Obama Praising Joe Biden As We Speak.Who Knew Joe Biden Was A Saint?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: Anyone watching and laughing? Barry can't be serious. Biden was an honorable and very respected Vice-President? Never done anything wrong/imperfect in his life? It's as if all of those racial remarks never happened? And Joe Biden has never cursed on the job? Joe Biden has never looked "Closely" at younger/very attractive women who came to visit the white house {and with their daughters?}. :smoke:
Anyone else laughing at this event? Really Barry? Joe Biden is a clean,cut, very articulate and successful politician?
Can anyone name at least one of Joe Bidens successes in these last 8 years?
:eusa_think:

• Banned
yah, i remember when Biden was boasting that GM is alive, but he forgot to mention the thousands of jobs lost to keep GM alive !!!

One of the best veeps we've ever had.

Just as Obama was one of our best presidents.

Watching the flailing orange ego on stage yesterday made me miss them both already. What a terrible joke and professional liar King TrumpleThinSkin is.

Gave em a medal too? Boy, these dudes sure do love themselves. Pretty bizarre.

15134773_10154440100174760_2377357008952223241_n.jpg
I want to watch Cavuto, not this crap.

If only ... If only ...

@ptbw and Tipsycatlover aka doctor aka lawyer aka drunk dog washer

If only there was some way you could be saved from having to watch such horrors.

If only ....

You RWNJ traitors get more and more stupid every day.

Butter balls anyone?

I defy any of you RW'ers around here to name ONE conservative politician with more class and integrity than Joe Biden.

Or any Repub who has accomplished even a fraction of what Pres Obama and VPres Biden have.

Hell, for that matter, name a Repub who has done one damn thing FOR the American people. And, anyone who thinks they will suddenly start doing their jobs now is wrong.

Biden is not yet a saint.

Sainthood is pending his stumbling off the state of mortal life.

Imagine, for the first time, The Church of Rome will have an official Patron Saint of Plagiarism!

I defy any of you RW'ers around here to name ONE conservative politician with more class and integrity than Joe Biden.

Or any Repub who has accomplished even a fraction of what Pres Obama and VPres Biden have.

Hell, for that matter, name a Repub who has done one damn thing FOR the American people. And, anyone who thinks they will suddenly start doing their jobs now is wrong.

Yes the rise of ISIS and terrorism is something you far left drones are very proud of!

Then again ISIS and the far left has the goals..

Gave em a medal too? Boy, these dudes sure do love themselves. Pretty bizarre.

You poor guy.

Who is it that is forcing you to read all these posts? You need to take this straight to the top. Just send cereal killer a PM and tell him you have no way to avoid reading certain OPs and posts.

:rolleyes:

Yes the rise of ISIS and terrorism is something you far left drones are very proud of!

Then again ISIS and the far left has the goals..

You forgot to say "drones".

If you're going to lie, at least get it right.

i just plugged in "Biden Groping" on you tube,,,plenty of vids/compilations to look at,,,,oh yah, hes the greatest VP ever! even greater than Dan Quayle !!!

Forum List

Back