Watch the action into the close today.....

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That will be an indicator how scared people are. If there is massive selling into the close, then we are getting close to panic stage. If it rebounds somewhat that would be very positive IMO.

That will be an indicator how scared people are. If there is massive selling into the close, then we are getting close to panic stage. If it rebounds somewhat that would be very positive IMO.

Rebound any day now. Get those bargains boys!

24,886.13 −880.51 (3.42%)
Feb 28, 1:48 PM EST

Mmmmmm I don't know about that. If we get a report of more confirmed cases out of California over the weekend, look out.

You can thank your friends the Communist Chinese for that. They also appreciate your TDS and told me to tell you that the Yuans are in the mail.

Mmmmmm I don't know about that. If we get a report of more confirmed cases out of California over the weekend, look out.

I've been accused of several Orangelings around these parts of "cheering for economic devastation to damage Donald". Nothing could be further from the truth as I watch my IRA wither over 15% in the past week.

But I am getting a kick out of the clowns who said the recovery was coming a week ago and to be on the lookout for "bargains".

I've been accused of several Orangelings around these parts of "cheering for economic devastation to damage Donald". Nothing could be further from the truth as I watch my IRA wither over 15% in the past week.

But I am getting a kick out of the clowns who said the recovery was coming a week ago and to be on the lookout for "bargains".

If President Trump is making you wealthy, why don't you set up a nice little shrine to him in your bathroom closet? You know: A little incense, a picture of him, a fetus you sacrificed to Moloch.

Like they say, "Don't cuss the farmers while your mouth is full of food..."

If President Trump is making you wealthy, why don't you set up a nice little shrine to him in your bathroom closet? You know: A little incense, a picture of him, a fetus you sacrificed to Moloch.

I'm not wealthy, but Obama did make me comfortable with his 10,000 point steady gain in the DJIA over an 8 year period of time.

President Douche makes sane, civilized folk very UNcomfortable.

I'm not wealthy, but Obama did make me comfortable with his 10,000 point steady gain in the DJIA over an 8 year period of time.

Obama had nothing to do with the rise in the DJIA during his failed presidency. That was a natural correction that would have happened with or without him.

Probably would have happened much faster without him.

Obama had nothing to do with the rise in the DJIA during his failed presidency. That was a natural correction that would have happened with or without him.

Translation: Obama bad, Trump GREAT - Yeah, we know. ;)

Translation: Obama bad, Trump GREAT - Yeah, we know. ;)

Yes. Half brown, half white guy bad.

What was the closing loss?

What was the closing loss?
-357! I didn't hear where the buying came from but that's quite a swing in the last few minutes.

Forum List

Back