Trump: The King of Fake News

This is why Chump is such a hypocritical piece of shit.

Any and all things that he is guilty, he accused other people of doing.

Ask yourself, Where does Donald Trump get his news?

Let's look at the sources he tweets, shall we...

Since winning the presidential election, Donald Trump has reportedly skipped out on the majority of his intelligence briefings; this past Sunday, Trump made headlines after sharing false information blaming his loss of the popular vote on mass voter fraud — a claim previously reported by the conspiracy news site Infowars. It’s been widely reported that Trump is an obsessive consumer of cable news — he has himself admitted to receiving at least a portion of his military advice from “the shows.” But, pundits and chyrons aside, relatively little is known about where the next president will find the news and commentary that might color his time in office. What exactly is Trump’s media diet?

What we know of Trump’s relationship to the modern internet suggests the president-elect rarely browses it himself. Trump campaign press secretary Hope Hicks told GQ he relies largely on Google News printouts from staffers and sparingly reads his own email. And a 2007 deposition suggests that Trump doesn’t use a computer or carry a smartphone during the daytime hours, and often dictates daytime tweets to his assistants.

We're still waiting on proof of voter fraud or the Muslims dancing in NJ.

Fucking lying sack of shit has the balls to call CNN fake.

Everything about the stupid motherfucker is fake.

Trump is also a master of innuendo. He loves to drop hints and move on.
Don't fall for them Laky...btw, when is your next news release? if you hadn't noticed the folks here didn't have much to go on without your news so they spent the day debunking your old stuff...see if ya can find summpin for us...dang twitter is killing these news stories
LOCK HIM UP

Comey Letter on Clinton Email Is Subject of Justice Dept. Inquiry

James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in Washington this week.
AL DRAGO / THE NEW YORK TIMES
By ADAM GOLDMAN, ERIC LICHTBLAU and MATT APUZZO
JANUARY 12, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general’s office said on Thursday it would open an investigation into the decision in October by James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, to inform Congress about a new review in the Hillary Clinton email investigation — a move Mrs. Clinton has said cost her the election.

The inquiry is not a blow for Mr. Comey only. It also draws negative attention again to the F.B.I. on an issue that agents had hoped was behind them.

The inspector general’s office said the investigation had come in response to complaints from members of Congress and the public about actions by the F.B.I. and the Justice Department during the campaign that might be seen as politically motivated.

Here we go, yet another 'I hate Trump' thread-starter from this OP. Man, so boring and annoying. These folks are killing this place. Their flooding is so out of control. Come on USMB. Gotta put some limits on the flooding.

so leave.

typical RW asshat.... censure the board.

Says the far left drone that spams the report button!

Yeah, i haven't reported the flooder OP's. I don't do that. I've just made some suggestions in the feedback Forum. Some sort of limit on Posters' number of thread-starter posts per day or week, would ease the flooding.

And maybe USMB creating an 'Anti-Trump' Forum would be a good idea too. That way, some of the repetitive 'I hate Trump' thread-starters could be moved. Once the flooders are reigned in, the site can regain some diversity and creativity again.

Stick with King TrumpleThinSkin and you won't have the choice of whether or not you read the posts.

Another far left drone supporting the fake news as "fact"..

This is why Chump is such a hypocritical piece of shit.

Any and all things that he is guilty, he accused other people of doing.

Ask yourself, Where does Donald Trump get his news?

Let's look at the sources he tweets, shall we...

Since winning the presidential election, Donald Trump has reportedly skipped out on the majority of his intelligence briefings; this past Sunday, Trump made headlines after sharing false information blaming his loss of the popular vote on mass voter fraud — a claim previously reported by the conspiracy news site Infowars. It’s been widely reported that Trump is an obsessive consumer of cable news — he has himself admitted to receiving at least a portion of his military advice from “the shows.” But, pundits and chyrons aside, relatively little is known about where the next president will find the news and commentary that might color his time in office. What exactly is Trump’s media diet?

What we know of Trump’s relationship to the modern internet suggests the president-elect rarely browses it himself. Trump campaign press secretary Hope Hicks told GQ he relies largely on Google News printouts from staffers and sparingly reads his own email. And a 2007 deposition suggests that Trump doesn’t use a computer or carry a smartphone during the daytime hours, and often dictates daytime tweets to his assistants.

We're still waiting on proof of voter fraud or the Muslims dancing in NJ.

Fucking lying sack of shit has the balls to call CNN fake.

Everything about the stupid motherfucker is fake.

Trump is also a master of innuendo. He loves to drop hints and move on.
Don't fall for them Laky...btw, when is your next news release? if you hadn't noticed the folks here didn't have much to go on without your news so they spent the day debunking your old stuff...see if ya can find summpin for us...dang twitter is killing these news stories
LOCK HIM UP

Comey Letter on Clinton Email Is Subject of Justice Dept. Inquiry

James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in Washington this week.
AL DRAGO / THE NEW YORK TIMES
By ADAM GOLDMAN, ERIC LICHTBLAU and MATT APUZZO
JANUARY 12, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general’s office said on Thursday it would open an investigation into the decision in October by James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, to inform Congress about a new review in the Hillary Clinton email investigation — a move Mrs. Clinton has said cost her the election.

The inquiry is not a blow for Mr. Comey only. It also draws negative attention again to the F.B.I. on an issue that agents had hoped was behind them.

The inspector general’s office said the investigation had come in response to complaints from members of Congress and the public about actions by the F.B.I. and the Justice Department during the campaign that might be seen as politically motivated.

There are already threads on this subject!

And it is the last attempt of Obama to prove that the far left did not loose the election!

Here we go, yet another 'I hate Trump' thread-starter from this OP. Man, so boring and annoying. These folks are killing this place. Their flooding is so out of control. Come on USMB. Gotta put some limits on the flooding.

so leave.

Yeah, i haven't reported the flooder OP's. I don't do that. I've just made some suggestions in the feedback Forum. Some sort of limit on Posters' number of thread-starter posts per day or week, would ease the flooding.

And maybe USMB creating an 'Anti-Trump' Forum would be a good idea too. That way, some of the repetitive 'I hate Trump' thread-starters could be moved. Once the flooders are reigned in, the site can regain some diversity and creativity again.

Stick with King TrumpleThinSkin and you won't have the choice of whether or not you read the posts.

You win ,,one golden shower and yes the grabber of pussy is so above prostitutes pissing on him

so leave.

You win ,,one golden shower and yes the grabber of pussy is so above prostitutes pissing on him

And more debunked far left religious dogma being spewed..

so leave.

You believe your fake news....how cute....

Ah-hem... Can we have Dr. Mr. Chump pee-pee boy produce the FACTS about the illegals voting...

Or was that fake news?

so leave.

Even if he did enjoy 'Golden Showers', why does that bother y'all Democrats so much? Your boy Slick Willy as President, was fucking interns in the Oval Office and lied about it. You Democrats defended and even applauded him. You're all just dishonest hypocrites. You need to seek treatment for your BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). Good luck with that.

Even if he did enjoy 'Golden Showers', why does that bother y'all Democrats so much? Your boy Slick Willy as President, was fucking interns in the Oval Office and lied about it. You Democrats defended and even applauded him. You're all just dishonest hypocrites. You need to seek treatment for your BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). Good luck with that.
only fucked 1 intern .....but he never bragged about it or pussy grabbing

:lol: That's what you're told anyway. Who knows what the truth is? The dude's been a serial pervert for many years. And y'all Democrats have defended and even applauded him for it. So you're the last folks on earth who should be complaining about folks' sexual behaviors. You don't have the credibility. So, movin on...

:lol: That's what you're told anyway. Who knows what the truth is? The dude's been a serial pervert for many years. And y'all Democrats have defended and even applauded him for it. So you're the last folks on earth who should be complaining about folks' sexual behaviors. You don't have the credibility. So, movin on...
so the way you think if one guy acts like an ah it's ok for your guy to act that way too??? and on and on it goes each party remembering the assholyness of the last guy?

so the way you think if one guy acts like an ah it's ok for your guy to act that way too??? and on and on it goes each party remembering the assholyness of the last guy?

Just saying, you Democrats don't have the credibility to complain about such things. You approved of Slick Willy being a degenerate perv as President. So even if Trump proves to be a degenerate perv as President, y'all have no right to complain.

Just saying, you Democrats don't have the credibility to complain about such things. You approved of Slick Willy being a degenerate perv as President. So even if Trump proves to be a degenerate perv as President, y'all have no right to complain.
we didn't know much about clintons sexual preferences before he became president with dump we know too well a predator of women

we didn't know much about clintons sexual preferences before he became president with dump we know too well a predator of women

After he was busted, you knew he was a degenerate perv and that he lied about it. Yet y'all still defended him. So you can hop off your high horse now.

After he was busted, you knew he was a degenerate perv and that he lied about it. Yet y'all still defended him. So you can hop off your high horse now.
you wouldn't lie about that shit in front of the country and your family???? Are you a saint?

you wouldn't lie about that shit in front of the country and your family???? Are you a saint?

See, you're still defending the perv. Like i said, y'all have no credibility. Movin on...

The President gets to say whatever he wants and it isn't really "news" in a strict sense except that everything the President says is subject to media scrutiny. What happens when the media has been found to be an obstructionist lying entity with a political agenda? It always worked for democrats when Cronkite was king and the only information available to the American public had a liberal filter. Lefties long for the day when there was no other information than liberalism. Americans are smarter today and better informed than liberal Cronkite or his treasonous successor Dan Rather who tried to use forged documents to influence a presidential election.The short answer is that a president gets to say wherever the bully pulpit allows him to say and it isn't "news".

Last edited:
The President gets to say whatever he wants and it isn't really "news" in a strict sense except that everything the President says is subject to media scrutiny. What happens when the media has been found to be an obstructionist lying entity with a political agenda? It always worked for democrats when Cronkite was king and the only information available to the American public h was filtered through a liberal filter but Americans are smarter today and better informed than liberal Cronkite or his treasonous successor Dan Rather was when he tried to use forged documents to influence a presidential election.
poor whitey nasty libs always pickin on poor innocent repubs You still are blind,,, Republicans use every filthy trick in the book to expand their power including suppression of the vote

Forum List

Back