Trump: "the reason our stock market is so successful is because of me"

And he had a point.
Hmmm. The evidence doesn't seem to bear out that narrative. The IMPOTUS has flattened the slope of the graph.

iu

Trump vs. Obama — who had the best 3rd year stock market gains?

Why would you give Obama credit for the market gains after the corrupt old sot lost the election?

So, is Trump now accepting responsibility for the stock market tanking? Uh, I think not.
Nope...this is the Obama economy...that's what you libs said....LMFAO....
Huh? This is the Obama economy? After more than 3 years of Trump? You're still going to blame Obama? When exactly is Trump going to take responsibility for himself?
Calm down...and buy Apple stock in three weeks...you will thank me....

With their iPhone issues?

Hasn’t stopped sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stock indexes are opinions not grounded in fact? Oh well.

I love it when posters post some linked pretty graphs disproving that which they consider opinion.

No, your graph compared US stocks to International stocks and Trump vs. Obama — who had the best 3rd year stock market gains?

You would have been smart if you kept your comparing on US stocks only.

And he had a point.
Hmmm. The evidence doesn't seem to bear out that narrative. The IMPOTUS has flattened the slope of the graph.

iu

Trump vs. Obama — who had the best 3rd year stock market gains?

Excellent! I love when a poster adds a link to their pretty graph.

Fortunately this is but an opinion piece, not grounded i facts
Wrong.

Sorry you can't see the fail in your buddy's graph.

I'm Right!

lol!

My point is that Trump took credit for the stock market rising,

And he had a point. Increase in capital spending, decreased unemployment in sectors across the board, and winning concessions from trade partners which occurred under Trump's watch, are all excellent reasons why the stock markets have been rising the past few months.

The most recent declines are all tied to a single event, the COVID outbreak and the expected financial impacts.

So, unless you maintain the President Trump invented the outbreak and is single-handedly coordinating the spread of the virus, you can't blame the downturn on The President.
My point is that Trump took credit for the stock market going up. Will he now take responsibility for it going down? (Spoiler alert! He won't.)

Forum List

Back