Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

EZLs2LNWsAEXfAA

NAH.....He's not prejudiced or anything. Nah.

Postal inspector said the cops lied to obtain the warrant.
Louisville postal inspector contradicts key police claim that led to no-knock warrant at Breonna Taylor’s home
If so, there needs to be charges filed against the officers that lied.
Thanks for bringing this story to my attention. Sure looks like another case of police over reach leading to criminal manslaughter. An unarmed woman was shot dead eight times and there weren't even any drugs in the house? And if there was? WTF! Is some grass or pills really worth dying over much less killing over?

What troubles me is that many blacks have been forced into a life of crime because our society gives them no better way of living. Then the police are sent out in death squads to annihilate the "problem." Our prisons are filled with the "solution."
No-knock warrants are almost always used for drug busts, which is another reason to oppose the insane war on people who use unpopular drugs.

I disagree. I can't think of a single country that has embraced drug culture, and ended up with good results. Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Croatia, Czech, Netherlands.... all the countries have not have good results from legalization.

From the Netherlands, there was a massive increase in crime, related to drugs, since decriminalization, resulting in numerous revisions to the law, to take the problem.

Even so, over dose deaths have continued to increase, since 2010.

I am no longer in favor of decriminizaiton. If anything, I believe in full death penalty for drug trafficking. Every single person who illegally sells an illegal drug, should be automatically on death row, and executed within 2 years.
That's total horseshit. The evidence shows precisely the opposite:

The Social Impact of Cannabis Legalization in the United States

Drug decriminalisation in Portugal: setting the record straight. - Transform Drug Policy Foundation

America, Take Note: Three Lessons the Netherlands Learned After Decades of Evolving Its Drug Policy

You're obviously a drug warrior. They always lie.

We've been on the same side of issues hundreds of times. You know me. You know I don't lie.

Hey, it's my opinion based on the evidence.
Post some evidence then.

Between 2008 and 2017, the overall number of prescription opioid users nearly doubled from 4109 per 100 000 inhabitants to 7489 per 100 000 inhabitants

In the same period, the number of opioid-related hospital admissions tripled from 2·5 to 7·8 per 100 000 inhabitants, and between 2008 and 2015 the number of patients in addiction care for opioid use disorders other than heroin increased from 3·1 to 5·6 per 100 000 inhabitants.

By the way, your link posted that pot convictions declined in those states. Well, yes... because you legalized it.

What about other crimes, that have increased in relation to pot usage?

View attachment 342633

Now again. You have a different opinion, and that's fine. We agree to disagree. This is just two examples, of dozens I've read from the US and around the world, that legalization has not been all that it was supposed to be.

Just my opinion based on the evidence I've read.

Man, that's a lot of doctors getting executed.

Well to all the people that have some sort of a functioning brain.... they all assumed that obviously I'm talking about illicit narcotic sales.

I spelled that out for you, since clearly you are not part of the previous group.

Why do you feel a need to make a distinction? We know there were many doctors that were little more than pill mills.

Watch the "Pharmacist".

Right, that is a different problem. You are talking about the Medicaid, Oxycontin scandal.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U19DTS0/?tag=ff0d01-20

Government directly incentivized the wide spread use of opiates, through the use of Medicaid.

I'm all for that being looked at, and doctors certainly could be prosecuted possibly.....

but the same solution would work, because the way the system functioned, was by people getting the pills and selling them illicitly. Kill the drug dealers.

You got to the doctor, and get a prescription for Oxycontin, and sell off 75 of a 100 pill bottle.... they catch you, and fry your butt in the electric chair.

Doesn't matter what the doctor does, because that market will dry up real fast. Dead people are an effective way to cut illegal drug use.

Singapore proves that. Philippines proves it. It does work. Killing the dealers will fix the problem. But you have to kill them.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.
Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Who said the rioters were BLACK!!! You racist or something???

Greg

White people don't care if an unarmed black man get murdered by a cop.
They would have no reason to protest.

There have been a lot of white faces in the protester crowd. I haven't seen them looting. Doesn't mean they haven't, but the protesters are pissed at the looters and arsonists too. That seems to be happening in a different part of the city?

Louisville postal inspector contradicts key police claim that led to no-knock warrant at Breonna Taylor’s home
Thanks for bringing this story to my attention. Sure looks like another case of police over reach leading to criminal manslaughter. An unarmed woman was shot dead eight times and there weren't even any drugs in the house? And if there was? WTF! Is some grass or pills really worth dying over much less killing over?

What troubles me is that many blacks have been forced into a life of crime because our society gives them no better way of living. Then the police are sent out in death squads to annihilate the "problem." Our prisons are filled with the "solution."
No-knock warrants are almost always used for drug busts, which is another reason to oppose the insane war on people who use unpopular drugs.

I disagree. I can't think of a single country that has embraced drug culture, and ended up with good results. Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Croatia, Czech, Netherlands.... all the countries have not have good results from legalization.

From the Netherlands, there was a massive increase in crime, related to drugs, since decriminalization, resulting in numerous revisions to the law, to take the problem.

I am no longer in favor of decriminizaiton. If anything, I believe in full death penalty for drug trafficking. Every single person who illegally sells an illegal drug, should be automatically on death row, and executed within 2 years.

Drug decriminalisation in Portugal: setting the record straight. - Transform Drug Policy Foundation

America, Take Note: Three Lessons the Netherlands Learned After Decades of Evolving Its Drug Policy

We've been on the same side of issues hundreds of times. You know me. You know I don't lie.

Post some evidence then.

Between 2008 and 2017, the overall number of prescription opioid users nearly doubled from 4109 per 100 000 inhabitants to 7489 per 100 000 inhabitants

In the same period, the number of opioid-related hospital admissions tripled from 2·5 to 7·8 per 100 000 inhabitants, and between 2008 and 2015 the number of patients in addiction care for opioid use disorders other than heroin increased from 3·1 to 5·6 per 100 000 inhabitants.

By the way, your link posted that pot convictions declined in those states. Well, yes... because you legalized it.

View attachment 342633

Now again. You have a different opinion, and that's fine. We agree to disagree. This is just two examples, of dozens I've read from the US and around the world, that legalization has not been all that it was supposed to be.

Well to all the people that have some sort of a functioning brain.... they all assumed that obviously I'm talking about illicit narcotic sales.

I spelled that out for you, since clearly you are not part of the previous group.

Why do you feel a need to make a distinction? We know there were many doctors that were little more than pill mills.

Watch the "Pharmacist".

Right, that is a different problem. You are talking about the Medicaid, Oxycontin scandal.

Robot Check

Government directly incentivized the wide spread use of opiates, through the use of Medicaid.

I'm all for that being looked at, and doctors certainly could be prosecuted possibly.....

but the same solution would work, because the way the system functioned, was by people getting the pills and selling them illicitly. Kill the drug dealers.

You got to the doctor, and get a prescription for Oxycontin, and sell off 75 of a 100 pill bottle.... they catch you, and fry your butt in the electric chair.

Doesn't matter what the doctor does, because that market will dry up real fast. Dead people are an effective way to cut illegal drug use.

Singapore proves that. Philippines proves it. It does work. Killing the dealers will fix the problem. But you have to kill them.

No, they were getting the pills directly from the doctors.

Sending in the National Guard to police the states;
Issuing EO's to shut down private businesses;
Threatening to move the RNC Convention unless he gets his way;

The Presidential Limousine should have a sticker saying "baby on board" considering all of the tantrums the blob is throwing.

Two half truths and a so what.

1. The governor sent in the guard. what Trump can do is federalize control if the guard doesn't do its job. It's been done before, notably in the South during the 60's to stop State governments from enforcing segregation.

2. The EO is about Section 230 protection removal if Twitter decides to police content unequally, nothing about shutting them down.

3. So what?
Removing their protection from liability for other posters' content WOULD shut them down in quick order. The lawsuits would drown them.

This is the martyr of Left now. "Mababydidndunutin".

REMINDER: George Floyd served five years in prison for aggravated assault and robbery after he entered a woman's home and put a gun to her head. His other priors include drug, trespassing, and weapons charges. George Floyd moved to Minneapolis for a new start

Atavism (@AT4V1SM) May 29, 2020

His "new start" was counterfeiting.

Okay, don’t send in the National Guard. Let Minneapolis burn. Watch businesses pull out of communities and not come back. Then what? Blame Trump and guilt businesses for leaving?
Try to keep up. The Guard is already there--500 deployed before the President had his conversation with the governor.

Post some evidence then.

View attachment 342633

Watch the "Pharmacist".

Robot Check

Legally. But it was the illegal selling of those drugs that fueled the system. You kill the illegal drug sellers, they are not going back to the doctor to get more.

I don't remember them saying the doctors were selling the drugs directly... that's new to me. But even so... if they were selling them illegally, then they should be fried in the chair too.

If it was legal, then still fry the people who were taking those pills and selling them illicitly. That will solve the problem.

This is the martyr of Left now. "Mababydidndunutin".

REMINDER: George Floyd served five years in prison for aggravated assault and robbery after he entered a woman's home and put a gun to her head. His other priors include drug, trespassing, and weapons charges. George Floyd moved to Minneapolis for a new start

Atavism (@AT4V1SM) May 29, 2020

His "new start" was counterfeiting.

Agreed. Floyd was criminal scum, and we're better off without him.

EZLs2LNWsAEXfAA

NAH.....He's not prejudiced or anything. Nah.
Are you comparing people taking to the streets because they want to go to work with thieves and arsonists? All those thousands of people demanding their lives back, what did they steal? What did they burn down?

Yeah, it's amazing how ridiculous that was. Comparing a bunch of women outside a salon, asking to pay for service......

with some monsters that were looting and thrashing a place, and then burning it to the ground.

Comparing "Let me work for my money!" to "Let me steal your stuff and burn everything I can't steal!"

Left-wingers are so unbelievably evil. Just evil terrible people.

Post some evidence then.

View attachment 342633

Watch the "Pharmacist".

Robot Check

Legally. But it was the illegal selling of those drugs that fueled the system. You kill the illegal drug sellers, they are not going back to the doctor to get more.

I don't remember them saying the doctors were selling the drugs directly... that's new to me. But even so... if they were selling them illegally, then they should be fried in the chair too.

If it was legal, then still fry the people who were taking those pills and selling them illicitly. That will solve the problem.

Writing someone a huge prescription was legal. People would wait in line, hand the doctor the cash and get their prescription. The pharmacy would fill it without asking questions because there was money to be made.

11 physicians charged in 2nd opioid crackdown in Appalachia; Pennsylvania doctor charged with prescribing opioids for sex

Tampa Bay doctor arrested for “Pill Mill” activity

Alabama Pill Mill Doctor pleads guilty to illegally dispensing prescription drugs

Doctors, landlord arrested in $2M pill-mill scheme that allegedly stole Medicaid information from homeless and veterans in Tioga

'Massive' Montco Pill Mill Busted, 2 Doctors Arrested: Cops

Then the solution to continue their drug trade and keep getting away with it is flushing the stuff down the toilet. That's why they rush these places that do sell drugs. Of course pot may be difficult to accomplish that, but you can flush a hell of a lot of crack or cocaine down the toilet or even the bathtub drain while you stall the cops.
Not sure I fully agree. Wait until you actually have evidence, not SUSPICION that drug trafficking is going on. Approach the house, issue a warrant, if they are violent and dangerous, you'll know it real fast and will have the grounds to arrest everyone inside even if you DON'T get the drugs.

ITMT, you can only flush so much drugs down a toilet at a time, then it has to refill. Are these really the quantities that are a street problem anyway? If you REALLY want to, you can send a guy down into the sewer below where they are and catch anything being flushed. And what if they do get rid of it all? You've got them on OTHER serious charges, you've forced them to destroy all the drugs they had-- -- -- what you would have done anyway, and now you've put a major squeeze on their operation, they will no longer feel safe trying to operate there.

And you've all but eliminated the chance of killing innocent people and greatly reduced the risk to police. The illegal drug traffic problem is greatly overstated: the main problem the government really has with it, is that it is UNTAXED COMMERCE.

Last edited:
Sending in the National Guard to police the states;
Issuing EO's to shut down private businesses;
Threatening to move the RNC Convention unless he gets his way;

The Presidential Limousine should have a sticker saying "baby on board" considering all of the tantrums the blob is throwing.

Two half truths and a so what.

1. The governor sent in the guard. what Trump can do is federalize control if the guard doesn't do its job. It's been done before, notably in the South during the 60's to stop State governments from enforcing segregation.

2. The EO is about Section 230 protection removal if Twitter decides to police content unequally, nothing about shutting them down.

3. So what?
Removing their protection from liability for other posters' content WOULD shut them down in quick order. The lawsuits would drown them.

Or they agree to moderate fairly when it comes to politics.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

It's amazing how you never seem to be ashamed of lying and spinning BS...

'Trump threatens to send national guard to. CONTROL BLACKS in Minneapolis'

????

If by 'control blacks' you mean 'end the looting, arson, destruction of property, kidnapping, and murder' then you're right.

Of course we all know that is NOT what you mean...

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

he looks pretty radical left wing to me:

Frey has been active in community organizing since moving to Minneapolis. After a tornado struck North Minneapolis in 2011, Frey provided legal services to tenants who lost their homes. In 2012, before running for elected office, Frey founded and organized the first Big Gay Race, a 5K charity race to raise money for Minnesotans United for All Families, a political group organizing for marriage equality.[11]
Minneapolis City Council
Frey ran in the 2013 Minneapolis City Council election to represent Ward 3. He received the Democratic–Farmer–Labor endorsement, as well as endorsements from over 40 elected officials and organizations.[12] Frey's platform promised better constituent services,[12] to spur residential development,[12] increase the number and variety of small and local businesses, and push for full funding of affordable housing and address climate change. He defeated incumbent Diane Hofstede with over 60% of the vote and took office on January 2, 2014.

Anybody who actually believes in the concept of "freedom, equality and justice for all" is a radical leftist in your eyes. In fact, he would be considered a Conservative by Canadian standards, and by the standards of any other first world nation.

Only in a radically right wing, racist nation, would such concepts be considered "leftist", in any way shape or form. A failure to provide affordable housing for all, and addressing climate change are at the root of homelessness, massive wild fires, flooding, and extreme weather.

How many trillions of dollars in losses has the USA already suffered because of the refusal of conservatives to acknowledge the science or even admit the problem is manmade?

Why is affordable housing a government function?

Trillions of dollars were are lost by governors shutting down the economy, not conservatives.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.
Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.

On a side note, your avatar gives me great joy.

Forum List

Back