buddies that we are coming for them also.
[/sarcasm]

Maybe we can all agree that you don't lie to get a warrant? The case I posted earlier isn't the first time this has happened.

[/sarcasm]

Even you concede that the drug war is the only reason for no-knock warrants.

A day after Trump made a complete fool of himself by signing an executive order that will harm his own interests if enacted, he made a fool of himself again by threatening to shoot protesters in Minneapolis.

Here is what our President tweeted. It has to be read to be believed. Then again, this is Trump.

“THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd and I won't let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him the military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

Twitter corrected Trump once again, this time screening his words from casual view with what it calls a “public interest notice” that states the tweet violated its rules about glorifying violence.

Trump held a press conference today. Well, it was supposed to be a press conference, meaning reporters would be allowed to ask questions. No doubt they would ask Trump about his "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" crack.

Trump spoke for about ten minutes and only about Hong Kong, then turned and left the Rose Garden, not allowing any questions.

Trump held a press conference today. Well, it was supposed to be a press conference, meaning reporters would be allowed to ask questions. No doubt they would ask Trump about his "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" crack.

Trump spoke for about ten minutes and only about Hong Kong, then turned and left the Rose Garden, not allowing any questions.

Protesters have burned and looted stores and buildings from L.A. to D.C., including Minneapolis, of course, Phoenix, New York, Atlanta, Houston, and elsewhere. Protesters blocked the 101 Freeway in San Jose, CA.

Protesters arrived at Pennsylvania Avenue/Lafayette Park, and the White House went into locked down.

The doors to the White House briefing room, where reporters have their offices, have also been locked and Secret Service officers are not letting anyone off White House grounds.

Trump held a press conference today for about ten minutes. He did not address the violence in our cities. He said nothing about the protests in George Floyd's name ... or his death. He did not allow questions from reporters.

It was almost as if Trump was living in his own little world, and he was not cognizant of events in the real world.

[/sarcasm]

Even you concede that the drug war is the only reason for no-knock warrants.

I did not. I used that as an example.

[/sarcasm]

Well they didn't do that this time... and officer was shot anyway.

Like I said before, I would rather kill drug dealers, when caught in the act.

Someone has to be transporting the goods. Find that guy, kill him.

Then find the next guy... kill him.

You start killing these bastards, and you won't need to do raids. Because they are dead.

You can't tell me the guy never walks outside. When he walks outside, arrest him. Put in court, give him the chair, fry his butt... game over.

You do that consistently enough times, that drug house will be empty.

Again, its worked for Singapore. They don't need to raid people's homes, because every time they catch someone transporting drugs, they hang him.

It's working in Philippine. They shoot them dead. No raids.

It will work if you kill the dealers.

The problem we have today, is that every time we arrest these people, we put them in prison. Then they network with all the other dealers, and they come out of prison, with more drug connections, more drug suppliers, and experience on how the police operate.

We are doing the worst thing possible with drug dealers. In fact, this is how ISIS was started too. We put all those rag heads in detention camps, and the someone... Obama or someone else, released them all, and they now had connections to military people, and connections to other groups, and formed ISIS.

You can't do that. Kill them. Dead people don't deal drugs. Dead people don't form gangs. Dead people don't break laws, or shoot at police.

That's what we need to do.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.

On a side note, your avatar gives me great joy.
Thanks, Billy! Back by popular demand.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.
Agreed. Pouring gasoline on a fire.

BUT I don't think burning down businesses every night until they get what they want for charges is a very pretty way to go about things, either.

Who is Minnesota's governor? It's the governor that's supposed to call out the National Guard.
He already had. It's done. Trump didn't know.

It's time to put these rabid dogs down.
Oh, go bark at the moon.

Let's have them break into your home and rape you.

Sounds like something Trump would say.

Go ahead darkie, break into the wrong home/business.

Who is Minnesota's governor? It's the governor that's supposed to call out the National Guard.
He already had. It's done. Trump didn't know.

It's time to put these rabid dogs down.
Oh, go bark at the moon.

Let's have them break into your home and rape you.

Sounds like something Trump would say.

Go ahead darkie, break into the wrong home/business.

Sounds like something Trump is wanting to say.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.
Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

This happens every time there is something to provide justification for looting, burning, and destroying.

Citizens in Baltimore told how the real perpetrators of violence, looting, and burning were race-pushing thugs brought in by the bus-load.

BLM, Antifa, & the Black Fist took money from the Russians to spread racial hatred and violence...

The thugs stealing flat screens & burning the local APPLEBEES down could care less about Floyd...

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

Thanks, Billy! Back by popular demand.

Agreed. Pouring gasoline on a fire.

BUT I don't think burning down businesses every night until they get what they want for charges is a very pretty way to go about things, either.
It's not. If you are thinking about the consequences. They are not.
I'm not black, but I understand how they feel.
Its like walking across a carpet and touching a doorknob.
It keeps shocking you. Every single time.
You get so sick and tired of getting shocked, one day you go off the deep end and rip the doorknob off.
These black people are so sick and tired of being murdered by police they have reached their breaking point. As I said earlier, this is an uprising.

This what the assholes are rioting and looting about:

1590800374463.png

Forum List

Back